Silver Fox Appendix Horses - 005 by Berenice.

Based on Click to view
Artist Berenice. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Silver Fox Appendix Horses - 005

Postby Berenice. » Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:22 am

About
Silver Fox Appendix Horses are a crossbreed between non-racing, sport-bred thoroughbreds and hunter-bred American Quarter horses. They are known for their sporty and flashy appearance, combining the best athletic qualities of both breeds. These horses are specifically bred for English sports such as eventing, hunter jumpers, dressage, and more. While Silver Fox primarily hosts english events, horses of this breed are welcome to compete in other disciplines alongside different breeds.

Silver Fox Appendix Horses can range in height from 14hh to 17hh. They also come in various colors, with solid or pinto patterns being more common. It's worth noting that all horses associated with Silver Fox, whether they are sold or bred, are freeze-branded on their left shoulder with the ranch logo. This freeze branding is a permanent marking.

Each Silver Fox Appendix Horse is randomly assigned a statistics chart, which provides information about the types of events in which that particular horse may excel. The temperament of these horses can vary greatly, with some being calm and suitable for beginners, while others are more competitive and high-strung.

-- + --
founder for aliteralpinetree

Username: aliteralpinetree
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Height:
Eye Color: Ruddy Blue
Coat Color: Seal Brown Brindle
Genotype: EE Ata Brbr

Strength: 6
Endurance: 5
Agility: 7
Scope: 4
Mentality: 5

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b] 14hh-17hh
[b]Gender:[/b] Mare or Stallion
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Silver Fox Appendix Horses - 005

Postby aliteralpinetree » Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:43 am

she's? so pretty?? THANK U

Username: aliteralpinetree
Show Name: SCS Shatter My Heart
Barn Name: Antigone, Annie
Height: 16.0 hh
currently remaking sig and I ask for your patience while it looks like trash LOL
pfp credit! it's of my gal serii!
aliteralpinetree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me