Taking the kids out trick or treating

"Taking the kids out trick or treating" by SolaireOfAstora

Dressup entry

Taking the kids out trick or treating

Postby SolaireOfAstora » Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:01 am

After being indecisive the entire month about what they wanted to be, the twins begged their father to let them wear his helmets for Halloween. Vamos was very hesitant. Just last week, he spent all day polishing his beloved collection of armor. With a reluctant sigh, he let them pick whichever helmet they liked best. Despite being too big for their tiny selves, the two little ones made it work. Both ran around the house, proclaiming they were both great Centurions.

The sun was now beginning to set and it was almost time to go out and collect some treats. Vamos places his youngest in the stroller, where the grumpy baby glared at his dad. He certainly wasn’t thrilled with the idea of going around and doing such frivolous things. He had more important things to do, such as napping. But, regardless, the family was now heading out the door. By now, the sky was a beautiful dark orange and the purple of night crept up slowly. The breeze rustled through the shaky leaves and swept up those dried ones on the ground. It was the perfect night for trick or treating.

SolaireOfAstora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me