Artist BlueEyedKite [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

{ Volx } "Airpods"

Postby BlueEyedKite » Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:18 am

username + ID#: BlueEyedKite 34400
    Skulk archive: wip
    Name: Airpods (true name to be discovered)
    Pronouns: She/her
    Traits
      -
    Write about how you met your Volx!:

(Our main character is named Caitiff [kay - tiff])

By all rights, he shouldn't be within lightyears of this planet. The bounty hunter, currently stumbling through the thick of Elysia’s fauna, was banned in no less than three galactic sectors. Yet he couldn’t risk losing his target. Not after he’d sacrificed so much to keep on their trail.

“Warning. Low oxygen.” A feminine neutral tone chimed within the speaker of his helmet.

The wanderer paused, leaning his body weight against a sturdy rock shelf, his gloved hands clawed inside several pouches on his space suit until he retrieved an object similar in look to a roll of painter’s tape, if painter’s tape shimmered in intermittent pulses that is. His fingers trembled as he ripped a section of the tape and plastered the strip over a pin-size hole in his suit between his collar bone and shoulder. The sound of hissing air stopped.

“Warning. Low oxygen.”

“I got it, lady,” the loner spoke in a low, gruff voice.

He continued on, though his walk pattern was interrupted by stumbles. The voice chimed in his headset three more times before the hunter suddenly fell forward. He lay like some alien object among the delicate beauty of the planet: his suit caked in grime from countless scuffles.

“Great.”

He had fallen with his face turned to the side, this was how he noticed the swish of movement. It could have been a celestial being for all he knew. He saw soft fur, glossy eyes, and the gleam of something shiny. He felt himself being dragged. This continued for what felt like an eternity though was probably only a few minutes.

He passed through a shimmering curtain-like membrane and into a den of some sort. The first thing he noticed was that his oxygen notice had stopped. His chest felt less like an elephant were sitting on it. Could it be? The sound of hissing air followed as the stranger took off his helmet. He breathed a deep breath in, it was breathable air.

A sound caught his attention. It was more like the toll of a bell, than a bark. Before him, that fox-like creature had lowered to sit, wrapping a luxuriously fluffy tail around its dainty paws. Light from within the den winked off the orbs that were within the creature’s ears.

“Are you my savior?” He chuckled, incredulous at the turn of events.” And what’s that? Got your own set of airpods? Well, thanks all the same Airpods. If you’re up for more, could you find a healer? Got a laser burn that stings like you wouldn’t believe.”

The creature blinked those luminous eyes then rose to its paws. It left the den. One could only hope it was to find help.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Went for a marbling effect for her orb. If this is not allowed I will happily color in so her colors are more clear!
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: { Volx } "Airpods"

Postby cryptpuppy » Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:16 am

automatic trait addition regardless of rolled traits
    - dual colored orbs [uncommon]
cryptpuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: { Volx } "Airpods"

Postby DancingEevee » Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:17 am

I can claim if you wanna add me! Here are your rolled traits:

- different shaped pupil (uncommon)
- hair tuft (standard)
- curled antenna (common)
Automatic trait: Dual-colored orbs (uncommon)

Bonus reward: Broken Etherial Fragment (1/5)
3+ sentences: Alorith and 30vbImage {Volx beads}
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
"Hiya, I'm
DancingEevee!"

▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
Toyhou.se
Art Shop!
ULTIMATE DREAMIE:
UR Fennec Fox!
I also collect ALL Store Pets!
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