Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

First Oekaki <3 by Gummiphrog

Artist Gummiphrog [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

First Oekaki <3

Postby Gummiphrog » Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:33 pm

Just wanted to test out this tool, its really interesting I have to say. I love love LOVEE how the brushes feel to use.. theres something about browser art programs that just make really comfortable feeling brushes...
I would say the feeling of this tool is definitely up there next to magma. My "main" art program is procreate but it has been a hard journey trying to find comfortable brushes to use on there... i have not found any yet :(

but programs like this one and magma feel amazing

unfortunately, I do not have a drawing tablet and I was using this tool on my ipad and MANN was it difficult.. doesn't feel very mobile friendly unu
my pencil kept activating the "zoom in" feature (not the one part of the too but the accessibility tool to help see words) instead of drawing, also sometimes it would just not register my drawing at all because my ipad was reacting to it as a normal webpage and not an art program.
If anyone knows ways to make this more mobile/ipad friendly lmk!! I'll be trying to look into it more myself ofc (theres an overwhelming ammount of info about everything x.x)

but im excited to see what I can do with this in the future <3
They/Them | Virtual pet collector | Filling the Pokedex |

/)/)
( . .)
( づ♡
~egg and hatchling clicks are much appreciated~
ImageImageImage
Gummiphrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: First Oekaki <3

Postby raveyard(*.*) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:43 pm

hey, i wish i knew how to help but i just wanted to say this is really good :D love the movement in the pose

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image he/they / adult / writer + music as a hobby Image
Image but mostly drawing! pms always open. Image
Image icon art by qtip, #1 qtip fan Image
Image Image Image Image Image
raveyard(*.*)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me