Lines: whim
Colors: kaatlove

traits wrote:[nr] weight (muscular)
    [s] hair, shine
    [c] fur, backmane, tail
    [uc] ears, tongue, pupil
    [r] glow, bigger paws, shaped pawpads
    [l] plant growth (pine needles/pine sprigs, berries), hooves

To enter, please answer the following prompt with at least 200 words or at least one art piece:
What did this kalon find under the tree?

This does not have to be a Christmas tree and you can interpret it however you'd like <3
The kalon itself will be raffled between all valid forms, but a few entries that stand out will be given HMs!

Be sure you adhere to the word/art minimum. More writing/art is fine.
You may mark, but please clearly indicate unfinished forms as WIP!

Code: Select all
Username + ID:
Kalon Name:
Prompt:

Ends on the rollover from Jan 7th to Jan 8th (2 weeks)

ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: December 25th - Clydesdale Pine

Postby feverrr » Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:25 pm

Username + ID: feverrr + 412872
Kalon Name: juniper
Prompt: WIP

marking for when i can complete my entry :>
fev ✦ she/they ✦ adult ✦ pst
lover of plants & cats & art !!
th - stars - pfp
feverrr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alckatraz » Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:26 pm

Username + ID: Alckatraz 932163
Kalon Name: Yuan
Prompt:

"The Christmas morning must be the most exciting part of the year!" thought Yuan with a large smile on his face while staring at the beautifully wrapped present placed underneath the Christmas tree. For a second or two, he tried to figure out what was inside before opening it, but he soon gave up because he couldn't wait anymore.
Yuan leaned forward to grab the gift then shaked it a little. It made almost no sound... What could it be?
He then untied carefully the ribbon and removed the patterned wrapping. In this way he unveiled a box. And inside the box was... wait... another box? And inside that box was... an even smaller box? He looked confused at the little box in front of himself. "What if... it's empty? That can't be... right?" After taking a moment to take a deep breath and gather his courage, Yuan opened it. Luckily, it wasn't empty. His eyes widened. He was staring at a silver pocket watch. It's back was masterfully carved with various floral motifs, framing a cursive lettering that said "Carpe diem". Upon lying his eyes on it, Yuan smiled even larger than before.
It's quite amusing to receive a present that reminds you to live in the present.
Last edited by Alckatraz on Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╔════════════════════════╗
Katra | She/Her | Adult | ENTP

© | TH | Art Shop | Alckatraz#8667

╚════════════════════════╝
Alckatraz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:26 pm

Username + ID: Ucanthandleme + 809102
Kalon Name: Clancy
Prompt: (445 words)
A twig, a branch, a cluster of berries, all throughout the winter Clancy received these gifts, patterning white snow would dot his kitchen long melted by the warmth of the cabin, yet revealing an unknown guests tracks. It started with a leaf, a bright green leaf fresh with morning dew left at his doorstep, a gift that didn't seem like a gift, he himself believing the wind must have carried it over from the woods. The sender seemed displeased or maybe disappointed at his lack of reaction so the next day he woke up to an intact birds nest at the foot of his door, there's now way such a delicate thing could be swept over by the breeze. Then the sender became more confident, setting foot in his home. Gifts of bird eggs, pine cones and various foliage from the winter forest made its way into the nooks and crevices of his home.

Then as Christmas came and his tree went up all the gifts were directed to one spot, the spot forefront under his great pine tree. The gifter didn't change his gifts merely gave more and more, branches of berries bundles of leaves and nest of eggs and everytime he received a gift Clancy would smile and give thanks not knowing who the sender was. Now, surely he should be frightened at the unexpected intruder but he who lived lonesome out in the blazing winter mountains, simply had no one around. For many centuries Clany ruled as the winter mountain god, normal creatures and beings alike never got too close in fear of his power or simply due to his desolate home. So Clancy held no fear to the gifter, rather everyday he looked forward to their gift, though rather sad he had never seen them.

Then the coldest winter night came, Christmas eve when he finally met his secret gifter. A squirrel, not quite like a squirrel, big black eyes and the recognizable brown coat, yet it's small size should enable it from carrying such a large branch but miraculously it did. The squirrel looked up and sheepishly passed over the branch of berries, seemly pleased he accepted directly, then with a whoosh stood at his feet looking up at his face. Clancy could not help but smile, quickly connecting the dots. Last winter he had found an orphan squirrel in the Christmas eve snowstorm, he had nature it back to health, even giving it some of his power to heal before electing it free back to the wilderness. It seemed the little creature had come back, giving him all the gift it could in thanks, such a wonderful Christmas gift.
Last edited by Ucanthandleme on Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dracopia » Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:26 pm

Username + ID: dracopia & 897535
Kalon Name: Tithoria Eve Jólnir
Prompt:
Last edited by dracopia on Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓽 / 𝓘𝔃 ||♋︎||
ᴛʜᴇʏ/ɪᴛ/ʜʏ/ʜʏᴍ

𓆩♱𓆪 pfp by Schuffel Bunny 𓆩♱𓆪
𝙺𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚜 ⁶𖤐⁶ TH
Image Image Image
cxxxx Image
dracopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exitium » Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:26 pm

Username + ID: Exitium + 626371
Kalon Name: Dresda
Prompt: Wrapped in leaves, bundles sit waiting beneath a Cedar tree. Neighboring trees left needles scattered everywhere, making the trek out to this forest quite painful without shoes. Dresda didn't mind, however, as she could not feel in her paws. Sniffing around, she discovers the bundles beneath one Cedar tree, and decides to pry open the leaves. Inside the bundles were bells, like that of Santa's reindeer. Parchment decorated with hoof prints were stacked underneath all the bells. This is what she found beneath the Cedar tree.

