Time spent 1 hour, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#E003 — Kyran

Postby DancingEevee » Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:16 pm

ImageImage
HomepageTrait Guide ‣ Mineshaft ‣ Staff Search
Breeding Burrows ‣ Skulk Archive ‣ MYO HubMarketplace

Elysia, a planet shimmering with cosmic luminescence, radiated an otherworldly beauty that transcended anything humanity had ever witnessed. As the starship gracefully descended through the atmosphere, the crew's awe swelled as they beheld a mesmerizing sight: fox-like beings, their ethereal presence emphasized by jewel-like orbs nestled within tufted ears, and a captivating cluster of glass orbs adorning their tails. Intrigued by this spectacular phenomenon, the astronauts cautiously approached the foxes, ensuring not to disturb the harmony of the unknown ecosystem. To their surprise, the foxes responded with a gentle curiosity, studying the human visitors with their vibrant eyes reflecting the wonders they had witnessed.

As days turned into weeks, a strong bond formed between the explorers and the alien foxes. The foxes demonstrated their incredible hunting instincts, gracefully pouncing on evasive prey. They showcased an unparalleled exploratory nature, leading the astronauts to hidden caverns and ancient ruins filled with enigmatic artifacts.

antants wrote:hope this is okay!! let me know if ive done anything wrong

Username and ID: antants 1094903
Skulk archive: On TH
Name: Kyran
Pronouns: He/They
Traits:
long horns (head) (uncommon)
- shorter tail (common)
- different shaped pupil (uncommon)
Write about how you met your Volx!:
Surviving the first day on Elysia was no easy feat to overcome after my spacecraft had lost balance entering the atmosphere. All prior food and resources which had been saved were now of no use, and instead, my time was spent wandering the floral fields to scavenge for something, anything, that could be of aid. Stumbling upon a hidden grotto and fresh, clear water, I thought I had finally made it to safety; until a soft rustle was heard from the bushes beside me.

I whipped my head around. My interstellar experiences before this weren't exactly the most pleasant, and I feared the worst; but when I saw the creature's eyes peek out from the brush, somehow I knew I wasn't in danger. Staying put, kneeled down, I waited patiently. What greeted me was a fluffy fox-like creature, with eyes full of curiosity and beautiful sparkling orbs embedded within its ears. I took in a deep breath, before hesitantly extending my hand towards it, and what I didn't expect was for the being to playfully pounce on my hand.

Honestly, at first I was scared, worried it was attacking me, and that I was about to be its next meal. I quickly realised however that it was just being mischievous, and it was good-natured at heart. Carefully stroking its fur, I began to understand its whimsical nature, and all my worries from earlier began to melt away as we interacted. Getting up and shaking off the dirt from its fur, it wasn't long before the fox nudged me to follow it. 'What's the worst that could happen?', I thought. I had nothing, nobody else, after all.

Following the fox further into the grotto, it led me down an obscure path through the undergrowth. Eventually, I was welcomed by a wondrous cavern, and more importantly: food. It had brought me to safety, rescued me. All I knew was I had to repay its generosity in kind. From then onwards, we were inseparable. Who knew a life filled with endless adventure, exploration, and intrigue was to await us?

TRAITS:
-(standard) hair tuft, single colored orb, natural colored fur, tufted ears
- (common) shorter tail
- (uncommon) long horns (head), different shaped pupil

Your Volx has brought these Bonus rewards with them as a gift:
- Headlamp
- 17vbImage {Volx Beads}
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
"Hiya, I'm
DancingEevee!"

▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
Toyhou.se
Art Shop!
ULTIMATE DREAMIE:
UR Fennec Fox!
I also collect ALL Store Pets!
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
DancingEevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #E003 — Kyran

Postby antants » Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:12 pm

:O i love him so much thank you!!!! those face markings omg <333
will be inactive for a while, hoping to come back soon after exam season

check out my free art thread :> ✧˖° thread

if i dont reply to any of ur compliments/criticism please know that i still read it and appreciate it, but sometimes i just get nervous!! hope u understand

i will occasionally disappear for a break so sorry if i reply late sometimes,, i promise ill get to u eventually!! ✧ timezone is ist

u can pm me, reply to my posts, contact me wherever!
✧˖° discord is antantsant, and toyhou.se is antants

other threads/shops
thfroff oekaki galleryadoptablespwyw running gifs
antants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me