Plate Dragon #216 ๐ŸŸ by Plaga

Based on Click to view
Artist Plaga [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Plate Dragon #216 ๐ŸŸ

Postby Plaga » Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:44 pm

A Plate Dragon is a subspecies of dragon! They have "Plates" on the side of their cheeks and on their butts! They also have scales around their bodies such as on their faces, legs, and tail! Another unique feature are the "spikes" on the end of their tails and horns that can range in many different shapes and sizes that are used for protection and battle. They usually live in jungles or forests but can be found anywhere. They are extremely venomous, and can projectile their venom when in danger! They use this tactic when feeling threatened or scared so as long as you have good intentions they wont hurt you! They are feisty but you'll be lucky to have one as your friend if it gives you its trust!

๐“† ๐“†Ÿ ๐“†ž ๐“†

Join the official Plate Dragon Discord server!
Owned by: Deoku โ€” 990568

Traits:
[nr] colored pupil
[c] ear edit
[uc] glowing parts, fur edits
Rarity:
Uncommon

โญ๏ธWeekly challenge PDโญ๏ธ

To win this PD, tell me or show me an interesting thing/fact about aquatic life! To get a second entry ticket, join the discord server in link above and put your username in โ€žBonusโ€œ part. I will announce the winner in 24-48 hours.

Code: Select all
[b]User ID:[/b]
[b]Interesting aquatic life fact:[/b]
[b]Bonus:[/b] optional
Last edited by Plaga on Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
๐’ฒ๐’ถ๐“๐’น โ€” ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ/๐“ฒ๐“ฝ/๐”๐“ฎ/๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐”‚ โ€” ๐ฟ๐“Ž๐“ƒ๐“#๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿข โ€” ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ

โ€œ ๐”…๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”Ÿ๐”ž๐” ๐”จ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฌ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ถ๐”ญ๐”ฐ๐”ข! โ„‘๐”ฑโ€™๐”ฐ ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ข ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ช๐”ขโ€

โœฆ โ€” โ€” โœฆ โ€” โ€” โœฆ
thrฯƒw us ฮฑwฮฑั‡ lรญkั” ฮฑ stฮฑck ฯƒf ฯƒld pฮฑpั”r
lั”ฮฑrn nฯƒt frฯƒm ฯƒur scrฮฑwls
clฯƒsั” ั‡ฯƒur ั”ฮฑrs tฯƒ ฯƒur rฮฑntรญngs ฮฑnd cฯƒmั” ฮฑgฮฑรญnst us
flั”ั… ั‡ฯƒur hฯƒฯƒkั”d clฮฑws ฮฑnd snรญff lรญkั” ฮฑ dฯƒg ฮฑt thั” stั”nch ฯƒf ฯƒur dั”cฮฑั‡รญng mรญnds
dรญstrust thั” dั”cั”รญtful mฮฑth ฯƒf ฯƒur pั”rรญshรญng ั”ั‡ั”s run ฮฑwฮฑั‡ frฯƒm thั” phthรญsรญckั‡ pฮฑst
๐’œ๐“‡๐“‰๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰ โ€” ๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐““๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฏ๐“ฏ โ€” ั‚ะฝั” ฮทั”ฯ‰ ะผฯƒฯƒฮท ะฒัฮนฮทgั”ัั• โ€” ยฉ
Plaga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plate Dragon #216 ๐ŸŸ

Postby awadeen » Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:56 pm

User ID: awadeen 1065380
Interesting aquatic life fact: The Ocean helps the Earthโ€™s climate! It helps keep it from getting too hot or too cold!
Bonus: awadeen :)
ImageImageImageImage
awadeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tsu-bear » Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:07 am

User ID: iron man + 874233
Interesting aquatic life fact: My favorite little ocean fellas are nudibranchs! there's over 3000 different species!! they get their colors by food they consume, which happens to be coral and anemone AND that makes it easier for them to blend in :D
Bonus: tsu_bear
xxImage

โ•” โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€” โ•—
artshop - trade thread - carrd - deviantart - TH
โ•š โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€” โ•

hey there ! im tsu-bear, you can call me Bear !
i love drawing, iron man and video gaming, some favorites
include: tetris, minecraft, stardew, hzd

โ•” โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€” โ•—
my commissions are [open, USD only]
discord: tsu_bear

