Idk why not? by Wooly

Based on Click to view
Artist Wooly [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Idk why not?

Postby Wooly » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:50 pm

I think it's been a long time since I've filled out a meme like this, even when I have they are sometimes ones I randomly fill out on my own when I'm bored but then don't actually post anywhere
So idk why not do this I guess? They're kinda fun
Also my sona is usually referred to as Lark but sometimes Ali as a closer version of my actual name (I don't really like posting my real name online mainly due to things from the past... people referring to me by my real name online weirds me out). But normally I actually prefer being called Nyro online. (But that is actually the name of another one of my characters who isn't really a sona... idk it's kinda confusing).

Edit April 2nd: I updated it a bit since I recently changed my screen name and also had updated my fursona. Before the name thing on here was confusing because my old name was "Nyro" which was the name of a character unrelated to my fursona. But I do not go by the name of my fursona either. But since "Wooly" isn't a specific name to any of my characters (it is a nickname I give Silas, and maybe some others, but it's not super specific to anyone) I just made it say Wooly so it's let's confusing...

If you don't know what I'm talking about / never saw the older version, don't worry about it lol
Wooly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me