squirrel!! by honeyfinnz

Based on Click to view
Artist honeyfinnz [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

squirrel!!

Postby honeyfinnz » Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:04 pm

wanted to do this with my own squilf design but im realizing mine looks super different haha! oh well :]

my squilf design takes after my design for her father way more than her mother, getting her super fluffy fur, short legs, and folded ears from him. one ear is actually only half-folded, but it’s also the one with the torn ear tip so that’s a bit hard to see. i adore when characters have accessories symbolic of those they’re close with, so squilf has vines on her tail which hold items symbolizing all her kits: the jay feather and holly are obvious, the claw for lionblaze, the bark for alderheart, the yellow petals for sparkpelt, and the juniper berries and dandelion for her kits in starclan. perhaps the leaves on the vine symbolize leafpool as well.

haven’t read the books lately but ive heard that— spoilers— squilf becomes leader? that’s super cool. ive always loved her as a character. from what ive seen about recent books i kinda wish she wasn’t leader just so she could have a rest after everything, but also she deserves to be recognized so <3
finnley / finn
he/they/it - th - 🌟 - 🌸 - 🧵
just a funky lil guy obsessed w warriors, minecraft, my ocz, mothz, + stuffed animalz !! i draw Sometimez, nd i mostly post on toyhouse! thatz ur best bet 4 contacting me, but im here 2 ofc! i’m pretty anxious nd slow 2 respond sometimez but i’ll do my best 2 get back 2 u!
art by urs truly; characterz r my sonaz, nevadas + aggie !
Image Image Image Image Image
honeyfinnz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me