Volx Welcome Event Entry 2

Postby Eevee55 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:17 pm

username + ID#: Eevee55 + 1033286
    Skulk archive: will make later!
    Name: Kylie
    Pronouns: she/her
    Traits
      -
    Write about how you met your Volx!: Starlight and I had been exploring together for a couple of days before we came across another Volx. We rushed into a nearby cave to find shelter from a rainstorm that had suddenly started, and found that the cave was not empty as we had expected. Kylie seemed surprised at first to see us, but she seemed willing to trust me since I had another Volx by my side and she allowed us to stay in the cave until the rainstorm subsided. While we were waiting for the rain to stop, Kylie watched Starlight and I curiously. I began to draw and write notes about some of the things I had seen during our adventure so far in my notebook, mainly various plants and rocks that had caught my eye, while Starlight watched and offered constructive critique to help me get the details right. By the time the rain had stopped falling, Kylie seemed to have grown attached to us, and insisted on joining us when we prepared to leave.
    And so, I set out again to continue exploring, now with two Volx walking alongside me.

Thank you for the opportunity!
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me