Based on Click to view
Artist deerbroken [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kalon #2170

Postby deerbroken » Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:29 am

i think this is the first main adopt ive ever made? but i wanted to play around make a lil smth

this kal will be a raffle! u can have up to 5 entry tickets total

to enter:
      - tell me about a character you've made! I've been thinking about dnd lately but if you haven't played / aren't familiar it can be any kind of character really, another kalon, an adopt you bought, another character you've made

for extra tickets:
      + 1 ticket: compliment another person's character, say smth u like about the design, the concept, etc
      + 3 tickets: make some gift art of another person's character! (make sure to check over just in case, i don't think it's super common but there are some people who don't want art of some of their characters drawn. it doesn't hurt to ask if you're unsure!)

will end in a month, on october 27th at 11:59 pm CS time.

form:
      Code: Select all
      [b]username + number:[/b]
      [b]name:[/b]
      [b]character:[/b]
      [b]extras:[/b] [optional]

edits:
      [s] hair, shine
      [c] fur, tail
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #2170

Postby Exitium » Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:50 pm

username + number: Exitium + 626371
name: Snickers
character: Savah Divius my tiefling druid <3 (art is okay if you choose to draw her)
extras: [TBA]
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:25 am

username + number: Ucanthandleme + 809102
name: Sev
character: System my kal from the MYO event. He's probably my most developed kalon and an entire au is pretty much centered around him. (Art of them is a ok, can be in any form, humanoid, feral, anthro)

extras:
@Exitium- I really like Savah Divius long hair + horn combo, the colors of their design really pop but most of all the outfit design is really immaculate, I really like the shoulder tassels!
@Captain dude- Zeke is so well developed, thier design is amazing. The contrast of thier bright eyes really pops! All the small traits and such like sleeping upside down, such a well thought out character!
Gift art for lopsycat of Ville
Last edited by Ucanthandleme on Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vyntageheart » Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:52 am

username + number: lopsycat + 8447
name: Shouichi
character: Ville! He's one of my favorite Kals that I need to develop more for sure. He's also one of my most favorite designs I've ever done myself. Art of him is fine! Feral or anthro, but please no human versions <3 Thank you for the opportunity!
extras: @Ucanthandleme, System looks really cool! They almost look uncanny (/pos!). I really love their eyes, blood and shine a lot. Everything seems to tie in nicely together <3
vyn | he/they 🏳️‍⚧ | adult
{ link } { link } { link } { link } { link }

woweee it's a signature
vyntageheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FadeV » Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:21 pm

username + number: FadeV 985134
name: Charmeuse
character: https://toyhou.se/18407080.hollowspite/gallery
extras: @lopsycat Ville is super cool! I love his face markings and the blue accents are really pretty.
Image Image Image
Image Image
FadeV

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:56 am

username + number: Griff 254592
name: Valmont
character: Haven! I recently received her and I fell in love with her design. Fol;low the link to see her gallery and story, but Im already so fond of her! And yes, its def okay to draw her!
extras:
-Savah Divius has such pretty eyes! Id be really curious to know more about their story and how its developed as you've played them!
- System's shine and general aesthetic is so pretty! Im curious to know their story too!
- Ville is GORGEOUS! Love the palette and markings, very cool!
- Oooh Hollowspite is a lovely warrior cat design! I am wondering how did they get their scar? Do they hold it in pride or shame?
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captain dude » Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:54 pm

username + number: captain dude 1003555
kal’s name: Allegory
character:
Zeke!

so amongst the many D&D characters I’ve had over the years, one of my favorites would have to be actually one of my NPCs! I’ve been thinking about him a lot since it’s not only autumn but also Halloween and oh boy would he love both of those!!! This tiefling here was an lore bard NPC (probably one of my favorite NPCs of all time) in one of my now ended campaigns. His name’s Zeke and he’s such a dear! He’s a university student in a modern fantasy setting who became a cult leader in exchange for the minor deity (the god of arrogance and pride who has quite the penchant for musical numbers, making his entire divine plan known to the party in a catchy little song when they first met) paying his tuition! His parents wanted him to be an adventurer like them; he wanted to be a philosophy major, so they cut him off. When one of his friends from his philosophy cohort suggested this cool Hip with the Kids™️ new deity who was willing to offer money in exchange for help ascending to higher godhood, he was like “where do I sign?”. He enjoyed living his little secret dark academia life for a while, with the cool evil robes and candles and meeting with his six evil little buddies in a cave system underneath the university created long ago by the goddess Mystra. Eventually, he kinda wanted out since the whole “hey promise this sketchy trickster god your mind and soul!” seemed just a little bit concerning to him. He eventually ended up coming to one of my players who hated his guts and wanted him dead and asking for help on getting out. They bonded and eventually helped him escape the cult and defeat the evil god of arrogance. He is honestly a goofy little goober despite his intimidating spooky looks and glowing eyes and I love him so much. He sleeps hanging upside-down from his tail from the standard issue dormitory lofted bed frame, probably with a little plush Cthulhu in his arms while snoring away in some ancient incantations, which I find super cute for some reason! He also gets cold really easily (so he’s always wearing nice warm fluffy sweaters under those intimidating spooky robes) and falls in love super easily! (And yes, of course I’m cool with him being drawn! C: )

extras:@ Exitium— oh my GOSH Sarah looks amazing! I love the variety her gallery has (and Kayara art too!!! I love kayara’s style so so much!!! She KILLED it with that secret Santa scene she did of Sarah)!!! Pink and green palettes on characters are just peak vibes!
@ucanthandleme— System!!! I remember seeing them get approved but oh my gosh!!! Now I’ve gotta know a little more about their lore! I just love their limited palette and braid!!! The veil accessory is perfect on them! You seriously killed it when designing them!
@lopsycat— I can see why they’re your favorite Kalon! Those eyes and facial markings! Wow!! I’m such a fan of sclera edits and that yellow pops so well!!! The double fang too >:3c adorable!!
@fadeV—mmm as a former warriors addict, may I just say I will always be a fan of dappled cats with scars? Maybe I just watched one too many AMVs but I will forever think dappled cats are just the coolest!! And holy heck, Hollowspite is no exception!!!
@griff— Floofy eldritch baby!!!! I just love those eyes!!! >:3 so monsterous but also adorable omg!!! The little water halo too!!! This is a weird compliment but it looks as refreshing as the water when you wake up at 3am and are parched lol. AND a cartographer too? I’m in love!! Seriously an amazing critter for sure c:
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deerbroken » Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:55 pm

this closed a little while ago, it took me a bit to get to rolling for it but i am here with results

@ucanthandleme was chosen by a list randomizer! congrats, and thank u everyone for sharing your characters ^^
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:37 pm

Thank you so much I absolutely adore Sev's design!

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