Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Jayden X Sable (Free litter 1/2 OPEN) by touyieparkes

Based on Click to view
Artist touyieparkes [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Jayden X Sable (Free litter 1/2 OPEN)

Postby touyieparkes » Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:18 pm

RULES:
1) Do not take free adopts/breedables from me and then block me this will instantly result in all designs you have from me being revoked meaning you will not be allowed to own them or use them again (im having to enforce this rule as some users have taken from me then blocked me with the intent to break rules to stop me telling them to stop)
2) You are getting the pups for FREE meaning you cannot in any way make profit off them if you do not want them give them away to someone new or give them back to me to rehome them
3) They are bred by two designs of mine so what you see is what you get do not edit the designs
4) Please dont adopt them on impulse of you seeing they are "free" only take them if you are going to actually use them i dont want my designs collecting dust

1) Leavay
2) open
Last edited by touyieparkes on Sun Oct 01, 2023 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
I make many free OC adopts and breedings feel free to follow me to check them out
been a member for over 12 years
touyieparkes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Jayden X Sable (Free litter 2/2 OPEN)

Postby Leavay » Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:10 pm

May I claim #1? And do I credit you here or do you have a TH to credit?
I have read the rules and do have a few questions. Can we use them for roleplays? If yes, if they find a mate and have a family are we allowed to create pups for them? Not for profit, just to have them for story purposes.
~Leavay~
Leavay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby touyieparkes » Sun Oct 01, 2023 1:57 am

Leavay wrote:
May I claim #1? And do I credit you here or do you have a TH to credit?
I have read the rules and do have a few questions. Can we use them for roleplays? If yes, if they find a mate and have a family are we allowed to create pups for them? Not for profit, just to have them for story purposes.

sure u can i dont have TH you can credit me here or on my deviantart (sharkyfelandian)
and yes they can be used in RPs, can have a mate and family
I make many free OC adopts and breedings feel free to follow me to check them out
been a member for over 12 years
touyieparkes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leavay » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:42 pm

touyieparkes wrote:sure u can i dont have TH you can credit me here or on my deviantart (sharkyfelandian)
and yes they can be used in RPs, can have a mate and family

Awesome! I'll credit both places. Thank you so much!
If the second one doesn't get claimed, I would love to have them as well to keep the siblings together. I just didn't want to be greedy, lol. Lovely designs though!
~Leavay~
Leavay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me