Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Neteru Shadow Walkers|We're back baby! by Fawntura

Based on Click to view
Artist Fawntura [gallery]
Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Neteru Shadow Walkers|We're back baby!

Postby Fawntura » Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:05 am

V.1|V.2|V.3
Welcome to Neteru Stables, we are excited to have you! You must be interested in what horses we breed here. We have what are called Neteru Shadow Walkers, a decent sized hardy desert breed that stands at about 14 to 16.1 hands! The breed is seen to be very shy and timid in their demeanor and personalities, built somewhat like an Arabian with large hooves meant for many terain’s. The Neteru word in Egyptian means gods or goddesses, which fits them very well, as They were first found in the wild in the mountains near Cairo, where Pharaoh Ramses II found them. They were believed to be messengers from the gods to help guide the Pharaoh’s and the people of Egypt, and Pharaoh Ramses II was so inspired by them that he had his new palace placed nearby, and set up golden fencing to keep the horses. The land was so vast that it would take days to actually find and reach the fence. Due to their large hooves, they could easily maneuver their habitat as well as move swiftly on not only rocky terrain but also in the sandy deserts surrounding them. The second part of their name comes from their swift, soft and silent movements as if they were nothing but an imagination or a messenger from the gods, as if they'd were there one minute and gone the next. These horses can be found in every Equine color known. Brindle, chimeric, somatic, and Solids. For centuries, these horses were kept hidden from the world until one day, the owner of the stables decided it was time to bring them here. As Egypt was now a war zone and was no longer safe for these sacred horses, she brought them out to the California desert area called Barstow. As the breed has grown and prospered the owner has made a choice, she has chosen that a limited number of Neteru’s will be put up for adoption and auctioned to good and loving homes! So with so many horses to choose from, which will you take home?

Rules wrote:• All V.1 NSWs May not breed at all!
• All V.3 (Current Version) NSWs Will have
6 Slots!
• Do not Steal or heavily copy Lore, tack or lines!
• No Bullying, Mini Modding, or bribery will be
tolerated!
• Do not steal or claim NSWs that are not yours!
•At this point in all free adopted NSWs (Not customs, or
Auctions) May only be traded for other speices, other NSWs
or Gifted!
• Bodiy edits are not permitted at this time!
(Roman Nose, Feathering, Long Fur, ect.)
• Mane and Tail edits are approved at this time!
• Asscories are approved at this time!
• Rules may be changed or Added as i see fit!
Credits wrote:Kaju/Ariana Black for OG Breed Info
Khans for adult lines
rebelappy for Nursery lines!

Other Links wrote:Adopts
Events
• Archive
Artist Search
Customs
Nursery
Artist Pasture
Coat Color Rarity
• Fan Club
• Gift Lines

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Last edited by Fawntura on Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:38 am, edited 9 times in total.
Fawntura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

NSW's|Artist Pature

Postby Fawntura » Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:06 am

Staffing Slots/Positions
Ghost Artist - May Come and go as they please no limits all i ask is turn out 1 adopt before opening customs!
Full Time Artist - Must turn out 2 adopts monthly, May go on break (Just let Fawntura know), May Open customs after 3 free adopts have been made. May take on as many breeding as you wish
Bonuses
All staff positions get 1 limited gene custom for each month they post atleast 2 adopts
All staff positions get a 2 limited gene custom for their birthday month!

Artist & Rules wrote:• Any and All V.2 Artists May Choose to be a
GA Artist (Ghost Artist) or a full time Artist or to
stop being a artist!
• Do not play favrovites when judging adopts
• If any one tries to coerce or bribe you please
DM Fawntura I will take care of it!
• A NSW must be haltered before permitted for breeding or shows,
if in a month the NSW has not had a Halter added please DM
Fawntura she will post on the adopt page giving permission for
the NSW to breed & show!
• If you Have any questions or concerns please ask or DM me Fawntura!

Adopt Form-
Code: Select all
[center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/240324/cbf01b972f8a7fdf4dec061b241491ea.png[/img]
[size=65][quote]Welcome to Neteru Stables, we are excited to have you! You must be interested in what horses we breed here. We have what are called Neteru Shadow Walkers, a decent sized hardy desert breed that stands at about 14 to 16.1 hands! The breed is seen to be very shy and timid in their demeanor and personalities, built somewhat like an Arabian with large hooves meant for many terain’s. The Neteru word in Egyptian means gods or goddesses, which fits them very well, as They were first found in the wild in the mountains near Cairo, where Pharaoh Ramses II found them. They were believed to be messengers from the gods to help guide the Pharaoh’s and the people of Egypt, and Pharaoh Ramses II was so inspired by them that he had his new palace placed nearby, and set up golden fencing to keep the horses. The land was so vast that it would take days to actually find and reach the fence. Due to their large hooves, they could easily maneuver their habitat as well as move swiftly on not only rocky terrain but also in the sandy deserts surrounding them. The second part of their name comes from their swift, soft and silent movements as if they were nothing but an imagination or a messenger from the gods, as if they'd were there one minute and gone the next. These horses can be found in every Equine color known. Brindle, chimeric, somatic, and Solids. For centuries, these horses were kept hidden from the world until one day, the owner of the stables decided it was time to bring them here. As Egypt was now a war zone and was no longer safe for these sacred horses, she brought them out to the California desert area called Barstow. As the breed has grown and prospered the owner has made a choice, she has chosen that a limited number of Neteru’s will be put up for adoption and auctioned to good and loving homes! So with so many horses to choose from, which will you take home?[/quote][/size]

