Time spent 2 hours, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
41 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

✦ Relicorn 006 - Exile

Postby jacewy » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:36 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
-- ✦ 𝕽𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖔𝖗𝖓𝖘 ✦ --
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Relicorns are a quiet, small species, never getting much taller than a pony and possessing the tepidness of deer. It is assumed that their skittish nature is mostly due to a long history of human hunting and poaching, with Relicorns eventually becoming something of a legend. Relicorns can be identified by their aforementioned small stature, the scale pattern upon their legs and snout, horn(s), and "runes" upon their coats (which are often shaped like stars). All Relicorns will posses these features, though the specifics can vary depending on where you look!

a glimmer in the night. the quiet but sure steps of confident hooves. it's armor is finely polished, melded to it's body, now a physical part of it.

for this relicorn, define what they fight for, or explain how they got exiled! (200 words max)

Code: Select all
[center]username:
relicorn name:
prompt:[/center]

ends january 31st @ 11:59pm CST

Last edited by jacewy on Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
where to find me:
toyhouse
insta
jacewy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✦ Relicorn 006 - Exile

Postby rainboxys » Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:33 am

username: rainboxys
relicorn name: Raggabrash
prompt:

A scarlet lance pierces the distance, your thoughts invaded by the urge to dream. Barely clinging to your own conscious state, the presence scrutinizes your being.

“As I perceive you, hear my creed. My conflict is born of a future for every living thing… I fight for those who would be robbed of their chance to exist, liberated of the choice of survival. The wounded, weary, and others… I hope to transform their desecrators into horrible works of terror, only to prohibit those who look to follow in their footsteps.

Once in my life, I hailed from a clan of peacekeepers. This is no longer the case. They refuse to see the necessity of inimitable violence. They don’t understand making an example composed of equal parts art and demonstration, justice and inspired.

They have abandoned our lives for the sake of bureaucracy. Rules and regulations, obstacles made purely for the sake of lengthening the process. These ways will not defend our kind or those like us, therefore I must.”

The consciousness retreats from your own, inspection completed. You feel vaguely threatened by the thoughts imparted to you. You are unwelcome here, outsider. It would be wise to leave…

[word count: 198]

rainboxys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybunchesofoats » Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:39 pm

username: honeybunchesofoats
relicorn name: Cedric
prompt:

Cedric's chest constricted, his attempt at a breath rattled his ribs. His eyes blurred with tears that threatened to spill over as he stared at the floor beneath the throne. There was an ornate rug that had a significant crease near the top left corner and he couldn't tear his gaze from it. He was shaking, could feel his body betraying him, but even in shock he hoped he stood still enough that his facade remained intact.

He willed himself to look up, meeting the wide-toothed grin of his lover, pompous and wicked. The King, nodded his head and two of his own men, those he raised up from scrawny and fragile boys, grabbed his arms and forced him into a bow. He felt the cool tip of a sword press against his throat.

"Fraternizing with the enemy is a treason punishable by death and I should end your life here.", the King boomed. Cedric looked up again, his lover's eyes giddy with the prospect.

--

And he wished it did. Instead he was cursed to lurk the shadowy bellows of the underground cities, stealing scraps of food to survive and cursing his heart for its ultimate betrayal. (198)

╔══════════════════════════════╗
When you become untouchable,
you're unable to touch.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hello! Oats/Dante, He/They
Psych, Video games, Art, Anime
Links: Baltics, Toyhouse, DA
Sig insp: Midas

╚═════════════════════════╝

honeybunchesofoats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:49 am

username: ItsAsher0
relicorn name: Lucien Grey / aka sigil
prompt:

Thou through wicked ashes, Through blades and burn- Lucien only stared into the distance as his mind betrayed his own.

The memories seen in the vast land- The wholehearted work and effort he distributed into his work, Once a place he called home.

Despite his lurking and eerie presence- His cold and dark demeanor, The pain behind his eyes never fails to be seen through pure daylight. How he wishes he could be who he once was.

Unbothered, Disguised by his own guide- he frets to make any connections with anyone further, He swears to be distant. But his heart will always betray him- His mind will always circle to that fretful night, As the comfortable banter echoes in his ears.

He lost his only companion in that battle. One who he swore he only tolerated. He knew after they were gone, How much he really adored them. As much as he pleaded to the council, he was blamed for their death.

Maybe it was his fault. Not being able to save them in time. Maybe he deserved it. But it doesn’t stop the regret.

You dont realize what you’ve lost until you’ve lost it.

186 words 1,005 characters
𝐀𝐬𝐡𝟑𝐫 • BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 • PXL

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦.
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦

𝐀𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

Excuse me sir, there must be someone you've confused me for!

Image 𝘊𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴; 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘐𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 2, 𝘡𝘦𝘭𝘥𝘢 𝘉𝘖𝘛𝘞 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘖𝘛𝘒, 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦 +! 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘴/𝘔𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘴: 𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘛𝘩𝘦 100, 𝘋𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘏𝘢𝘭𝘰, + Image

ImageImageImageImageImage
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catra » Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:31 am

marking!
╭──────────.★..─╮
.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.

just here to be silly :3
eli ~ adult ~ EST

feel free to say hello!

.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.
╰─..★.───────────────╯
catra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby almond.milk » Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:55 am

mark!
xxxxxxxxxxx
𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰ing 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬
│█ Image█│
almond.milk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby freybugg » Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:51 pm

username: freybugg
relicorn name:
prompt:
He eternally fights for a king long lost, whose son banished him. (wip)
DACS CharactersToyhouse
Previously komodo. & ~RedWolf~
freybugg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baobabel » Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:56 am

username: Baobabel
relicorn name: Anima
prompt: Anima was once know by another name. In that time he was known as the most brave, loyal, and ferocious fighter. At that time, he valued his fighting ability and loyalty to his leader above all else. He believed in the cause and his friend and didn't think to look too closely at what they were doing.

It wasn't until after death he saw how corrupt his friend had become. This man who he gave his life for. Who he took a blade for. Who betrayed him at the end.

Anima now spends his eternal days fighting for those without protection. There is a certain marshland know as a safe santuacty for all those who seek refuge from persecution. People claim to see an armored spirit driving off any who would do harm.

This is the new cause to which Anima has aligned his loyalty to.

(word count 146)
Baobabel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jacewy » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:05 am

hi all! thank you for being patient <3 it was super hard to chose (hence the few days i spent between entries haha) i really liked this entry from rainboxys the most!
thank you again for participating if you did, i really enjoyed reading everyone's entries! <3 <3 <3

rainboxys wrote:
username: rainboxys
relicorn name: Raggabrash
prompt:

A scarlet lance pierces the distance, your thoughts invaded by the urge to dream. Barely clinging to your own conscious state, the presence scrutinizes your being.

“As I perceive you, hear my creed. My conflict is born of a future for every living thing… I fight for those who would be robbed of their chance to exist, liberated of the choice of survival. The wounded, weary, and others… I hope to transform their desecrators into horrible works of terror, only to prohibit those who look to follow in their footsteps.

Once in my life, I hailed from a clan of peacekeepers. This is no longer the case. They refuse to see the necessity of inimitable violence. They don’t understand making an example composed of equal parts art and demonstration, justice and inspired.

They have abandoned our lives for the sake of bureaucracy. Rules and regulations, obstacles made purely for the sake of lengthening the process. These ways will not defend our kind or those like us, therefore I must.”

The consciousness retreats from your own, inspection completed. You feel vaguely threatened by the thoughts imparted to you. You are unwelcome here, outsider. It would be wise to leave…

[word count: 198]

where to find me:
toyhouse
insta
jacewy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me