Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Rainbow Pegasus by AliMonHun

Based on Click to view
Artist AliMonHun [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rainbow Pegasus

Postby AliMonHun » Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:54 pm

🌈 rainbow pegasus ☁️
diab goobie

g1 ;; fur, hair, pupil shape (rings), sparkly

g2 ;; ears, additional ears, biolum, dripping mem/goo

t1 ;; custom mem horns, custom mem tail, claws

t2 ;; minor genesplice (unicorn), nonmem wings

this goobie will be an impress me prompt! you can include art, writing, a name, or where they live and what their goo tastes/smells like!

there's no minimum wordcount or limit on art pieces!

this ends on December 20th, and I can extend if needed!
ali | nonbinary (they/he) | adult | est | video games | art | music
roleplayer | artist | writer | fulltime moderator and artist for goobies!
[center]
AliMonHun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rainbow Pegasus

Postby CobraAsh » Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:52 pm

🍬Princess Rainbow Glitter Sparkles🍬
is the most loved goobie in all the Candy lands. She loves candy canes and the christmas season and loves to make christmas cards for other goobies in the village. Her poop is so species and what everyone comes to see. Her poop is gummy worms but with..pieces of candy in it?
✨ She lives ✨
In a bright house with cotten candy windows/door, airhead rainbow extremes roof, and gingerbread walls. Her favorite part of her house is the trees she maintains. Her favorite tree is a candy cane tree that grow candy canes. She Also has a caramel apple tree that grows apples with caramel all over them. the sap of the tree is also Caramel! The fence around her house is made of amazing wafer cookies that often have chunks eaten off of them!
πŸ’š Princess Sparkles ALSO πŸ’š
has a pet dog named Cookie. Her dog is very loving and has so much energy all the time. Her dogs favorite thing to do is to eat the fence and the furniture in Princess Rainbow glitter sparkles house. Her dog is a tiny light brown lab with brown spots and little horns the shape of herseys kisses. His drool is melted hersheys so the yard and the house is often sticky and messy because well cookie does drool A LOT.
🫧 The Princess loves 🫧
To make gingerbread houses to add to her collection found in her bedroom. She spends her day either making gingerbread houses for her collection or for gifts for her friends. When she is out and about the neighborhood walking her dog she often gives random people on the streets friendship bracelets. Bracelet for you. bracelet for her. Now She has so many best friends! When she sleeps she often watches the adventures of the walking sour patch kid and the airheads dog (her favorite show) on her Tv which is made from chocolate that cookie drooled out. She loves her life of eating candy and pooping candy and living in candy and having pet candy and watching candy.

(ik it looks super cartoony. its supposed to look that way! Princess rainbow Glitter sparkles lives in a cartoony world!!!)
Screenshot 2023-12-02 21.51.05.png
Screenshot 2023-12-02 21.51.05.png (234.75 KiB) Viewed 152 times
Last edited by Zeena on Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please make sure your posts are appropriate for CS
Hi :). I do commissions btw people. DM if intrested i do it for cheap.

CobraAsh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rainbow Pegasus

Postby AliMonHun » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:32 am

CobraAsh wrote:
🍬Princess Rainbow Glitter Sparkles🍬
is the most loved goobie in all the Candy lands. She loves candy canes and the christmas season and loves to make christmas cards for other goobies in the village. Her poop is so species and what everyone comes to see. Her poop is gummy worms but with..pieces of candy in it?
✨ She lives ✨
In a bright house with cotten candy windows/door, airhead rainbow extremes roof, and gingerbread walls. Her favorite part of her house is the trees she maintains. Her favorite tree is a candy cane tree that grow candy canes. She Also has a caramel apple tree that grows apples with caramel all over them. the sap of the tree is also Caramel! The fence around her house is made of amazing wafer cookies that often have chunks eaten off of them!
πŸ’š Princess Sparkles ALSO πŸ’š
has a pet dog named Cookie. Her dog is very loving and has so much energy all the time. Her dogs favorite thing to do is to eat the fence and the furniture in Princess Rainbow glitter sparkles house. Her dog is a tiny light brown lab with brown spots and little horns the shape of herseys kisses. His drool is melted hersheys so the yard and the house is often sticky and messy because well cookie does drool A LOT.
🫧 The Princess loves 🫧
To make gingerbread houses to add to her collection found in her bedroom. She spends her day either making gingerbread houses for her collection or for gifts for her friends. When she is out and about the neighborhood walking her dog she often gives random people on the streets friendship bracelets. Bracelet for you. bracelet for her. Now She has so many best friends! When she sleeps she often watches the adventures of the walking sour patch kid and the airheads dog (her favorite show) on her Tv which is made from chocolate that cookie drooled out. She loves her life of eating candy and pooping candy and living in candy and having pet candy and watching candy.

(ik it looks super cartoony. its supposed to look that way! Princess rainbow Glitter sparkles lives in a cartoony world!!!)
Screenshot 2023-12-02 21.51.05.png

congrats, this goob is all yours! I'll add you to the oekaki, enjoy your new goobie! :D
ali | nonbinary (they/he) | adult | est | video games | art | music
roleplayer | artist | writer | fulltime moderator and artist for goobies!
[center]
AliMonHun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me