Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

santa wolf by Nheptune

Artist Nheptune [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

santa wolf

Postby Nheptune » Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:29 pm

hihi!! disclaimer - this was all done on a track pad hence the longer time to draw :shock: i don't have my tablet anymore :C

it's been a while since i've drawn wolves, 5+ years since i've posted oekaki!! was procrastinating my finals and i was curious if i could still draw on here/draw animals so... here we have (evidently) a wolf in a santa hat in light of the christmas season c:

happy holidays everyone!! <3
Nheptune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: santa wolf

Postby Roguedome » Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:31 pm

I love this!! Its been a while since ive drawn too! I posted a doodle a couple days ago but really want to give it another go!

But you used a track pad for this?!!?!? Thats insane!!!! I love it and hope to see more from you <3

PFP by moazatheloaza on Deviantart

Loser
Artist
Adult
Minecraft

ImageImage
Roguedome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: santa wolf

Postby Nheptune » Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:11 am

Roguedome wrote:I love this!! Its been a while since ive drawn too! I posted a doodle a couple days ago but really want to give it another go!

But you used a track pad for this?!!?!? Thats insane!!!! I love it and hope to see more from you <3

ahhh thank you so much you are so kind <3 !!! haha i am surprised i didn't go insane, i think it helps i had experience drawing with a regular mouse in my younger years but the trackpad's a first!! i'll def have to take a look at yours c:
Nheptune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me