GHOSTCATS - History Museum(coming soon) by PheonixThunderslayer

Based on Click to view
Artist PheonixThunderslayer [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

GHOSTCATS - History Museum(coming soon)

Postby PheonixThunderslayer » Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:04 am

History Museum

GHOSTCATS weren't the first creatures to inhabit Catskill Isles, instead, creatures called Misty Meadow foxes were the first to arrive and populate the area. A picture of the early Catskill Isles is pictured above instead of modern Catskill Isles.

Catskill Isles Histor

Catskill Isles was originally a region inhabited only by insects and fruits, it was rather lonely. The first creatures to arrive, as stated above, were dubbed the Misty Meadow Foxes. They named Catskill Isles to Misty meadow, because then they had only seen a few of the forests and the glade (where they made their village). When they became extinct only after a month after they had found Catskill Isles, the region became empty again for quite some time until GHOSTCATS came around.

Misty Meadow Foxes' history

Misty Meadow Foxes were the first creatures to inhabit Catskill Isles. They were originally only pastel colored or vibrant mythical foxes. As they lived in Catskill Isles, they were exposed to more sun, better food, and more sleep. They began to develop extra tails and more colors, wings and accessories. Their final evolution before they died out due to their main food source running out (Mistberries) and hunters, was their second form with either a heart or star on their chest.

This page is still under construction! Mark to track proggress!
ImageImageImage
im pheonix (she/her) and im back to the old sig11!!1!!! woohoo!
PheonixThunderslayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me