Mariposa

"Mariposa" by ✿alien✿

Dressup entry

Mariposa

Postby ✿alien✿ » Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:56 pm

Maripoa or Sosa for short, was our most recent cat to pass. She passed recently from stomach cancer and everyday I miss her and my heart aches when I forget she's no longer with us and look for her. We still have her brother; King Louis the Third(he absolutely thinks he's the king too!) who still looks for her. We adopted them together from a shelter, the two of them being the oldest cats who had also been their the longest. Sosa was a soft, shy loving cat who was given all the love and adoration we could provide. During her regular visits the vets often said if love could keep her alive, she would have lived forever and I believe that was true. She will always hold a special place in my heart as she came into my life when I lost everything I loved to move for my fiancée's work. and not long after I had some health complications that really had me worried but she gave me so much comfort and got me through all the worst parts. I wish she was still here but I know she's watching over us from wherever she is.
✿alien✿

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me