โ•š โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€” โ•

tsu-bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:41 am

User ID: dragoness129 + 3218
Interesting aquatic life fact: ย Sharks are covered with tiny little teeth called dermal denticles. Thatโ€™s why their skin feels like sandpaper.
Bonus: dragoness129
ImageImage
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby effie » Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:18 am

User ID:1012142
Interesting aquatic life fact: sea cucumbers when threatened will eject their internal organs! (thats actually kind of gross but!!!)
Bonus: joanisdeadparty
      "It's the things we love most that destroy us."
      maggie โ”€ she/her โ”€ infp-t โ”€ us โ”€ est โ”€ homegrown idiot
      hi, im just lurking around here y'know?
      i enjoy the hunger games, wof, fnaf, and horror as a whole.
      you can call me effie, too. my past users were many things
      most recent being slashstreet.

i. my love - ii. friend - iii. wtydak - iv. goatlings - v. cred
effie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deoku » Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:48 am

User ID: 990568
Interesting aquatic life fact: cuttlefishes have a lot of color patterns depending on their mood or what they are doing at the moment! For example, they like to go all stripes when hunting so their prey gets very confused and they can grab it while it's confused. Or they get really really dark when they are very angry. They are also pretty easy to anger, sometimes just showing it a finger could make it annoyed. And they would call all their friends and family to beat you if they dislike you, plus, they are revengeful
Bonus: -
boop them!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Deoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yunjin » Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:37 am

User ID: 866518
Interesting aquatic life fact: sharks do not have bones. They're made of cartilaginous tissue. Cartilaginous skeletons are much lighter than true bone, which allows them to be light and buoyant in water.
Bonus: pl0512
Yunjin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mirinae535 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:58 pm

User ID: 980040
Interesting aquatic life fact: Crabs can taste with their feet!
Bonus: mirinae535

Aroace/Agender
| Any pronouns
ImageImageImage
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.โœž
โœž I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. โœž

mirinae535

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Plaga » Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:55 pm

Deoku wrote:User ID: 990568
Interesting aquatic life fact: cuttlefishes have a lot of color patterns depending on their mood or what they are doing at the moment! For example, they like to go all stripes when hunting so their prey gets very confused and they can grab it while it's confused. Or they get really really dark when they are very angry. They are also pretty easy to anger, sometimes just showing it a finger could make it annoyed. And they would call all their friends and family to beat you if they dislike you, plus, they are revengeful
Bonus: -

The PD is yours!

Also rewarding Mirinae with 1 common edit of choice as I rolled them in a runner-up.
๐’ฒ๐’ถ๐“๐’น โ€” ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ/๐“ฒ๐“ฝ/๐”๐“ฎ/๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐”‚ โ€” ๐ฟ๐“Ž๐“ƒ๐“#๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿข โ€” ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ

โ€œ ๐”…๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”Ÿ๐”ž๐” ๐”จ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฌ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ถ๐”ญ๐”ฐ๐”ข! โ„‘๐”ฑโ€™๐”ฐ ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ข ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ช๐”ขโ€

thrฯƒw us ฮฑwฮฑั‡ lรญkั” ฮฑ stฮฑck ฯƒf ฯƒld pฮฑpั”r
lั”ฮฑrn nฯƒt frฯƒm ฯƒur scrฮฑwls
clฯƒsั” ั‡ฯƒur ั”ฮฑrs tฯƒ ฯƒur rฮฑntรญngs ฮฑnd cฯƒmั” ฮฑgฮฑรญnst us
flั”ั… ั‡ฯƒur hฯƒฯƒkั”d clฮฑws ฮฑnd snรญff lรญkั” ฮฑ dฯƒg ฮฑt thั” stั”nch ฯƒf ฯƒur dั”cฮฑั‡รญng mรญnds
dรญstrust thั” dั”cั”รญtful mฮฑth ฯƒf ฯƒur pั”rรญshรญng ั”ั‡ั”s run ฮฑwฮฑั‡ frฯƒm thั” phthรญsรญckั‡ pฮฑst
๐’œ๐“‡๐“‰๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰ โ€” ๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐““๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฏ๐“ฏ โ€” ั‚ะฝั” ฮทั”ฯ‰ ะผฯƒฯƒฮท ะฒัฮนฮทgั”ัั• โ€” ยฉ
Plaga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me