30 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kalon #2181

Postby snowdrake » Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:30 am

[nr] sclera, weight (chubby)
    [st] hair, shine, teeth, claws
    [c] tail, fur
    [uc] ears, pupils, tongue
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #2181

Postby Snowflakette » Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:13 pm

user + id;; snowflakette 671726
name;; calistro
prompt;;
(click for full)

what's a bloody mercenary gonna wear to an extravagant halloween party while staying as low-key as possible...?

--

“Calistro?” “No.”
    “Please?” “No.”
    That was 4 hours ago when Calistro’s boss had asked (begged!) him to infiltrate a masquerade ball on Halloweekend; word had got around that the infamous Lock family was taking advantage of the celestial rift across the earthly plane on Hallowe’en to move magic weapons into a castle, taking advantage of the disrupted energy readings to smuggle without detection. Calistro was done for the day, though; usually, this night would be guarded by the recorders of magic use, but of course, Karik’udu Lok had to ruin his night off (just like he ruins everything, the voice of Karik’s estranged cousin Lauve echoed in his head).
    But unexpectedly, he didn’t get his usual sad cold dinner at CVS before retreating into his apartment. Unexpectedly, Calistro’s boss spotted him in the ballroom dressed in his usual vigilante outfit, surveying partygoers from the crowd.
    “Calistro!” “No,” he replied, and attempted to end the conversation by sliding behind a table to snack on an apple wedge dressed with peanut butter and pumpkin seeds to resemble monster teeth.
    “Your morals got the best of you and chose to show up,” his boss grinned.
    “No,” he replied again for the 40th time, “I just fit in with a party of killers. The tricky part is to distinguish them from the civilians with no knowledge of what’s going on behind the scenes.”
    The Draconic Devil of Milan was known to be a shrewd vigilante of few words; since no one knew the identity of the devil, no one bat an eye to Calistro dressing up in his work uniform, and the Draconic Devil’s name has fostered many misconceptions. One, he doesn’t spit fire, that’s not the purpose of the mask. Also, no dragon blood flows in his veins, but you try discerning that as an Earth native who’s never been to the fantastical realm. One thing was right though; he is, resentfully, a killer. He managed to sneak his twin swords into the party, disregarding them as props for his “dedicated cosplay”.
    “Well, I’m glad you’re here, that’s exactly what you’ll have to do tonight, if we’re lucky there’s no bloodshed,” his boss continues, “Karik’s mob sneakily moving things around is a diversion. I think they’re here for a civilian who they assume has some special gene in his golden blood, or something like that.”
    “No part of ‘The Draconic Devil of Milan’ suggests I have vampiric blood detecting abilities of any kind.”
    “You won’t need to even if you did,” the older woman smiled affirmatively, “look out for the lad with a golden eye and keep him safe, okay? Let’s keep a low profile.”
    Before Calistro could dispute that this is a Hallowe’en party chock-full of extravagant makeup and masks, he spotted a young man with heterochromia eyes wearing a white collared shirt and vest, apprehensively fiddling with his phone.
    You don’t just be a target for an intergalactic mob boss and show up as the most underdressed outfit in the city’s largest annual masquerade ball, Calistro rolled his eyes discreetly upon seeing his boss raise her brows at him in an “I told you so” attitude.

(art piece + 500 words, hope that is okay! ♡)
Last edited by Snowflakette on Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit... » Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:56 pm

rabbit... 45716 | Ciriantu “Cavern” | Prompt: 926 words
    Sanna was making his way home from stocking up on Halloween candy and popcorn for his Halloween ghost movie marathon when he was suddenly accosted by a strange kalon. The experience nearly startled Sanna out of his skin, and certainly enough to drop his box of candy. He looked forlorn as the ground where the box was badly dented in one corner and then dragged his eyes back up to the strange kalon.

The strange kalon didn’t even look apologetic, they just handed Sanna a card. They had a skeletal visage with a floating weightlessness to their fur. Sanna thought it was a bit early to dress up with face paint, but it was nearly halloween so he can’t judge too hard.

The strange kalon had a smooth voice and announced,“meet me at Kalonmart at midnight and I’ll teach you how to call a monster.” They ran off with a flourish of their cape to the next person. How does Sanna even follow that up?

The card was rather beautiful in any case. The word invitation stood out starkly in gold foil from the black background. The time and date (midnight at the Kalonmart) were also sharply rendered in gold. It was a rather nice card, but Sanna was left with many question marks in his head.

Who? What? Why? How? (When and where conveniently answered of course).

The experience flew from his mind as he tucked the card into his pocket. It was likely just another one of the many eccentric personalities around Halloween or a person really dedicated to their customer service job at the Kalonmart.

It was the day before Halloween when he was shrugging off his coat at a coffee shop to meet his friend and rummaging through his pockets before finding the card again. The lettering glinted as it caught the light.

Vorone swooped in like a magpie and inspected the card. “Huh, you know, I think you should go to the Kalonmart.”

“Now why do you say that? This has red flags all over it.” Sanna waited until Vorone was done inspecting the card before holding his hand out to take it back. Sanna sipped his tea, this was a disinteresting conversation.

“Did you see the embossing on the card? It’s stamped with the dragon crest! I know you aren’t big on the current trends, but this guy, Cavern, apparently loves Halloween and does a cool gimmick every year to celebrate. I remember seeing pictures of his gigantic hot air balloon shaped as a dragon.”