"Morning in the meadow, noon at the river bed
Night in the forest, animal friends hiding timidly" was written on one of the parchment papers. Dresda found more papers in other bundles, which made her think about what was going on out here. Someone or something placed these bundles under the Cedar tree on purpose. Uh oh. It appears Dresda stumbled upon some tradition kalons' nearby have, and she opened their bundles so eagerly.

Carefully wrapping the leaves back into secure bundles, Dresda placed them back underneath the lonely Cedar tree. She would remember the wishes and poems, and the rather funny jingle someone wrote.

"Jingle bells, jingle bells, a candle holiday!
Light them up, watch them burn, hear the jingle bells today" one paper had written on it.

Another paper said "I want pinecones for Christmas" with a name hastily scribbled underneath.
Last edited by Exitium on Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyan cat » Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:29 pm

Username + ID: cyan cat + 1028277
Kalon Name: eimer (ee-mur)
Prompt: more christmas decorations (specifically angles/cherubs that is Her Thing) !!
Last edited by cyan cat on Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
HALO / ABT ME
she adult stem student bst
i like pillars and cats (ꈍᴗꈍ)b
cyan cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mehrak » Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:32 pm

HUGE MARK AHHHH
mehrak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby porygon-z » Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:38 pm

Username + ID: porygon-z + 670598
Kalon Name: hollyhock
Prompt:
with a brief look back at the house behind her to ensure no one had followed her out, she took off into the woods in search of some sort of a break from her overbearing family. the damp forest floor would usually have bothered her, and perhaps if she had more time to prepare she would have taken boots or at least something to dust her paws off with, but at this moment it was almost soothing compared to the worn out sherpa rugs she’d been confined to for painful three days. even if the sensation of wet leaves was driving her a little mad, she pushed on forwards with only one goal.

after an amount of time she hadn’t bothered to keep track of had passed, she finally began to approach the clearing she was looking for with only one problem. the small stream that lay in her path had begun to overflow from the season’s rain, meaning the trickle of water she would have easily cleared any other time had become a full-blown river. and of course this would happen on the one occasion she didn’t bring boots. after a moment of questioning if it was even worth it, she bit her tongue and stepped in.
she hissed a little as the cold water soaked her fur and sped up into a jog in order to get out of the river as fast as possible. she hit the ground with a squelch as she hopped on to the grass on the other side and shook as much water out of her fur as she could manage. it no longer mattered that the forces of nature were against her, as she had reached her destination.

one large tree stood in the middle of the clearing. its trunk was thick and sturdy, and perfect to lean up against for a nap. she made her way over and plopped down underneath it, leaning her head back against the bark, and closed her eyes. finally, some peace and quiet.

(337/200)
Last edited by porygon-z on Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
porygon-z

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broccoli_Bento » Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:39 pm

Username + ID: Broccoli_Bento + 965616
    Kalon Name: Oracle
    Prompt:

The wind felt cool against their skin as the breeze carried its way passed them, whisking through their hair like a memory, and bringing with it the familiar scent of the sea air. The sun found its way through the clouds and cast its warm rays down, wrapping them in a sense of comfort, which came and went every moment and again as the white clouds rolled through the sky.

Crashing waves caught their ears, sounding like a melody ready to lull them to sleep, like a sirens song drawing them to the ocean's depths.
    Blinking slowly, sitting under that tree was something Oracle did not expect to find.....

Sat there in the sand under a palm tree, adorned in a flamingo covered Hawaiian shirt to pair with their beige cargo shorts, a sandal seen missing from their foot having been lost somewhere along the way, and sunburn so bright its just waiting to get slapped.
    Oracle was... that person... sat in the sand under that palm tree with a horrible sunburn, and an even worse hangover.

They really didn't expect to find themself like this, but they sat their not daring to move, whether it be from the sunburn or the hangover they weren't sure yet, but what they were sure of was that of what they had discovered more than anything else was that they really shouldn't drink, especially on vacation.....
[233/200 min]
Last edited by Broccoli_Bento on Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Heyo heyo have a happy dayo~!
infp • autism • adhd • adult • Jan 31 • they/them • genderflux

I'm Nic, but feel free to call me by my user, however condensed you'd like even!
I'm super shy, weird, and awkward, but aren't we all at some point? Lol
I love to draw, play video games, and listen to music. Pretty much just a normal dude.

[Toyhouse] - [My Kalons] - [My Wermz] - [My Sqims]

Discord: broccoli_bento
Broccoli_Bento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me