Based on Click to view
Artist touyieparkes [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Jayden X Jess litter

Postby touyieparkes » Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:41 pm

breeding results for Spiritstar3 You can either keep both pups, 1 pup or let both go for adoption your choice

1.keeping
2.Spiritstar3

Rules:
1) Do not block me after getting free designs/results or it will instantly have the designs revoked from your ownership
2) You get these for free including the pups themselves so they cannot be sold for profit
3) Please actually make use of the designs rather than taking them on impulse of them being free and then letting them collect dust unused c:
Last edited by touyieparkes on Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
I make many free OC adopts and breedings feel free to follow me to check them out
been a member for over 12 years
touyieparkes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Jayden X Jess litter

Postby I'm tired » Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:46 pm

can I get one?
they're so cute!
On Break!!!

I go on once in a while!
My theriotype: Arctic fox
I'm tired

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:30 pm

I'm just going to keep #2, so you can keep #1 or adopt them out.

Also, thank you for doing these so fast. People normally don't do breedings that fast, so it's refreshing.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby touyieparkes » Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:47 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:I'm just going to keep #2, so you can keep #1 or adopt them out.

Also, thank you for doing these so fast. People normally don't do breedings that fast, so it's refreshing.

marked as yours c: no worries lol i did them at like 7AM this morning when i woke up straight away xD
I make many free OC adopts and breedings feel free to follow me to check them out
touyieparkes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:28 pm

XD thank you
I'm going to possibly do an adult ref at some point (hopefully I don't mess up his design...the pup's)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby touyieparkes » Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:58 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:XD thank you
I'm going to possibly do an adult ref at some point (hopefully I don't mess up his design...the pup's)

i can make one for free in my spare time of him if you want
touyieparkes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:00 pm

touyieparkes wrote:

Ooo, actually, that would be cool.

Also, what do you want people using these for? Would breedings be okay, or would I have to use the pups in like roleplays and art? I could try doing art of him whenever I'm inspired (I actually don't do art much. I drew a bunch of animal junk, and then kept just recoloring the same linearts of my own drawings but just with different characters. I've been doing humanoid stuff more recently, but still not a lot of that either).

I'm also in RPs, so I could probably find an animal RP to put them in at some point (no one is really...like, the RPs seem to be fading out again. I joined a bunch and some stopped, and then some are newer ones, but just...they start and then they stop.)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby touyieparkes » Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:06 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:
touyieparkes wrote:

Ooo, actually, that would be cool.

Also, what do you want people using these for? Would breedings be okay, or would I have to use the pups in like roleplays and art? I could try doing art of him whenever I'm inspired (I actually don't do art much. I drew a bunch of animal junk, and then kept just recoloring the same linearts of my own drawings but just with different characters. I've been doing humanoid stuff more recently, but still not a lot of that either).

I'm also in RPs, so I could probably find an animal RP to put them in at some point (no one is really...like, the RPs seem to be fading out again. I joined a bunch and some stopped, and then some are newer ones, but just...they start and then they stop.)

art and RPs are fine breeding not so much since theres a few users around with breedables open that i do not want my designs being paired with since they are blacklisted users who i wont name publicly here
touyieparkes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:27 pm

Ooo, kay.

I put up my separate versions with names, in case you need their names for the adult refs.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me