The Dragon's Egg by Loelya

Based on Click to view
Artist Loelya [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
60 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The Dragon's Egg

Postby Loelya » Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:18 pm

It takes you a while - opening other compartments in the craft and searching underneath the mechanics that power the rudder - until at last you snag a worn, lightly rusted wrench and carry it back to to the jammed door cover. You work at it for a time, first prying it one way and then the other, until finally the old metal gives and the door shudders open.

Inside, you find a dragon's egg.

For a long moment, you're left absolutely stunned. Its beauty is mesmerizing, and it glows with a soft light in shades of blue and pink and gold. You wonder if it is wise to disturb it, but at the same time, you know if you leave it here unprotected, the creature inside will not last long at the mercy of the forest below.

With a certain amount of both reserve and awe, you take the egg carefully in hand and feel its gentle warmth against your palms. This tiny life is going to change yours... maybe forever.

A dozen thoughts flit through your mind, but the one you finally settle on is -
maybe it's about time to head home.

💙💛💙💛
Loelya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Prizes!

Postby Loelya » Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:18 pm

💙💛💙💛

HELLO!!!
Thank you sooo much for playing my game!! ;U;

I cannot tell you all how overjoyed and excited I was when this took off! C': <3 This is something I've honestly been wanting to do for a long time now - probably since before the start of this year if I'm remembering correctly. But I kept telling myself I'd be so heckin disappointed if I posted it and no one played lolol. thank you for making my lil big hopes come true hehe

I wanted to give out some prizes as a way to give some rewards for the game itself! ^u^ I've got a few different categories that I've come up with to give out pets/c$ to, and I've even made some badges to go with them! C: you don't have to use these badges ofc but they're here if you'd like them!

Category 1 : All Players!

BlueEyedKite, onion, SunstonePhoenix, BadgerBuddies, Hyperotreti, riverotter, Andano, Zukana13731, Cherrysong2003, LittleMaple, valkyrie,, , nio, Kagome963, Mastema-Rastus, Ephras, gardog, COOLDOGOOO, apricott, skittleswolf, almondkitty, Raptocidic, -Aeris, Lemon Bark, huskyhiccups, Sixx O’Clock, LittleSpud, crowfood, Alphias, okami., ✧V4mp1r3✧, beetleb0nes, michelangelo_, Funkyfandom, DancingEevee, RedtailTheWarrior, RoxyTBDW, blizzard180, Goddess Sword, strangetales, Clementine Cloud, Fallendownut

These are the names of all users who posted or voted at all in the game from start to finish. If I missed you, please let me know! I'm going to host a raffle for this group in 3 days - if you win, you'll get your choice of either 50 c$ or any one pet from this group. C:

I would like to ask you to post here on this thread though to claim your spot in the raffle. ^o^ just so it doesn't end up that the rng picks someone who may be inactive now that the CS advent is done, and unable to pick a prize or accept a trade sent to them. I hope that's okay!

Category 2 : Intrepid Adventurers

BlueEyedKite, BadgerBuddies, Hyperotreti, Zukana13731, Cherrysong2003, LittleMaple, valkyrie,, , nio, Ephras, gardog, COOLDOGOO, apricott, skittleswolf, almondkitty, Raptocidic, Sixx O’Clock, Lemon Bark

WOWWW you guys!! y'all from this group voted on 3 or more pages from the game, you more or less played the whole way through. ;U; I am showering you with love and sparkles. I also want to invite you to pick any 5 pets from either my "general" or "unknown rarity" groups to adopt! but one of the five can be a rare from this group if you like~ C: (If you think I might have missed you in this group let me know!)

Category 3 : Not Like The Other Chickens

Zukana13731, nio, apricott, Hyperotreti, LittleMaple, gardog, valkyrie,, , COOLDOGOOO, Raptocidic

Y'all were Such Troopers but you kept getting overruled by the majority vote! 😂 consider this a consolation prize if you like! You were overruled at least twice and kept going anyways. I'd like to invite you to adopt any 3 pets from my "general" or "unknown rarity" groups, or if you don't see anything you like there, feel free to pick any 1 rare from this group. ^u^ (If you think I might have missed you in this group let me know!)

Category 4 : The Detectives

Sixx O’Clock, nio, apricott, gardog, Hyperotreti, ✧V4mp1r3✧, Raptocidic, BlueEyedKite, COOLDOGOOO, blizzard180, Fallendownut, Lemon Bark, valkyrie,,

This is probably the most subjective category but I really wanted to include it! Y'all in this group made little notes and records of your musings about various forks in the path as the journey progressed, and I loved reading them so much! ^o^ I spent time planning out a branching pathway for every possibility in this game - there were 16 potential outcomes haha! and it brought me so much joy to see you thinking through what could have been. C; Feel free to adopt any 3 pets from my "general" or "unknown rarity" groups, or if you don't see anything you like there, feel free to pick any 1 rare from this group. (Since this group is so subjective, if you'd like to make a case for yourself regarding one of your posts, go right ahead! C: )
Loelya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Dragon's Egg

Postby Mastema-Rastus » Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:23 pm

Absolutely would love to claim my spot in the raffle! This was so much fun to watch unfold and to participate in! I hope you do this again someday (and hopefully I'll be able to participate more haha)
I hope everyone has a lovely holiday and a happy new year!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    | Malcolm | He/They | Taken | Plural |
    ImageImage
    ©

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mastema-Rastus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoxyTBDW » Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:29 pm

oh my gosh this was so much fun! i'm claiming my spot in the raffle, thank you so much for making this, would love to play the other options!
Reworking sig - She/they
Chicoon Hub

My interests change a lot...
RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blizzard180 » Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:46 pm

claiming my spot in the raffle! this was really fun to participate in, and i loved all the art!
Click pls wrote:Stweb!!
I'm Blizzard!
My user is CannibalKitty
on most other platforms

You can call me Kitty, CK,
blizzard, or blizz(y)!

I use she/any pronouns
My birthday is jan 8
I'm really bad with pronouns
sometimes, so i'm sorry
if i use the wrong ones
for you or your ocs.

blizzard180

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ephras » Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:46 pm

joining in on the raffle! this was so much fun to play and the illustrations were absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for making this because it was just so incredible and fun!!!!

・゜-: ✧☾✧☽✧ :-゜・.✧.・゜-: ✧☾✧☽✧ :-゜・

.・゜-: ✧☾He/she/they☽✧ :-゜・.
・゜-: Chech out my oekaki for shop+a few adopts! :-゜・
・゜-: Commisions open! :-゜・
・゜-: Feel free to chat about fandoms with me! :-゜・
・゜-: FR-: ✧☾✧☽✧ :-TH :-゜・
・゜-: Check out their commissions!:-゜・

・゜-: ✧☾✧☽✧ :-゜・.✧.・゜-: ✧☾✧☽✧ :-゜・
Ephras

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherrysong2003 » Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:17 pm

This was super fun! If you did something similar I would love to play again! Claiming my spot in the raffle!
Hello!

I'll get more in this later!

For now tho? Nah

. . . later
. . . def later
. . . maybe later?
Cherrysong2003

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clementine Cloud » Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:28 pm

Oh my goodness, I'm sure any of the 16 outcomes would have been wonderful, but really what could have beaten baby dragon egg? I wish I could have been here earlier but I'm so glad I was able to sneak in right at the end!! What a fun game, and I really hope you do it again in the future (only if you want of course^^) I'd be happy to claim my spot in the raffle and thank you again for the fun!!
Clementine Cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BadgerBuddies » Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:36 pm

Eeee this was super fun and made me so happy!!! I didn’t realize there would be prizes involved I was just happy to be interacting with you and your art again! (Ofc I am gonna claim my spot in the raffle tho lol) 💖💖 thank you
BadgerBuddies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby almondkitty » Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:40 pm

omg!! this was so fun & i just super loved interacting w it, i totally didn't anticipate this! thank you so much for hosting! (claiming my raffle spot!!) happy holidays! ♡

(p.s. i adore your art and this genuinely made my week 🥺)
almondkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me