“If you’re so interested, why don’t you go tonight?” Sanna suggested.

“Bro? At midnight? I’m going to be dead asleep by the time the party starts. I know for a fact that you, Mr. Night Owl, have nothing lined up though!”
    ---

That was reason enough for Sanna to wait at the Kalonmart in his red cape and plastic teeth. Many other kalons were milling around as well, they arrived in droves as it neared closer to midnight. He felt more and more underdressed as others were dressed up with elaborate costumes; towering stilt walkers in ghostly rags, extra eye prosthetics that blinked, and even flapping wings on the back of a fairy costume. The wings looked cool until Sanna noticed it was sprinkling glitter all over the pavement and on his shoes as the fairy passed by.

A smooth voice rang out over the crowd, “Welcome everyone to the start of the party! Now if you all just follow me!” Sanna thought it was all anticlimactic, weren’t they supposed to summon the monster now in the parking lot? The crowd marched forward as if they were part of a penguin huddle.

They arrived at a set of stairs and they all descended into the basements of a grey building. The walls were graffitied and plastered with posters of events long past. The huddle kept snaking down stairs, past doors, until it felt like they were twisting for ages. The lights dimmed the further they walked. Sanna suddenly doubted Vorone’s suggestion of going to the Kalonmart. The group ventured too deep underground to get a signal. Cavern monologued at the front of the herd, regaling everyone about Halloween lore. His voice echoed as if he was speaking into a microphone and they were his tour group of hundreds.

They were all suddenly standing in a large room in the dark. Cavern's voice no longer accompanying everyone's shuffling steps. A stir went through the crowd as a pulsing baseline started. Ba-boom, Ba-boom, Ba-boom, like a heartbeat. Someone called out
    “Cavern!” and another, and another, until there was an echoing cry for Cavern. The crowd chanted and clapped, urging the host to appear.

With a flourish, the lights centered on a stage with Cavern shining in red. “Are you ready to party?” The crowd around Sanna came to life and roared their approval. He isn’t really sure what to expect.

As the lights gradually brightened the room, he could see many inflatable props of boogiemen, looming skeleton figures that laughed, and fog rolling across the room.

“Everyone, sing along if you know this one!” It was Ghostbusters, who wouldn’t know that one. Everyone was shouting along as one to the beat.

They played one Halloween song after another. Everyone knew the words and chanted along. Sanna couldn’t help but lose himself in the crowd and dance along. The Cha Cha Slide came up and everyone moved to the left, back and hopped in sync.

“Aha, yes that’s it, you are the monster of my making! A monster moving together where I can’t see where you end and begin!” Cavern raised his arms and a marionette dragon rose to life behind him and danced along to the groove.
rabbit...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exitium » Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:05 am

User + ID: Exitium + 626371
Name: Whim Brimstone
Prompt: Whim celebrates by giving thanks to the Gods on Samhain. A feast is prepared for dinner before trick or treaters come knocking at his home. He dresses up in his finest silk shirt and dress pants, prepared to hand out the luxury candy kids rave to their friends about the next day in school.
Last edited by Exitium on Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:33 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMimu + 814628 | Alfredo | Promt ;
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxIt's that time of the year where everything becomes "spooky"
xxxthe days become darker, the nights become colder. But it was
xxxthat time of the year where everything turns into halloween!
xxxThe times of the dark spirts come alive a lot more than any
xxxtime around the year. Maybe the best time for Alfredo to
xxxstart his adventure. Well, he would call it an "adventure"
xxxeverytime they do it. But it was the best time to do it, on
xxxhalloween! "ghost hunting" Calixte and Trench would call it,
to be more professional on the talk. But Alfredo doesnt like seeing it like that, maybe to down his fears
of what's in the darkness. Or what would creep and whisper down your ear. You turn and there's nothing.
That what Alfredo hate's, but its the enjoyment to see his friends become scared out of their minds from it.

Backpacks filled with ghost equipment to catch any voice, movement or even sound that would come out of
these "spirts", or what ever sits into the darkness and watches you. Or even cat balls that would flash
if one swift movement went passed. It was the time, the night was getting colder, kits walking around with
their parents, knocking on each door to get candy. But it was time.

"Are you ready?" Calixte asked Alfredo making her tone more worrying, in hopes to see what was up. As she say's
moving her backpack onto her back, the straps lose making them fit the shape of her back. Alfredo looked over
his face witha slight worried look, "Ya ya, i'll be okay..." he took a pause, "we have done this million times, what
could go wrong?
" he let out a slight laugh from this comment, has he wrapped the bag around his body. Trench
lightly punched his arm "Hey, dont get yourself down about it kid." Trenched tried to lighten the mood up for the
both of them, as Alfredo rubbed his arm where he punched. "i guess so," he sighed to himself. "let's get going then."
Trench said with a smile.

Note: sorry for popping in this late ! since it hasnt been closed might as well chime in : D
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

x
xx
Xx( ㅅ´ ˘ ` ) ── ★ ˙ ̟
Tinky | Artist | Adult
"I gave you all i had..."
xXXx✦ | Kals |
xxxxxArt credit !

Mimu

My pets
My items