Embrace Starter #36 by ArtisticDragon531

Based on Click to view
Artist ArtisticDragon531 [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Embrace Starter #36

Postby ArtisticDragon531 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:43 am

Though my assigned starter was Skitty, I have decided to go with Sprigatito as a starter instead.

This is Holly!

Edits

Common: Breed Change (Maine Coon), Extra minor features (fluff), Accent color (pale red speckles)

Uncommon: Accent color (light green markings)

I am unsure as to some of the trait rarities, so if they need to be updated, please let me know so I can update them ASAP.
ArtisticDragon531

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Embrace Starter #36

Postby 0Zero0 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:36 pm

So In the first post I make it clear that you need to have C edits and below. So you will have to edit your pokemon to remove the UC edit. Sorry about that. It's such a cute design too. Once you have made these changes please let me know and I'll re-evaluate.

Also each adopt can only have [C] Minor Accent or [UC] Major accent. Not both. So in the future remember this. It's the same with any of the other minor/major edits.

I also don't see any maine coon personally. They just seem fluffy, so if you could remove [C] Breed Change, or adjust them so that they have the edits a maine coon would have (Maine coons typically are large cats with large noses and LONG fluffy tails. They also have ear tufts and fluffy almost lion like manes. You don't have to incorporate all the Maine coon features to keep the edit, but there should be an obvious breed change visual)

Again Sorry, and thank you so much and your art is absolutely adorable can't wait to see more from you. <3
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
Gifs Offical art Yu Yu Hakusho
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtisticDragon531 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:14 pm

Mane lengthened, markings altered, ear tufts added, and tail lengthened. Everything should be in order as per your stated requests. Let me know if anything else pops up and I can go from there.
ArtisticDragon531

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:51 am

sorry for the late response. please update this info into the first post so its easier for us to view in the future. You also haven't updated the edits list, though I'd say it's maine coon enough to pass for the edit you were going for. :3 Also please link your archive in the first post. Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience. It is a lovely design.

approved and archived ~ ♪
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
Gifs Offical art Yu Yu Hakusho
0Zero0

My pets
My items