Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

:> by Paprikat

Artist Paprikat [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

:>

Postby Paprikat » Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:07 am

Hi :>
I'm so so sorry I just left cs for ages without saying anything. I'm especially sorry if I owe you a custom, I will hopefully work on those soon!
My mental health has been really bad lately, and even though I've been drawing offsite, I haven't had the energy or motivation to put in much effort. I love cs, but just before New Years, my mental health became a bigger priority. I want to get back into drawing here, so it'll take some time but in the next couple weeks I will hopefully be back to drawing daily/as much as I can <33
I'm not gonna draw anything else tonight, but maybe tomorrow I'll do some customs or adopts or something! Maybe I'll finish the advent calendar lol... ^w^
Sorry again, but I'm glad to be back!
<333
Paprikat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: :>

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:09 am

Hi!! Omg, I missed you and was worried about you, I hope you can feel better + I'm here to talk if you ever need!! I totally understand needing a break!! <33
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: :>

Postby Paprikat » Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:13 am

Rocky Road Raccoon wrote:Hi!! Omg, I missed you and was worried about you, I hope you can feel better + I'm here to talk if you ever need!! I totally understand needing a break!! <33

Thank you so much for your support!! It means so much <33 I'm really happy to be back <3
Paprikat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me