Wind Reapers v.3 #16 [JACK EVENT]

Postby Tatangi » Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:55 am

โœฆWhat are Wind Reapers? - - - - - - - - - -
    Wind Reapers are a species of dragon that inhabit high ground, most
    commonly seen on mountain peaks. Their long, thin body allows them to
    maneuver steep slopes and jagged cliffs with ease. With their strong back
    legs, they can easily climb trees and make amazing leaps. Although they
    are unable to fly, their light body weight allows them to glide, with help
    from their high jumps and long tails. Their tails are very flexible, helping
    them climb and glide.
    Despite their appearance, most Reapers are relatively timid and shy. They
    are loners, however occasionally enjoy a friends company. They mate for
    life due to their lack of trust for others, and can live for up to 30 years.

Wind Reaper #16 Info
Name:
Owner:
Adoption Date: October 20th
Edits: [uc] Skull Color (golden mask), Accessories [r] Fins, Skull Edits, Glow, Elemental Aspect (fire) [L] Wing Edits, Magic*

Adoption Open

Adopt This Wind Reaper
To Adopt this Wind Reaper, you must... tell me about a prank they've pulled! This Reaper's Magic is the ability to invade others' dreams.Remember that marking the main Wind Reapers thread with your username is required to adopt any wind reaper.

Jack Event [2023]

This Wind Reaper is a Jack Event Wind Reaper so it has a magical ability granted to it for one year. If the owner of this wind reaper trains the magic up before the next Jack Event, the Wind Reaper will be able to keep that magic. To Train a magic and keep it, you must write 3, 2000 word stories of the wind reaper training with their magic, or 3 complete pieces of artwork (Fullbody, Colored, Shaded, Background) showing them using their magic.

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Size:[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b]
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wind Reapers v.3 #16 [JACK EVENT]

Postby ylesia » Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:35 am

Name: Jester
Size: 2.8 feet
Owner: ylesia

Good prank... night prank?

It was a very sunny day and shadows were very dark at midday. Jester noticed that and decided that it was a great occasion for a prank. He hid behind a rock and waited for another wind reaper to pass by ... then he raised his head placing it in a way that he knew the shadow would not look like a head at all. The poor reaper jumped so hight that Jester couldn't stop laughing for a good hour.

Where no man has gone beforeโ€ฆ

MY TRADE THREAD | ADOPTABLES | STORIES
WIND REAPERS

ylesia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:56 am

To Adopt this Wind Reaper, you must... tell me about a prank they've pulled! This Reaper's Magic is the ability to invade others' dreams.Remember that marking the main Wind Reapers thread with your username is required to adopt any wind reaper.

Name:
Hex
Size:
3 feet
Owner:
Spiritstar3

Pranks, bro
The prank he pulled was by going into someone's dreams, of course. Hex thinks that's the best way of pranking someone. This creature he pranked likes to dream of water a lot. Hex figured because of his color and such, and red eyes, he could pretend to be a sea monster or lake monster. Of course, he didn't know what they'd dream of. They happened to be dreaming of a lake. He went into the lake in the big cat's dream. The tigress had no clue he was there, of course. He made sure of this fact, being very sneaky. He sank down so only part of his head, the upper part, could be seen. His eyes could also be seen, and since it was a dream he could breathe in the water, but he was still careful. The tigress came over to the lake. She saw him and freaked out. It wasn't very nice, but he had a good life. He then realized how that had been kind of mean, though. He apologized, learned her name was White Rose, a white tiger, and now they're friends.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:30 am

Announcement

Just so everyone is on the same page, all entries for the Jack Event reapers will count towards the October Monthly Adoption raffle! I have one more planned for this month (which will be a raffle!) so even if you don't win, consider applying for them so that you can be entered into the adoption raffle!

