Akhalwari #0010 by Doubtful.

Based on Click to view
Artist Doubtful. [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Akhalwari #0010

Postby Doubtful. » Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:15 am

The Akhalwari, a remarkable breed born from the harsh deserts, combines the grace of the Akhal-Teke horse with the distinct traits of the Marwari. Its intriguing origin traces back to a distant time when nomadic tribes roamed the arid landscapes, searching for sustenance and a bond with the desert itself. Legend has it that a group of Arabian horse traders ventured into the heart of the Marwari horse's homeland, the Thar Desert. Drawn by the mystique of the Marwari, they soon realized that crossing their prized Arabians with these hardy horses could produce an equine masterpiece. Through careful breeding and selection, the Akhalwari breed was born.

These horses inherited the Akhal-Teke's sleek, refined appearance, known for their endurance and agility, making them perfectly suited for the harsh desert terrain. Their expressive, curved ears, a hallmark of the Marwari, added a distinct charm and a practical advantage, helping them detect even the faintest sounds of predators or other dangers lurking in the vast deserts. The Akhalwari's loyalty and bravery stem from their ancestors' survival instincts in the unforgiving desert. These traits became deeply ingrained in their nature, making them the perfect companions for the desert's nomads. Their high energy levels allowed them to cover vast distances without tiring, making them valuable for both falconry and swift desert transport.

Standing at an average height of 15 hands, although they could vary from as short as 14 hands to as tall as 16 hands, the Akhalwari's adaptability made them a versatile breed. Their resilient nature allowed them to endure the searing heat and frigid nights of the desert with ease, making them trusted companions for those who depended on them.

Have you had a Supernatural experience? Tell me about it?
ends November 20th!

Username: ChxosAngxl
Show Name: BVR Midnight Ghosts
Name: Ghost

Height : 16hh
Eye Color: Brown
Phenotype: Black Minimal Blanket Appaloosa
Genotype: EE/Lplp/Patn2patn2

Code: Select all
[b]Username: [/b]
[b]Show Name: [/b]
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Height (14hh-16hh): [/b]
[b]Gender: [/b]
[b]Halter (Akhal-teke or marwari): [/b]
[b]Halter color:[/b]
[b]jewelry? (yes or no, if yes state color(s))[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
Last edited by Doubtful. on Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
🌧

©

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY OUTSIDE...
  • if you'd just stop and look up!

Doubt | She/Her
Doubtful.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Akhalwari #0010

Postby ChxosAngxl » Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:36 am

Username: ChxosAngxl
Height (14hh-16hh): 16hh
Halter (Akhal-teke or marwari): Marwari
Halter color: Blue
jewelry? (yes or no, if yes state color(s)) Same as the halter
Prompt: I tried to think about it to see if I remembered any and I did. One time I was all alone at home and decided to shower. Everything was normal until I got out and the bathroom door was closed. (Im almost 100% sure that I didn't close it) I didnt think much of it until I heard the front door close loudly. I live in an apartment and at that time of the day my parents were working and my neighbors were working too. My dad said it could have been the wind closing the bathroom door but that is impossible because there are no windows in or close to the bathroom. As for the front door I still dont understand because I always lock it when I get home. It isnt really that scary i guess but its what i have
Hi! I'm Gabi or Angxl, you can call me one of those.

she/her they/them - intp - Taurus☼ Aries☾ Scorpio⇡
Portuguese-Spanish-English-Italian

Uni Student - Criminology and Criminal Justice

Main Interests: The Walking Dead, Top Gun, Marvel, My Hero Academia, Haikyuu, basically anime, Genshin Impact, books, music...

Toyhouse
ChxosAngxl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doubtful. » Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:00 am

ChxosAngxl wrote:Username: ChxosAngxl
Height (14hh-16hh): 16hh
Halter (Akhal-teke or marwari): Marwari
Halter color: Blue
jewelry? (yes or no, if yes state color(s)) Same as the halter
Prompt: I tried to think about it to see if I remembered any and I did. One time I was all alone at home and decided to shower. Everything was normal until I got out and the bathroom door was closed. (Im almost 100% sure that I didn't close it) I didnt think much of it until I heard the front door close loudly. I live in an apartment and at that time of the day my parents were working and my neighbors were working too. My dad said it could have been the wind closing the bathroom door but that is impossible because there are no windows in or close to the bathroom. As for the front door I still dont understand because I always lock it when I get home. It isnt really that scary i guess but its what i have

Congrats! Updating info!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
🌧

©

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY OUTSIDE...
  • if you'd just stop and look up!

Doubt | She/Her
Doubtful.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChxosAngxl » Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:17 am

Thank you!
Hi! I'm Gabi or Angxl, you can call me one of those.

she/her they/them - intp - Taurus☼ Aries☾ Scorpio⇡
Portuguese-Spanish-English-Italian

Uni Student - Criminology and Criminal Justice

Main Interests: The Walking Dead, Top Gun, Marvel, My Hero Academia, Haikyuu, basically anime, Genshin Impact, books, music...

Toyhouse
ChxosAngxl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me