Spooky Carving [Tatangi]

Postby Tatangi » Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:44 am

Jackleon Event 2023

Who Carved This Pumpkin: Naga
    Wind Reaper Owner: Tatangi
    Caretaking Tasks Completed: 1
    Carving: a Spooky, four eyed monster that has haunted Naga's Dreams of late
    Code: Select all
    [img]https://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=4184510&size=small&format=png&rev=1695743018[/img]
Last edited by Tatangi on Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spooky Carving [Tatangi]

Postby Tatangi » Wed Sep 27, 2023 5:55 am

Why did Naga Carve this image? 500/500 Words

Naga thought long and hard about what he would carve on this year's Jack Pumpkin. In his past, the journey to the pumpkin patch was easy, but as humans got closer and closer to it the dangers grew. This past year, he had deemed the journey too dangerous to attempt, and so he had been recently plagued by nightmares ever since. Jackleon, God of Nightmares had his claws wrapped tightly around his dreams, making sure Naga was reminded of what dangers lurked in the darkest of clouds and shadows.

Since he had come across his new home, the journey seemed even more dangerous. He had gotten use to the abundant safety the Nimbian Rose Garden had offered him these past few weeks, and the thought of leaving it actually frightened him. However, when he laid down to sleep this night he was visited by Jack once more. The Nightmare was the same, a ghastly four eyed creature with long, tentacle like limbs that would chase Naga through the skies.

As his heart and mind raced the creature, the monster took a hold of him and wrapped his limbs tightly around Naga's body to prevent him from flying anymore. Through the monster's mouth, Jack's voice came through. "Naga, you have stolen something precious to my brother." He hissed, tightening his grip as Naga struggled in his grasp.

"I've done no such thing!" Naga retorted, struggling harder and just enough to loosen an arm. He clawed the creature's limbs, forcing it to release him but Naga couldn't find it in him to fly. It was like paralysis, his wings and limbs suddenly unable to move no matter how hard he willed it. His dreams had completely been overtaken now, Jack was in control.

The Creature's roar echoed across the stormy skies like thunder, and then he was once again after Naga as he plummeted to the earth below. Naga knew it was too much to dream of flying, just like the gods of lore. How could he be so stupid as to claim a God's garden as his own home? Was Jack right? Did Nimbian, a God he even stole the name from, truly hate Naga for his actions?

This was Jackleon's power, the ability to poison your dreams with nightmares of your guilt. He would push you and all your doubts to the front of your mind until you were driven crazy. Sometimes, Jack would go as far as to break the minds of his victims and make them more easily convinced that they should follow Jack and his teachings.

When Naga was about to hit the ground, he awoke in the garden. He decided that it was enough, and that the journey had to be made. He wouldn't allow these nightmares to push him out of his home, so he would make the journey to the enchanted pumpkin patch. He had decided to carve his fears into the pumpkin's flesh, hopefully it would be scary enough to ward off Jack.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me