Also remember, we have the Pumpkin Carving Event that can get you even more vouchers and prizes! One of those prizes is a very special, Jack RU Legendary Wind Reaper! All you have to do is carve a pumpkin and post it on the main Jack Event Page! When you carve a pumpkin and add it to the pumpkin patch, strange things could happen as well!
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sirpiusofgrizz » Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:14 am

Name: Pierrot
Size: 2.6 feet
Owner: sirpiusofgrizz

just for the laughs!

Pierrot always felt the sun got more love than the moon, even in hazy dreams that he trekked through. The most beautiful dreams were warm and inviting and sunny when he'd listen to fellow Wind Reapers murmur tales of their favorites, and yet the scariest ones always seemed to be at night. The sun could be scarier, he reckoned -- a ball of light and fire that you couldn't look at too long? What was more frightening than that?!

His bretheren could revel in beautiful dreams, and yet he never had any of his own. He simply had to linger in others' sunny, hazy slumbers and know he'd never be like them. It was about time he showed them what a world like his was like.

In the dead of night, he slipped into a dream. Perhaps it was another Wind Reaper's, or maybe another animal's -- he hadn't quite honed his skills enough to say. It didn't matter. This was for his sake. The sun, that wretched thing, bathed flower fields in a warm glow, and he could make out the vague shape of someone -- the dreamer, he assumed -- frolicking through the plants with ease. Hillsides reached up to the sky, and Pierrot knew what he needed to do.

He needed to have fun. After all, if nothing else, he was a darn good trickster. When he told fellow creatures, dreams are my best inspiration-- well, perhaps it was just a bit of an understatement.

Pierrot crept up the hillsides and reached the peak, feeling the not-quite-real shape of the grass mold under his claws. His head reached up to the sky, wings spreading out and enveloping the way the sun bathed the sky. Warmth hit his body, uncomfortable and hard to bear, but it lasted only for a moment.

Dreams had a funny way of working. If the dreamer thought something, even subconsciously, the dream melded to fit. So when Pierrot heard the tiny gasp of the creature as it believed the sun had vanished, the sky grew dark and the dream became only a night-bathed plains. As the dreamer panicked and rushed around among the flowers, long grown cold in the moonlight, Pierrot cackled to himself all the while.

He was having fun.

That was what mattered, at the end of the day.

(i hope im doing this right ive never done anything for a closed species before now LOL <3)
"Perhaps the Holy Word is not contained on any parchment or scroll, but in the beauty of creation all around us..."

sir zak // they/it // #1 cozy grove enjoyer of all time

sirpiusofgrizz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperose » Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:19 pm

Name: basquiat
Size: 2' 7"
Owner: paperose
Story: Basquiat loved laughs. He liked to make jokes and make himself and other people laugh. So, one day when he was bored he decided to have some fun. He found the biggest pumpkin that he could find and hollowed it out. Then, using his magic where he can go into someone else's dream, he started to go into the dreams of all the reapers around him and say things like "there's a big pumpkin in the middle of the pumpkin patch" or "the big pumpkin looks like its growing well". Once he had done this enough he called all the reapers to show up at the pumpkin patch. However, once they arrived, there was no sign of Basquiat. They looked around but he was nowhere to be seen. As they were starting to look around for him a little noise drew their attention. It was a little shuffling noise that came from the pumpkin. Curious, they drew closer to it, when all of a sudden Basquiat jumped out of the pumpkin! "BOO!" He shouted. The other reapers jumped, and then laughed realising that this had all been a setup. Basquiat laughed as well, happy that his prank had worked. After they had all laughed, Basquiat started passing around some hearty pumpkin soup saying "Now that we're all here, lets have a pumpkin party!" And they partied for a while until they were all tired and went home happy. Basquiat went home the happiest of all, glad that his prank had worked and already planning the next one.

my profile โ–  she/her
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“

hello there! i'm paperose, but
just call me paper. i don't bite,
much, so if you want to talk feel
free to pm me. see ya 'round!

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›
pi โ–  sock โ–  rosie โ–  lumi
paperose

My pets
My items
My wishlist