Postby DarkestWerewolf » Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:59 am

username + ID#: DarkestWerewolf 545676
    Skulk archive: Wild’s Calling Skulk
    Name: Jura
    Pronouns: He/him
    Traits
      -

Write about how you met your Volx!:
      Crashing on an unknown yet beautiful planet was not on the agenda for today. Regardless, I had to make the best of it. Right after I clambered out of my now-destroyed spacecraft, I was immediately greeted by the serene sights of the planet. As I continued to wander, I notice that the greenery around me started to change.

The trees had started to take on a speckled pink to them. Upon closer inspection, I notice they were flower petals. It closely resembled the sakura flowers that I’m familiar with. A gust of wind blew past, picking up numerous pink petals and sending them into the sky. They rained down like gentle rain, littering the floor with pink petals. The air was sweet.

As I continued to wander the gorgeous pink forest, I came across a large hanging bush. Hmm. However, I followed the “bush” up the tree and my gaze caught that of a creature. It was distinctively canine-like while also carrying fox-like properties. What I had mistaken for a bush was its tail. It looked right at me, a calm yet smug smile adorning his face as his tail swished in amusement. It was relaxing on a large branch on a tree. How it got there was beyond me.

“Hey pretty boy.”

The smug smile only grew wider. It seems I’ve already made a friend. I quickly realised that despite naming him Jura in the end, he prefers to be addressed as pretty boy and would only respond to such. It seems to feed his ego.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Entry #1 - Sakura Blossoms

Postby DancingEevee » Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:22 am

Automatic trait addition regardless of rolled traits:
- twin-colored orbs {common}