3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Oekaki Event MYO #4

Postby Eleya » Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:16 am

Username: Eleya
Archive: here
Pokemon: Litleo
Edits:
[NR] eye colour,
[C] minor change in markings (additional marking on belly, small changes on face and paw markings)
[C] altered body parts ("star" shaped tail tip)
[UC] major extra features (chest fluff)
[R] ice type change
Story:
As Chembe is protectet by a lot of fur, he loves the cold. There is nothing better than taking long strolls outside with his trainer. He loves to help build a snow pokemon or get into snowball fights. Or maybe just rolling around in the snow, making snow angels. It is really hard to get him back inside actually. When Chembe is having fun outside, you either need a lot of persuading and patience, or you have to just get him back into his pokeball, what might also take a few attempts, as Chembe can be really stubborn. But as long as you are outside with him, he is the happiest pokemon during the whole winter. (116 words)

Thank you so much for the chance <3 I loved to get back into drawing pokemon.
Also please let me know if I have to remove the chest fluff. I can totally live without it, and its easy to remove, as I put it on extra layers.
Last edited by Eleya on Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Oekaki Event MYO #4

Postby 0Zero0 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:11 pm

Please remove [C] Minor extra features as you can only have one of extra features in your rarity list. This accounts for all 'Minor' and 'Major' Edits for future reference. Your not the only one to make this minor mistake don't worry.

Your MYO is Approved and Archived. Thanks so much for participating in the event, and don't forget to add your new mon to your archive. <3

panda by phtorxp ∘ fox by fluffy_marry ∘ cat/coding by me
Image Image Image Image

X
〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ Scorpio ✜ Adult 〙
ImageImage Pokemon PMD RP
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups