Time spent 4 hours, 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Myskx

CHICOON #1812-13 | boo!

Postby bug » Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:46 am

x
Chicoons are Arboreal Fruigivores that stand roughly 4 feet in height.
They have long, flexible necks, curly and stretchy tongues, floppy ears, a box-like head, wings on their head, and a flame that hovers by their tail!

They are highly intelligent creatures and can learn to communicate with any animal, however since they lack the necessary vocal cords to speak a verbal language they've learned to communicate and express their emotions through their headwings! Chicoon have proven to be wonderful and
friendly companions of anyone and can be often found in the company of humans.

- - - - Non-Rarity
    Custom Lines [NR]
    - - - - Common
    Eye Style/Shape [C]
    Eyebrows [C]
    Extra Feathers [C]
    Tufts of Fur [C]
    Ear Edits / Missing Ears [C]
    "Fang" Edits [C]
    Mouth Shape Edits [C]
    - - - - Uncommon
    Minor Wing Edit [UC]
    Minor Nose Edits [UC]
    Textured Fur [UC]
    Unmatching Eyes & Fire [UC]
    Iris Shape [UC]
    Pupil Edit / Missing Pupil [UC]
    Tail Edits [UC]
    Leg Style Edit [UC]
    Sparkles / Particles [UC]
    Small Patches of Fire [UC]
    Double Fire Color [UC]
    - - - - Other
    Slate and Selenite colored flame
    2 Rarity Stripes [UC]

- - - - Non-Rarity
    Custom Lines [NR]
    - - - - Common
    Horns [C]
    Tufts of Fur [C]
    Ear Edits / Missing Ears [C]
    "Fang" Edits [C]
    Mouth Shape Edits [C]
    Eye Style/Shape [C]
    Eyebrows [C]
    - - - - Uncommon
    Colored Sclera [UC]
    Iris Shape [UC]
    Pupil Edit / Missing Pupil [UC]
    Minor Wing Edit [UC]
    Minor Nose Edits [UC]
    Leg Style Edit [UC]
    Tail Edits [UC]
    - - - - Other
    Fell colored flame
    2 Rarity Stripes [UC]
xx

hello! these are fcfs, but with a catch! you have have
to write 100 words minimum about the chicoon you want!
this must be written in actual sentences and without off
topic rambling. what you write must be about the chicoon,
if it fits that criteria? you've got them!

Code: Select all
[b]username + id[/b]:
[b]chicoon number[/b]:
[b]prompt[/b]:

#1812 owned by puffbabe 1017388
#1813 owned by Myskx 875503
Last edited by bug on Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
RED, RED MOON. ███████████████████████████████

KEEP ON RISING
📞; bug/mech he/it
.xxxwrmz / song ﹒☎️
.xxxth @ venuella !
THE SUNSET SOON

█████████
█████████

▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██

▌████████ INDEED WILL BLEED IN MY HORIZON. ..
bug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CHICOON #1812-13 | boo!

Postby Myskx » Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:49 am

username + id: Myskx 875503
chicoon number: 1813
prompt:
This chicoon is a mischevious little devil! He enjoys pranking his siblings are friends nearly constantly! He has a bit of a taste for spicy foods, but tends to avoid the sweeter tasting fruits! Halloween is one of his favorite holidays, and for good reason! Who wouldn't want to dress up as a hauntingly spooky ghoul and scare the neighbor's kids? The candy is a plus as well. Overall, the persona that he puts out isn't entirely real. Despite his mischevious nature, he is a sweetheart deep down. He has a special soft spot for kitten-like creatures. Just a sweetheart!
Myskx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exitium » Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:50 am

username + id: Exitium + 626371
chicoon number: 1812
prompt: This chicoon is the one I want. This is because it seems rather ghostly, and I adore those kinds of spooks and aesthetics. Also, I just adore your chicoons every time I see them. They make me want to own every single one you put out! Anyways, I love this chicoon and want to be it's owner because it'd fit well in my collection of various chicoons. They're all random and some are vibrant, while others are dull and muted. This chicoon would definitely stand out amongst my collection! This is why I would love to own this chicoon <3
Last edited by Exitium on Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puffbabe » Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:50 am

username + id: puffbabe + 1017388
prompt:
In the quaint, mysterious town, a ghostly Chicoon named Holly wandered the streets every Halloween eve. Her spectral form was cloaked in a feathered coat, and her hollow eyes twinkled like the abyss. Holly carried an ethereal bag filled with confectionery delights. With a spectral grin, she roamed quietly, offering candies to children who crossed her path. The candies held a touch of magic, filling their hearts with joy and dreams of adventure. The legend of Holly became a cherished tale in history, a reminder that even in the realm of the supernatural, there was kindness and sweetness to be found.

ImageImage
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

hi it's puff. i'm a multimedia student.
she/they ◆ adult
trades and dms open!

toyhousepokefarmdappervolkflight rising

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

ImageImage
puffbabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Luminax~ » Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:50 am

username + id: House of Lazarus 1065442
chicoon number:
prompt: Bean bag is his name, bean bag Likes to go to the park and he jumps around, sometimes when he's jumping he finds himself getting thirsty.. that's when he runs to the pool! Bean bag Loves water, he loves swimming and he loves going down the water slides, but sometimes when the line is too long he will go jumping off the diving boards. But.. he isn't a good jumper, he tends to do cannon balls and get alllll the other chicoons all wet, what sad times.. sometimes after the pool he goes to get something to eat, usually fast food, Bean bag looooves Taco bell so much! Tacobell just tastes so good, especially the burritos. Who doesn't love taco bell? Bean bag is so cool.

Luminax
×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×
He/Him only
Demonolatry - Satanist
Talk to me about Supernatural, Hazbin Hotel, or Helluva boss
Commissions- semi-open
Art trades- Open
Requests- friends only
Toyhouse ~ Flight rising
~Luminax~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:51 am

username + id: dragoness129 + 3218
prompt: I adore the beautiful colors of red and black together. The ears are a lovely pointed shape and the horns make it look so wonderful like a devil. The star or diamond style pattern on the paws is adorable! I adore the back spikes that make it look like a spined devil. He is a lovely guy who would work well as a misunderstood villain with a good redemption ark! The fluffiness combatting the harshness of the spikes is a beautiful combination, which only adds to his misunderstood demeanor. He is a great chicoon who I would love to add to my party. 103 words
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:51 am

username + id: buzz aesthetic 974808
prompt: I would love to adopt this darling little chicoon, although I have phasmophobia there isn't a speck of scary in this chicoons cute face! They remind me more of a delicate cute white and blue flower rather then a ghost- or something like a ghost-shaped marshmallow! Either way they are absolutely adorable! I imagine they would name the little ghosts that float around them- but I'm sure they couldn't tell the different between them or if new ones show up, so they would just keep coming up with new names, on bad days they'd have names that arent as unique like Dave or Jim, and on good days- when the chicoon is feeling better, they name the little ghosts names such as Alphonso and Demitri!
bees are pretty cool
x

if you need to contact me, please do so thru toyhouse <3
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IAmUniverse » Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:52 am

username + id: IAmUniverse 1079183
chicoon number: 2
prompt: This chicoon really enjoys the halloween season and likes to Decorate with bats and pumpkins! They enjoy that their dark markings help them blend in with the surrounding night on halloween and that their wings are shaped like a bats! When excited they have a tendacy to flap their wings softly, tail wagging gently as they do. Their fabourite activities for the season are apple bobbing and costume contests! They like to dress up as a vampire for halloween, playing into their colorscheme and attributes! They really enjoy the spooky music that comes out around the autumnal season, liking the eerie vibes said music gives off.
Leaf Rabbits!!

Say hi to Dining Table ❤️
IAmUniverse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toy20243 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:53 am

username + id: toy20243 662782
chicoon number: #1
prompt: Sometimes this chicoon enjoys just sitting to watch the sunrise, watching the shadows squirm and wiggle as they run back to their homes for the day, relaxing until it's their time to return. He likes to give the shadows personalities and sometimes names if he sees them often enough. You'd be surprised how many shadows wiggle to different rules... and how many don't follow any rules that he knows of, sometimes the shadows don't have a home, and sometimes they run in a different direction than the other shadows. He's learned to follow those shadows when he sees them, they always lead to something that shouldn't be there, something that needs fixed, something that needs found.

𝒮𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈
⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
toy20243

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bug » Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:54 am

Myskx wrote:username + id: Myskx 875503
prompt:
This chicoon is a mischevious little devil! He enjoys pranking his siblings are friends nearly constantly! He has a bit of a taste for spicy foods, but tends to avoid the sweeter tasting fruits! Halloween is one of his favorite holidays, and for good reason! Who wouldn't want to dress up as a hauntingly spooky ghoul and scare the neighbor's kids? The candy is a plus as well. Overall, the persona that he puts out isn't entirely real. Despite his mischevious nature, he is a sweetheart deep down. He has a special soft spot for kitten-like creatures. Just a sweetheart!

puffbabe wrote:username + id: puffbabe + 1017388
prompt:
In the quaint, mysterious town, a ghostly Chicoon named Holly wandered the streets every Halloween eve. Her spectral form was cloaked in a feathered coat, and her hollow eyes twinkled like the abyss. Holly carried an ethereal bag filled with confectionery delights. With a spectral grin, she roamed quietly, offering candies to children who crossed her path. The candies held a touch of magic, filling their hearts with joy and dreams of adventure. The legend of Holly became a cherished tale in history, a reminder that even in the realm of the supernatural, there was kindness and sweetness to be found.

hello !! the chicoons are yours :3
RED, RED MOON. ███████████████████████████████

KEEP ON RISING
📞; bug/mech he/it
.xxxwrmz / song ﹒☎️
.xxxth @ venuella !
THE SUNSET SOON

█████████
█████████

▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██

▌████████ INDEED WILL BLEED IN MY HORIZON. ..
bug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me