[i]Prompt[/i]
[u]End-Date[/u]

[size=200]༺ ♥️ ༻[/size]

[b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]

[b]Pheno:[/b]
[b]Geno:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]

[b]Breeding Notes-[/b]
--

[size=200]༺ ♥️ ༻[/size]

[code][b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b] (14 to 16 hands)
[b]Halter Color:[/b][/code][/center]

[list][color=transparent]-------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color] SSS: Foundation
[color=transparent]----------------------------------[/color] SS: Foundation
[color=transparent]-------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color] SSD: Foundation
Sire: Foundation
[color=transparent]-------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color] SDS: Foundation
[color=transparent]----------------------------------[/color] SD: Foundation
[color=transparent]-------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color] SDD: Foundation

[color=transparent]-------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color] DSS: Foundation
[color=transparent]----------------------------------[/color] DS: Foundation
[color=transparent]-------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color] DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
[color=transparent]-------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color] DDS: Foundation
[color=transparent]----------------------------------[/color] DD: Foundation
[color=transparent]-------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color] DDD: Foundation[/list]

Nursery Form-
Code: Select all
[center]
[size=65][quote]Welcome to Neteru Stables, we are excited to have you! You must be interested in what horses we breed here. We have what are called Neteru Shadow Walkers, a decent sized hardy desert breed that stands at about 14 to 16.1 hands! The breed is seen to be very shy and timid in their demeanor and personalities, built somewhat like an Arabian with large hooves meant for many terain’s. The Neteru word in Egyptian means gods or goddesses, which fits them very well, as They were first found in the wild in the mountains near Cairo, where Pharaoh Ramses II found them. They were believed to be messengers from the gods to help guide the Pharaoh’s and the people of Egypt, and Pharaoh Ramses II was so inspired by them that he had his new palace placed nearby, and set up golden fencing to keep the horses. The land was so vast that it would take days to actually find and reach the fence. Due to their large hooves, they could easily maneuver their habitat as well as move swiftly on not only rocky terrain but also in the sandy deserts surrounding them. The second part of their name comes from their swift, soft and silent movements as if they were nothing but an imagination or a messenger from the gods, as if they'd were there one minute and gone the next. These horses can be found in every Equine color known. Brindle, chimeric, somatic, and Solids. For centuries, these horses were kept hidden from the world until one day, the owner of the stables decided it was time to bring them here. As Egypt was now a war zone and was no longer safe for these sacred horses, she brought them out to the California desert area called Barstow. As the breed has grown and prospered the owner has made a choice, she has chosen that a limited number of Neteru’s will be put up for adoption and auctioned to good and loving homes! So with so many horses to choose from, which will you take home?[/quote][/size]

[i]Breeding For[/i]
[u]Growth-Date[/u]

[size=200]༺ ♥️ ༻[/size]

[b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]

[b]Pheno:[/b]
[b]Geno:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]

[b]Breeding Notes-[/b]
--

[size=200]༺ ♥️ ༻[/size]

[code][b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Halter Color:[/b][/code][/center]

[list][color=transparent]-------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color] SSS: Foundation
[color=transparent]----------------------------------[/color] SS: Foundation
[color=transparent]-------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color] SSD: Foundation
Sire: Foundation
[color=transparent]-------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color] SDS: Foundation
[color=transparent]----------------------------------[/color] SD: Foundation
[color=transparent]-------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color] SDD: Foundation

[color=transparent]-------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color] DSS: Foundation
[color=transparent]----------------------------------[/color] DS: Foundation
[color=transparent]-------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color] DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
[color=transparent]-------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color] DDS: Foundation
[color=transparent]----------------------------------[/color] DD: Foundation
[color=transparent]-------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color] DDD: Foundation[/list]
Last edited by Fawntura on Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:10 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Fawntura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

NSW's|Coat Color Rarity

Postby Fawntura » Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:06 am

Rarities wrote:• Common •
- Chestnut
- Bay
- Black
- Face & Leg Markings
- Flaxen
- Pangare
- Sooty
- Bc Spots
- Grey
- Seal Brown
- Wild Bay
- Tobaino
- Splash
- Dun
- Roan
- Hetro. Appaloosa
- Silver
- Single Cream
Rarities wrote:• Rare •
- Chimera
- Brindle
- Lace
- Pearl (Hetro. or Homo)
- Somatic
(Mismark, Somatic)
- Reverse Brindle

• Limited •
- Mushroom
- Dom White
Rarities wrote:• Uncommon •
- Double Cream
- Homo. Appaloosa
- G. Plume
- Champange
- Overo
- Tovero
- Pintaloosa
Last edited by Fawntura on Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fawntura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

NSW's Gift Lines Res

Postby Fawntura » Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:07 am

Last edited by Fawntura on Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fawntura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

NSW's Spare Res

Postby Fawntura » Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:07 am

Spare Res.

Marking Open!
Fawntura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Neteru Shadow Walkers|We're back baby!

Postby TheKiwiKat » Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:33 am

Mark

Last bumped by Fawntura on Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:33 am.
Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4920312
Join fog mountain Yukons! If you join and get your first Yukon, dm me and I’ll offer a free slot from one of my studs/mares to help boost your herd! :)
TheKiwiKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me