frogy by lysander

Based on Click to view
Artist lysander [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

frogy

Postby lysander » Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:28 am

does anyone know how to fix this problem? when i draw, sometimes my pen right clicks when i press it down/draw a stroke for too long. i've tried disabling windows ink but that removes pressure sensitivity and going into my pen settings to disable press and hold doesn't seem to work either :| it seems to only be like this on chrome
┌─────────────────────┐

lysander   he/him  about
 chronic hand pain haver
kalonsartadoptswritingtoyhouse
icon by my friend!

└─────────────────────┘
lysander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: frogy

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:52 am

love the art!

as for the problem all i can think of is try updating your drivers/restarting your computer- or it could be your oekaki settings depending on what you are using- you can check and change those settings here!
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:10 am

I draw in the edge browser T.T
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qwertyo » Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:23 pm

Yo! If your issue is what I think it is, then this vid may help!

I actually had this exact same issue myself (albeit with MSpaint rather than chickenpaint) and I literally just did what the vid said and it worked, so I can verify it! I hope this is the issue you're having and that the fix works for you too!

(btw it is very nice seeing your name around on oekaki again! long time no see!)

edit: lol not me rereading your post and seeing you already tried to disable press and hold in pen settings ahsldja

hm, if it's only happening in chrome then perhaps it really might just be a chrome side thing? browsers be some finicky things unfortunately. might just need to switch to a different browser. tbh I use firefox as my main browser but to draw on oekaki I switch to edge (on internet explorer mode and using chibipaint instead of chickenpaint lol)
Who are you wrote:
Sol (or qwertyo!) ☀︎ She/Her ☀︎ PST time

Links wrote:

☀︎ Toyhou.se
☀︎ Deviantart
☀︎ Commissions
☀︎ ♫ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER♫
qwertyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lysander » Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:31 am

qwertyo wrote:Yo! If your issue is what I think it is, then this vid may help!

I actually had this exact same issue myself (albeit with MSpaint rather than chickenpaint) and I literally just did what the vid said and it worked, so I can verify it! I hope this is the issue you're having and that the fix works for you too!

(btw it is very nice seeing your name around on oekaki again! long time no see!)

edit: lol not me rereading your post and seeing you already tried to disable press and hold in pen settings ahsldja

hm, if it's only happening in chrome then perhaps it really might just be a chrome side thing? browsers be some finicky things unfortunately. might just need to switch to a different browser. tbh I use firefox as my main browser but to draw on oekaki I switch to edge (on internet explorer mode and using chibipaint instead of chickenpaint lol)

thank you! yeah i think i might have to do this as well which is annoying but oh well 😭 edge browser it is…
┌─────────────────────┐

lysander   he/him  about
 chronic hand pain haver
kalonsartadoptswritingtoyhouse
icon by my friend!

└─────────────────────┘
lysander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes