Based on Click to view
Artist yeena [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
33 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fawnae #16

Postby yeena » Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:04 am

- - ------------------ ✿ -------------------- - -

xxxFawnae [pronounced faw-nah] are a ruminant species of the Mammal kingdom hailing from the Cervidae family. Similiar in structure to a fallow deer, Fawnaes appear as lithe, slender deer with properties of the flora in their given environment. In contrast to its fallow counterpart, a Fawnae deer seems to vary in color and markings, differentiating themselves from the typical deer in the variety its flora-based genetics provide. If you read up to here, add any version of the word candle to your form and an uncommon and under edit you would like added. Colon three. Ghosts are a predetermined edit.

[NR] weight difference, removable accessories
    [S] custom flora, custom hair, sclera color
    [C] custom fur, long tail
    [UC] medium horn, single horn, custom ears, custom pupil
    [R] embedded stones

WOOOOO its staff time. heres my adopt, a lovely mobile pantheon? who knows. they must have a super artistic friend to carve their stones like that though!
    for this fawn, make a mythology entry about them! it could be an existing creature or something totally new, but tell me what they do/have done, alignment, etc. whatever you want about this new legend!
    ends on november 30th, extras are permitted but i want most of the form to focus on the "myth" of this fawn!
    name one hero who was happy... they never let you be famous AND happy

Code: Select all
    [b]Username + ID:[/b]
    [b]Fawnae Name:[/b]
    [b]Myth:[/b]
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fawnae #16

Postby rabbit.tears » Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:58 pm

ImageUsername + ID: rabbit.tears 668250
Fawnae Name: eden
Myth:
"i filled this world with life... and i was silenced for it."
---
a barren wasteland, as far as the eyes could see. an echoing silence filled the planet. an era of desolation—a time before the world knew the touch of life. in the beginning, there was nothing. the world was painted in the dark hues of death.

and yet, in this world of utter despair, a seed was sown. on a normally ordinary day on the sad, desolate planet, something strange occurred; for the first time in history, an extraordinary light pierced the darkness, heralding the first dawn. from this luminous spectacle emerged a celestial calf, shimmering and aglow with stardust, stepping into the bleak expanse, unaware of the transformation she was about to orchestrate. she had a sense of longing, and this sense spurred her to begin what would be her trek over the entire planet.

with each graceful stride, the earth stirred, responding to her touch. life burgeoned forth—flowers unfurled their vibrant petals, verdant grasses sprang to life, and trees surged forth from the barren ground. continents shifted, and the world reshaped itself in her wake. as daybreak unfolded, the planet teemed with newfound vitality.

in the midst of this all though, there was an absence. there was flora, but there was no fauna. the calf continued her trek of planet in solitude—she grew knowing only the comfort of the flora she had created. eventually, that loneliness overtook her. it is said that the first rivers and oceans were created from her tears, the tears of a someone who spent their days longing for someone to talk to. though it seemed hopeless, her loneliness gave her inspiration.

driven by an unspoken desire, the fawn reached within herself, tapping into wellsprings of celestial power, and she begun her trek again. with each step, a symphony of creation unfolded—chirps resonated through the air, and the first dove took flight across the bright blue sky. creatures materialized in her wake, born from the magic inherent in her very being.

the fawn reveled in the newfound life surrounding her, frolicking with creatures of all kinds. each manifestation of life seemed to reflect a fragment of her essence, a testament to the limitless potential residing within the small, unassuming fawn. the once-silent planet now echoed with the harmonious cacophony of life—a testament to the solitary fawn's ability to weave existence with each graceful step. it was a miracle, at least to her anyway. finally, she wouldn't be alone anymore...

...though she'd never realized that she was never truly alone to begin with.
---
from their own celestial realms, gods of all sorts watched over the little planet. a dead planet had potential. each one wanted to shape the planet to their liking, yet no one had gotten the chance. arguments broke out among them, each one feeling that they were more worthy than someone else. in the midst of this fighting, the fawn had unknowingly claimed the planet as her own. and the gods weren't happy.

at first they'd just watch her, wondering whether or not they should make their presences known, whether they should invite her to join their council. however, as time passed, they grew jealous of her power, fearful even. how could such a being wield such overwhelming power? how could she reshape the world with mere footsteps? they feared her influence, for she wielded a force so brilliant it could threaten their dominance. soon, the gods conspired against her. exploiting her recent exertions, weakened from her endeavors, they plotted her downfall.

a reckoning would dawn upon her. the gods orchestrated a deception, framing her for a calamity that shook the realms. accused of disrupting the cosmic balance, she was condemned to an eternal slumber, her voice silenced and her powers sealed away. the only thing that remained of her existence would be a set of marbled columns that the early creatures built for her... or so it was thought.
---
the legend of the fawn, now dubbed 'eden', or 'eden of earth', had come to spread. one being transformed a wasteland into a wonderland, shaping the earth and protecting it to this day. it was said that when she was put into a slumber, the last thing she did was use up everything she had to provide the planet with a sort of barrier, shielding it from outside danger and stopping the gods from ever harming the earth. they were furious, but it was too late.

occasionally, an inquisitive soul will encounter a set of ruins consisting of crumbling marbled pillars and overgrown vines. it's said that this was where she was sealed, but of course it was all just a myth, and that these columns were built in tribute to that story. there were no gods or mystical beings, and there was certainly no way one fawn could create life... right?

extra:
crumbling, cracking, splitting open—the earth shudders and groans under the weight of eons. slowly, i ascend, breaking through the imprisoning layers that held me in a slumber. covered in soil and adorned with intertwining vines, i emerge into the light once more, my senses awakening to the world anew. each fissure in the ground marks my liberation, as if the very earth celebrates my return. with every moment, i shed the remnants of my dormant state, embracing the boundless expanse that awaits me, ready to reclaim what was once mine.

banner credit
special thanks to the thesaurus for helping me come up with new words to use so its not repetitive 👍🏽
Last edited by rabbit.tears on Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
rabbit.tears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:49 pm

Username + ID: recherché. + 750162
      Fawnae Name: circe

the sun glared down and glistened on the marble columns. the history behind these
      beautifully carved monuments was the reason you've traveled all this way to visit them;
      you were content.

everything was still except for the stray spots that started to dance in your vision.
      then, you collapsed.

xxxxxx---

your eyelids fluttered a few times as you came to, quickly realizing what an unfamiliar
      place you've been transported to, perplexed. surrounded by numerous vendors and street
      stalls, it seemed like there was some sort of festival going on. what are they celebrating?

slowly, you stand to your feet. in the distance, you notice a stall that seems to be telling stories,
      so you stagger over there.

"circe, the protector of our empire, was once like the rest of us. she was born at the bottom
      of the barrel and nobody wanted to take the poor girl in. though she was selfless, and strong, she
      had a wicked talent for swordsmanship as she grew up. nobody seemed to take her seriously, well,
      until..."

the shopkeeper smiled, a glimpse of reminiscing in her gaze.

"until she caught the attention of our sun goddess. our future protector was immediately blessed
      and rose through the ranks very quickly after that. there's no telling what luck that girl had to
      get a goddess to fancy her, but their romance was heavenly. circe was willing to fight life and death
      to keep their sparks alive. for if the empire fell, so would she." the woman shed a tear.

"circe became one of the empire's most valuable person, but she evidently disappeared-- and the years
      went on. as you can see, obviously, the empire is still standing, so she must still be around here somewhere
      where their romance is still flourishing."

she winked after the two of you made eye contact.

you've paid no mind to the storyteller up until now, but she seemed familiar to you for a brief second.
      is this what circe would have looked like if she was still a mortal? or the sun goddess? you shrugged that
      question off quickly, figuring there's no way that would be possible.

xxxxxx---

then you woke up.
Last edited by recherché. on Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lumilys » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:04 pm

omg mark
lumilys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BabyKoreanPanda » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:05 pm

M A R K ! ! !
ImageImage

Image Image Image
BabyKoreanPanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby p i n e a p p l e » Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:01 pm

Maaaaark <3
•toyhouse•
Feel free to shoot me a PM if you wanna chat! I'm pretty laidback and friendly haha :)

p i n e a p p l e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:33 am

Username + ID: FluffyBirdie - 750079
Fawnae Name: Lyria
Myth:
How often do you break promises?

You came across a pristine well, a bizarre thing in the middle of lush greenery. The well appeared to be made of marble bricks, though with gold-colored patterns instead of grey, and sat free from dust, dead leaves or vines crawling up its sides, another strange observation when it was surrounded with ruins. You peer around the crumbling city you were exploring, wondering if some strange builder had come by, placed down a well, and left days before you came.

You lean over the edge to look inside. Nothing. No water sat at the bottom, with the white brick stretching down into the depths and ending with another block of circular marble. The well had no sign of a bucket or any pulley system to get water. Was this just a decoration? You walk around the sides, looking for clues, before seeing two things.

One, a golden plaque on the side, with words beautifully engraved: The Well of Lyria. Second, a corner of something buried in the grass besides the well. Deeply curious, you dug the item up, initially disappointed that it wasn't buried treasure, before wondering what was in the notebook. You had to be careful opening the pages - it was worn, and felt like it might crumble at the slightest sudden movement. Only the first few pages were filled in with a shaky cursive. This city must not be that old - you can still read the language.

I'm here, next Lyria's Well, afraid of what I am about to do. I'm not sure why I write this, perhaps I wish to leave a mark somewhere, in a forgotten note buried by the well.

The Well of Lyria.
"Be careful with one's words."

A well protected by the goddess of promises, where one can speak a vow, and then throw in a valuable object into its depths. If one keeps the promise, the item will be promptly returned, resting by your bedside table in the morning. But if the promise is broken, the item belongs to her forever.

You can promise a life too, instead of an item. You can speak the name of a pet, a spouse, or your own name into the Well. If the vow is not kept, swift death follows.

I have always been too afraid to try this, but here I am today, writing a note in order to delay what I must do, explaining Lyria's powers to an audience that does not exist. I fear death, very much so. To live knowing a misspoken word may end my life…

Another musing I had about Lyria is that she does not judge for quality. You can sacrifice a flower picked by the side of the road, or a strand of hair. She accepts them, and returns them when due. It is us that determines the value. A promise made over a strand of hair shows the speaker is not confident in keeping it. A vow made over one's own life...who in their right mind would break such a vow?

I wonder if there's a paradox here. I will most certainly keep a promise my life is bound to. But if my very existence is tied to my words, I will fear every misslip of my tongue, and may in turn stumble. Fatally.

The sun is setting. My desire to stay here, writing until the end of time, is evenly matched by my knowledge that I cannot delay forever. I must boldly speak my promise, and say my name, and hear it echoed back, as if Lyria herself is whispering my name, reminding me that my very existence is in her hands, in my words.

Dear reader, if human eyes do lay upon this piece of parchment again, allow me to give you advice: have more faith in your promises than I.

All men die, but I can only pray my demise is not sooner than destined.

Signed,
Jonathan Brixby

You were definitely more curious now. Was it true? Are there old gods? It was strange that the well looked untouched by time, but perhaps there was a caretaker somewhere, some elderly person who feared the old gods. You peer into the depths again, tempted. Maybe you can try making a promise, a small one...

Jonathan said you could give anything, so you grab a leaf nearby, before standing over the edge again, feeling a bit giddy. "I promise I'll go home today." An obvious one. You'll definitely keep this. You release the leaf, and watch it spin downwards, spiraling and spiraling until it hit...did it disappear? You lean further in. Its gone. That, or maybe it was because the sun was on its way down, and the bottom of the well was darker. It was a dead leaf you put in, maybe it blended with the shadows. But despite your reasoning, the unease was still there, biting away at you. Is Lyria real?

You step away from the well, a little unnerved now, a little afraid you'd wake up tomorrow and wonder why a leaf was next to you, before reality comes in like a flood and you realise that this myth was true. There was no way. The gods were legends. Stories. Fake.

You're walking backwards faster and faster, before you spin and run away, your heart thudding and your body tense as if you had promised your life away, as if you could feel the eyes of a goddess, watching you to see if you would keep your promise. No no no you were just spooked by the clean well and the illusion of a disappearing leaf, just uneasy from the long day. The gods weren't real. You know this.

Still, maybe you would go to a friend's place tonight just to break your promise. Better a broken promise than a shattered reality.

Extras

How careful are you with your words?

The wells
    Lyria, the goddess of promises, deceit, and resolution. The old deity once wandered the world, establishing her wells and speaking the rules, before leaving for the realm of the gods, to spend her time observing the results. And the results were intense.

A well based on the human ability to keep their word. It was the ultimate test of honesty. "If you're telling the truth, swear by Lyria's Well." -- "If you're not willing to promise on Lyria, then you must not mean it." -- "You broke your vow! I saw you buying a replacement ring, that means you broke it! Don't lie to me!"

Societies have been formed and destroyed based on her wells. Knowing if someone was genuinely going to keep their promise was a brilliant, happy feeling. But the need to constantly watch what you say, the inability to even say a single white lie for fear of being called out, it wears down one's mind. Honour and trust no longer existed, and even close couples may ask for a promise on Lyria, even if they knew their partner was reliable. Yet despite this exhaustion and rampant paranoia, no one dared to move away from her well. After all, if you're scared to throw something into her well, if you're desperate to leave - you must be hiding something.
Last edited by FluffyBirdie on Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:03 am

MARK
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

x
xx
Xx( ㅅ´ ˘ ` ) ── ★ ˙ ̟
Tinky | Artist | Adult
"I gave you all i had..."
xXXx✦ | Kals |
xxxxxArt credit !

Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Apollione » Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:07 am

Username + ID: Apollione + 373946
Fawnae Name: Doemeter
Credits: Rose, Roses, Leaves

Myth:

Image Image Image

„𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑙𝑙, 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑤.“

Doemeter, goddess of nature and time, but also wither and decay. There is nothing eternal in this world, not even so called gods. Everything needs to one day meet its end, be it with loud bang or a quiet sigh. Only Doemeter is the one who stays, who watches it all. Some would call her goddess of life and death, the ultimate goddess, but only few know that although she helps them in things such as survival, she's nothing more than just a observer. Sometimes cruel, sometimes kind, but that's just how gods are. Fickle, often bored by their so called "immortality" and always oh so proud. There is no god that would let anyone call their name in bad manner and Deometer is no exception. It is said she cursed many, much more than blessed, but her probably biggest curse fell on Sylveer, a foolish wolf that dared to challenge her for her immortality and tried to trick her with dirty trick.

„𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟... 𝑊𝘩𝑖𝑐𝘩 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒? 𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑦𝑒𝑡 𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝘩𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑠, 𝑜𝑟 𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑦𝑒𝑡 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝘩𝑎𝑛 𝘩𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑦?“

The creation of Doemeter is just as mysterious as is her whole personality. It is said she grew out of an enormous tree as it's only fruit and after she fell, the tree withered, but there are also myths that say she was the tree and simply decided she'll walk the land in a body of the first creature she saw - a fawnae. She was beautiful, immediately catching eyes of many. Celebrations were in place - a new god's been born. Whenever she stepped, flowers bloomed under her feet, birds sang in joy in her presence and fruits she made grow were sweeter than anything anyone ever tasted. It's no suprises that not long after she came, temples started to grow in her name. Many were hoping the new goddess will bring prosperity to their land which she sure did for some time. She even enjoyed it. The way everyone celebrated her, praised her. It was intoxicating. But after some hundered years, everything changed. Many got used to her presence and thanks to good life without any struggles, they got spoiled... Too spoiled. They wanted more and more, without giving Doemeter a single thanks. It was expected of her to want to make them happy, what else would she be there for? Nothing, she'd be useless! ... And so, the goddess decided to take all her gifts back. Trees and flowers withered, buildings started to decay and crumble under the pressure of time she had in her powers. No pleads made her change her mind. What she gave, she took back to the single drop. And after that, she left.

Doemeter created her own kingdom in forest, where once the tree she was born from stood. There, she had many faitfull servants, be it maidens, bachelors, both or neither, it didn't matter. Only requirement was to serve her and never betray. They mainly helped her to care for her beautiful gardens, full of various flowers and trees. Those were peacefull years. Travelers often wandered into them but as long as they didn't cause any harm, they were welcomed with warm smiles and some refreshments, until they were ready to continue their journey. And then, one day, a new traveler she never saw wandered in. Wolf with cocky smile, named Sylveer that had a simple goal - to become immortal.

„𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑎 𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑒. 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑟𝑦. 𝐿𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑠𝑒𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙.“

Sylveer was a young wolf, his life has just began and yet, he was already so full of himself, believing he's able to challenge even the gods. He was traveling from temple to temple, trying to challenge every single god he could think of, but none of them answered his foolish calls. Thinking it was probably because they were too scared of him to even show up, he decided to find a god that'll have no other option than to face him. A god that is already walking on this earth. That's when Doemeter came to his mind. Finding her wasn't really difficult. After all, she never tried to really hide herself. But when he found her, he didn't even try to hide his true intentions. He simply stood before the beautiful goddess and said:
„I, Sylveer, came here to challenge you, Doemeter, goddess of nature and time, wither and decay. Will you accept my challenge or will you run away like the other gods before you?“
Such a foolish words, Doemeter thought, yet she was amused. This foolish wolf was saying other gods ran away from him?
„This flower sure seems too eager to wither. Tell me, Sylveer, what gives you the guts to challenge a god?“
„The fact that none of them were brave enough to accept my calls. If they were so mighty and powerfull, why wouldn't they answer?“
„Maybe because your calls are like those buzz of a fly.“ She mocked the foolish wolf. „And so, you came to me. Well? What is that so great challenge that makes you brave enough to come here?“
„Life of a wolf is short. Too short, in fact. That's why I want to make a bet with you, that I'll be able to dodge your so called time of decay and if I do, I want your immortality in exchange.“
Doemeter stood there in a shock for a while, watching the cocky smile of the little creature, until she bursted into a loud laught. „You want to outrun the time! The only thing that is truly eternal in this world. How foolish. But you sure amused me, so I'll let you try. Here, take this.“ And there, between them, from a ground grew a single sunflower. „This is a flower of life. Your life, to be exact. Make sure you take good care of her. Every petal that falls means the closer you are to loosing your challenge. And once all petals fall, a new sunflower from the stem will grow, this time black. And when that one grows, I will come for you.“
And so, Sylveer left Doemeter's gardens, without spending even one more breath in there. One week flew by, then a month, a year... 20 years went by and Doemeter hasn't felt the flower withering. How was it possible? Wolf's life was at most 16 years long, so how did he survive 20 and still feels like he's able to go longer? Confused, she decided to find him. What a surprise it was, when she found the sunflower frozen in a cube of ice, unable to wilter. „What is the meaning of this?!“ she snared and turned towards the wolf, that was smiling from ear to ear.
„Isn't it obvious? Me beating you in our challenge!“
„You're cheating! You froze her! The flower isn't able to wilter!“
„You never gave me any rules really, so I don't see the problem.“
Doemeter scoffed, baffled. „So you want to play like this? Fine. You're forgeting who you're standing before, boy.“
Every god is prideful and not a single one would let a mere mortal fiddle with them like a fiddle. And Doemeter was no exception. Foolish, foolish wolf, he thought he can outsmart the god, but didn't realize gods don't like to be outsmarted. Before he could react, the ice the sunflower was imprisoned in cracked and exploded. Doemeter's eyes started shining like a moon in the dark night and the wind started picking up, wildly spiraling around them, shredding the flower apart.
„You wanted immortality, so immortality you shall have. Right now, it might sound like a win for you, but soon, you will find out how lonely such a gift can be. You will never wilter, only grow. You will be a shadow to many and a home to even more. But no one will ever know who are you, nor will you be able to tell them. Where your flower once was frozen, there will now stand you.“ With those words, Sylveer's legs started to change into roots. He tried to run away, but the roots dig into the ground too fast and too deep. „No weapon will be able to cut you down. No fire will be able to burn you. You shall stay there, for eternity. Just like the time you tried to outrun.“ The last thing Sylveer managed to get out of his throat, was a scream and then, he fully turned into a tree.

„𝑁𝑜 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑. 𝑂𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒, 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑙𝑙 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑤. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙. 𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑑𝑜.“

There are many more stories about Doemeter's curses, but there are also few about her kindness. And then there is a special one, filled with love and tragedy.
It is said Doemeter had felt love only once and as quickly as she felt it, so quickly she's been denied of it. Her name was Liltinn, a human that once wandered into her gardens. She was very weak and hurt, but what Deometer felt from miles away, she was severely ill. Her flower was slowly withering, loosing it's petals every day. But even so, Liltinn was always softly smiling. She did not come to Doemeter's garden to search for cure or for more time, she was simply traveling so she could see as many beauties there are in the world and this garden was supposedly the last location on her list. The goddess was interested in the pure soul with no ill intentions and decided to give her a shelter in her kingdom. And without knowing it, she also gave her a space in her heart.
Everyday she would find Liltinn taking care of her flowers. She wasn't even one of her servants and yet she wanted to help as she was grateful for Doemeter's hospitality. And Doemeter was always watching her, from time to time opening a conversation with simple „How are you feeling today?“
And Liltinn always answered the same: „Wonderfully, my goddesses.“
Even on days when she was visibly in pain, she said the same, never complaining, which concerned Doemeter, until one day, she couldn't help and asked: „Why are you always saying you're fine when you're visibly not?“
„I don't know. I guess I simply got used to it. Hiding it, I mean.“
„Don't do that. I may not cure you of your illness, but I can help you at least ease the pain. It must've been hard, carrying all this pain by yourself. Don't be afraid to lay your head on my shoulder.“
At that moment, Liltinn bursted into tears and started telling her about it all. And Doemeter just layed there, on the ground with her, listening. However, although they bonded at that exact moment, it was not destined for it to last long. After that day, Liltinn's flower started withering even faster. She was often bedridden, unable to even move. Doemeter tried her best to keep her flower in bloom, but it was to vain. She wasn't goddesses of life, though many called her so. Liltinn wasn't really a flower she could caress back to life. She was a human. And as such, she was at the end of her road. The only thing Doemeter could do, was send her on her new journey with her blessings.
„I'm scared, Doe.“
„Don't be, my love,“ said goddess with soft voice, while she let her lay on her back one last time. „Everything will be okay. You won't feel anything.“
„I'm not scared for me. I'm scared for you. I'm leaving you behind.“
It was the first time the goddess of time felt tears in her eyes, quietly cursing the flow of time. „I won't be alone, Lil. You'll never leave. Not fully. You'll always be there with me in some way. I can promise you that.“
„Alright... I'm glad.“ And with that, her love let out a single sigh of relief, closing her eyes, never to open them again. Doemeter walked with Liltinn on her back for few more hours, without saying a single word, until she finally put her on the ground. There, a grass started to grow, creating a blanket for the sleeping soulmate of their goddess and on top, a stem grew. And from that stem, a hundreds of flowers grew. They were a new kind, white and rich, just like her soul was.
„Here, just as I said. This way, you'll always be there with me. Liltinn.“
And that's how the Liltinn flower was born.

Image Image ‎‎‎‎‎‎Image
Last edited by Apollione on Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
~~~~ ✺ ~~~~
Hellooo, I'm Apollione but I go by Apollo!
Any | Ace | INFP-T
I don't really care about pronouns, you can use any you want.
Anime | Manga | Games
I don't watch anime so much anymore but I play a lot of games. Genshin, RDO, Divinity... I just started playing FFXIV and I'm in love.
Writing | RP
Writing is my biggest passion although I'm often stuck with writer's block. I'm still trying to create the stories that are stuck in my head.
Dragons! | Shifters! | Magic!
Yeeaaaa, you prob already guessed it. I have a thing for fantasy stuff.
~~~~ ✺ ~~~~
Apollione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♔Voltaire♔ » Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:48 pm

mark <3