Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

this is uh... my living room? by Meoauniaea

Artist Meoauniaea [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

this is uh... my living room?

Postby Meoauniaea » Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:47 am

I'm about to rearrange my living room, and I wanted a better visual representation of what I planned to do?
Literally nothing is to scale fyi

But to explain:
Red on the left is a tall, dark bookcase in a hallway, and it stays.
Red in the middle is my desk, shelves of software, and desk chair. This stuff stays.
Red on the right is the fishtank table that the cat food is on, and it also stays.
Dark blue is shelves of models. While I might move them down towards the fishtank table, they are staying put.

Cyan is desk #2, it's for models. It will stay where it is as it has a lamp and the plug is close by.
Purple is desk #3, it is for sewing. It's going to move closer to the window, for better natural lighting.
Yes, I have three desks in my living room.... don't judge me!

Green is my bicycle. No outside storage here, so it stays inside. I'm going to relocate it to the corner.
Olive is the cat tower. I plan to move this in front of the window, for her to have a view. She doesn't use it where it currently is.

Pink is the dog crate. I plan to move the dog gear storage, but the more I consider it the more I think the dog crate might be going between cyan and purple.

Dark green is a horse saddle that lives in my living room. No, I don't own a horse. No, I don't ride. Yes, it's a real saddle. Sometimes people own weird things, okay?

I'm about to do all of this, since I have parts for the service dog gear wall coming in in the next three hours. that will go in the corner above the horse saddle.

You can call me Hadley, that's fine too.
How to say my username (and the meaning)
Toyhou.se || Flight Rising || Pixpet || Final Outpost || PFQ
Discord: redfailhawk

Lilypad won her AKC CGC title on 10/18/23!
Lilypad won her CGCA title on 11/8/23!

NaNoWriMo Winner:
2018-2019-2020-2021-2022-2023
Meoauniaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me