Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

eeeeeeeeeeh by trapezoid

Artist trapezoid [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

eeeeeeeeeeh

Postby trapezoid » Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:33 am

So dumb lil ol me tried to figure out why his pixelly brush wasn't working, Had to color manually... Looked everywhere for a way to turn off anti-aliasing or at least get the fill tool to work on an under layer. Turns out I had to be using the ROUND pixelated brush and not the SQUARE pixelated brush the whole time! I wanted the square one because I usually use the square brushes in the old MS paint when I draw normally. Turns out the rounded one has a square shape to it (at least at certain sizes), so Go figure!

Anyway, My next drawing will be much better than this I tell you! I kinda would like to start an Oekaki business, cause I realized, Hey! I can draw! and People like that! maybe they'll give me RAREZZZ!!!1! maybe...... Uhm, Iunno. Is one rare for each commission a good price point? Is it too high or maybe even too low? dunno how all this works! AND WHAT ABOUT CHICKEN DOLLARS?? I'll figure it out. :geek:
I may just do commissions for my regular art so I don't have to wrap my head around a whole new program, and I don't think my art is as good on here, I just thought I'd give this a try. And I'll give it ANOTHER try!
trapezoid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me