Volx Opening Event #1

Postby kijauni » Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:46 am

username + ID#: kijauni + 107596
    Skulk archive: WIP
    Name: Harus
    Pronouns: He/Him
    Traits
      -

I was wandering around the planet I landed on. Everything looked so interesting, so different to my home planet. I had grown tired of the sight of the ever same night sky, the same fauna and especially the same flora so when I had the chance to go on an interstellar mission to categorize new planets, I followed the call in my heart.
    My duty was to record all traces of sentience in the alien life on this planet, so I wandered in one direction, interacting with as many creatures as possible. As enticing and different all of them were, none of them showed a sign of sentience so I moved in.
    At some point my path led me into a Forest. Unlike the more lush landscape before, this Forest was dense, a bit grim looking and quickly I lost my path and soon after my footing, falling down into a lower area of the Forest.
    It was more damp here creating a constant mist. The fog tied between the trees started to crawl towards me, reaching out with it's creepy hands and
    A Fox like Creature emerged from it. On it's tail and at it's ears where Orbs, emitting a very dim light.
    Gently, the Creature nudged me and my anxiety which had been creeping up in me, dropped again by the sensation of a soft, warm fur touching my hand.
    Suddenly, I felt a wave of calm coming over me and trust towards the Fox. I looked closer at the Orbs.
    There seemed to be Dusk of two colours, constantly shifting and intertwining in them.
    I wanted to touch them but before I could do, the Fox nudged me again and I felt like it wanted to show me something.
    My thought seemed to be right as the Fox jumped into the Forest, the light of his Orbs nearly vanishing out of sight then stopping as if he waited for me.
    I got on my feets and followed the Fox, as it led me on meandering paths through the Forest and out.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

She/Her ◆ Member since 2010 ◆ IRL Busy
Dreaming off a full Pet + Item Collection
Pet WL before Hiatus: 12 pages; Pet WL after Hiatus: 46 pages
Item WL before Hiatus: 3 pages; Item WL after Hiatus: 10 pages
Find Me On ➸ LorWolf ➸ FRPfQ ➸ WD ➸ LD ➸ DV

Trade ThreadCollection ThreadOffsite Thread©

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist