Artist black water [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
53 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

kalon #2204

Postby black water » Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:50 pm

edits wrote:[s] hair, shine
[c] tail, fur

this kalon loves fortnite!! where are they dropping boys? ping it!!! you have 400 words and an art piece to explain why!!! also an extra of 200 words + a sketch

this ends on december 31st @ 8pm EST!!

Code: Select all
    username + id:
    kalon name:
    where are they dropping?:
    extra: (optional)

x
x
x
x

baz, he/him || kals
ESFP
// sirbazicus ☄️🦋🌊
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
so stay with me
hold my hand
there's no need
to be brave

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
sig @ pawschamp
icon @ fūi

black water

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon #2204

Postby laika. » Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:54 pm

username + id: ferrari 851720
kalon name: Shanon
where are they dropping?: Image
extra: I know nothing of fortnite but I like mountains and an island is kinda strategic?
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Discontinued » Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:54 pm

username + id: Discontinued + 145884
    kalon name: Jonesy

Jonesy's breath came in short, frosty bursts as he hid around the corner, a ballistic shield armed in one hand. He could hear footsteps approaching outside the double doors, his ears picking up on the sounds of someone mumbling something on the other side. A small grin began to pull at his lips as he adjusted his position, creeping up to the doors. This was his moment to shine, and with that medallion soon to be in his pocket, shine he would.

Without a single warning, the moment he was sure his target would be standing just outside the doors, Jonesy burst forth, ramming into the man known as Montague and promptly sending him flying through the mansion.

--------------------------

The reason for choosing Grand Glacier is a simple one for three reasons: first, most everyone is often busy with more popular spots like Fencing Fields, Snooty Steppes, or even Classy Courts, the loot there being far more abundant. At Grand Glacier, however, there usually isn't as much competition if you're looking to pocket one of the five medallions, at least in Jonesy's experience. Plus, there's the bonus of being rather close to Reckless Railways in case he ever feels like taking on the task of acquiring two of those prized golden amulets.

Second, it's a beautiful landscape, the snow pristine and the trees adding to the winter atmosphere. It reminds him of his childhood home, of the days where he would play all day until his very bones threatened to freeze over. It's a bit of a nostalgic choice that helps spur this landing choice for him.

Last but not least, Jonesy would have to argue that it's simply too much fun to explore the mansion itself. Between the many rooms, the garden labyrinth, and even the path to the vault itself, he finds himself imagining what it would be like to throw a big party there if he could really visit it in real life. It's a silly reason, but it makes playing there all the more fun for him, so he enjoys it to the fullest every time.

Now, if only they would make all those pretty medallions into a back bling at the end of the season. He's keeping his fingers crossed for that.
    [371/400]

extra:
Last edited by Discontinued on Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage

Image Image Image - art shop ♡ - my kals - wermz - cozies - credit
• Yuu — tired person — INFP

- insomniac
- severe anxiety
- always searching
- wishing for everything

“I wish I could’ve lived my life without making any wrong turns. But that’s impossible. A path like that doesn’t exist. We fail. We trip. We get lost. We make mistakes. And little by little, one step at a time, we push forward. It’s all we can do. On our own two feet.” - Yuki Sohma
Discontinued

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broccoli_Bento » Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:59 pm

I love fortnite!! And this kal is so cute!!
Big mark!

Heyo heyo have a happy dayo~!
infp • autism • adhd • adult • Jan 31 • they/them • genderflux

I'm Nic, but feel free to call me by my user, however condensed you'd like even!
I'm super shy, weird, and awkward, but aren't we all at some point? Lol
I love to draw, play video games, and listen to music. Pretty much just a normal dude.

[Toyhouse] - [My Kalons] - [My Wermz] - [My Sqims]

Discord: broccoli_bento
Broccoli_Bento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nermal1999 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:00 pm

Mark

Hello I'm nermal1999

☆----------☆

(She/her ☆ Adult ☆ dyslexic)

(PTSD, Anxiety, Depression,)

Anime, Manga, Video games, TWST.
☆----------☆
This is me | Kalons | Artfight

("You guys will be fine without me here, right?"Idia Shroud )

ılılıllı▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬( ♫ )▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ılılıllı
nermal1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:00 pm

MARK
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fūi » Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:06 pm

mark
fūi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squeegi » Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:26 am

mark!!

x
ᴠᴇʟ / ​🇸​​🇶​​🇺​​🇪​​🇪​​🇬​​🇮
she/her | adult | artist
➤ hi! pms always open, i love to chat!
➤ love BLLK, JJK, MXTX, SCTIR
➤ sig and avatar art by me ♡
squeegi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:59 am

username + id: Mimu + 814628 | kalon name: Nate
snooty steppes! why? well, ever since he found out Peter Griffin was now in the game, it was his challenge to get that medallion. It was HIS goal to get it, but did he know how hard it was for him to take down peter? No. It was hard at first for him to even get his shield broken, maybe it was the grey weapons he would find around snooty steppes, not looking in the gold chest for something good. It was the low ammo that he would get, a full clip would destroy peter but he never had the right amount to full on knock him down. It was stupid for not having enough ammo, or maybe not waiting for his friend to come and help him. Going solo sometimes does get your butt kicked, the rage confinds his friend as they load into lobby as silence was between both of them, staring at the two characters waiting to load into another match...
extra:
silly doodle, not full art
Last edited by Mimu on Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

x
xx
Xx( ㅅ´ ˘ ` ) ── ★ ˙ ̟
Tinky | Artist | Adult
"I gave you all i had..."
xXXx✦ | Kals |
xxxxxArt credit !

Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:58 am

username + id: knickknacks + 815546
kalon name: brighton
where are they dropping?: [135/400]

Brighton is not the best at dropping with accuracy- somehow he always ends up a bit off from where he wants to. But his typical area of choice for dropping is Reckless Railways- for one, because its name is fun, and suits his rather chaotic style of playing. For another- it has a bunch of buildings to loot and build around. But above all- it is not too off-center from the middle of the island, meaning that from it Brighton has an easier time maneuvering to avoid the storm. More even than other players, he is deeply scared of being caught in the storm, and tries heading to its center about as soon as he can tell which way it's narrowing towards, after stocking up on as many weapons and ammunition as he can carry.
Last edited by Knickknacks on Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me