Based on Click to view
Artist cinerious [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
25 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Chicoon #1650 [Closed]

Postby cinerious » Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:24 am

x
Chicoons are Arboreal Fruigivores that stand roughly 4 feet in height.
They have long, flexible necks, curly and stretchy tongues, floppy ears, a box-like head, wings on their head, and a flame that hovers by their tail!

They are highly intelligent creatures and can learn to communicate with any animal, however since they lack the necessary vocal cords to speak a verbal language they've learned to communicate and express their emotions through their headwings! Chicoon have proven to be wonderful and
friendly companions of anyone and can be often found in the company of humans.

This will be a 2 week long UNLIMITED "Develop This Chicoon's Lore", and the one I feel fits this bean the most will win!
(Sept 20th @ Noon EST)

This means you can pretty up your forms with coding; you can draw or write, or both; you can create a playlist, moodboard, or even IRL crafts, there is no limit!!

Everything needs to obviously follow CS rules!!

Code: Select all
Username + ID:
Can the Winner Keep the Art you Make?: Yes/No
Other:

Owner: ?

- - - - Non-Rarity
    Physique [NR]
    Custom Lines [NR]
    Expressions [NR]
    Disabilities [NR]
    Muzzle Shape Edit [NR] [Shorter]
    - - - - Common
    Eyelashes [C]
    Eye Style/Shape [C] [Vertical Blink]
    Eyebrows [C] [Missing]
    Tuft of Fur [C] [Chin]
    Ear Edits / Missing Ears [C]
    Teeth Edits [C] [Missing]
    "Fang" Edits [C] [Missing]
    Tongue Edits [C] [Missing]
    Mouth Shape Edits [C]
    Tail Tuft Edits [C]
    - - - - Uncommon
    Minor Nose Edits [UC]
    Minor Wing Edit [UC]
    Leg Style Edit [UC]
    Iris Shape [UC]
    Colored Sclera [UC]
    Pupil Edit / Missing Pupil [UC]
    - - - - Rare
    Shaped Flame [R]
    Fur Length [R] [Bald On Whole Body Except Head]
    Antennae [R]
    Hand / Paw Edits [R] [2 Toes]
    - - - - Other
    Spring Forest colored flame
    0 Rarity Stripes [R]
Last edited by cinerious on Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
★ ☆ ★ fighting burnout <3 ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ cin/daphne | star/stars/starself ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ UMA Storages ★ ☆ ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
cinerious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chicoon #1650

Postby Exitium » Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:09 am

Mark <3
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yokaibytes » Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:11 am

mark
> Yokai | He/Him | Adult | Artist, Gamer & Cartoon/Anime Enthusiast <
yokaibytes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:38 am

mark :3
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna Stafford » Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:42 am

mark!

ARTIST FOR SNABES
CLICK ABOVE TO CHECK THEM FUNKY LIL GUYS OUT!
boo

Image[/url]ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Luna Stafford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crexmii » Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:13 pm

Username + ID: crexmii + 1056107
Can the Winner Keep the Art you Make?: no, I’d prefer not <\3 sorry!
Other:

𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐬

- he / him

- “yeah, I fell into a pit. actually a vat. of chemicals.”

HUGE WIP

story itself ::

“welcome to GooCo labs, where we master the art of making goo, slime and any liquid.
here, you can make liquid do anything.”

“so, the rules of the tour; no leaning over the railings,
no sniffing, eating, tasting or touching anything,
no running around, no breaking things,
no loud noises or music, do stick with the
group at all times. do NOT wander off at all,
do not explore the staff’s or locked rooms,
do not try to open any locked doors, do not
let anything come into contact with the substances,
do not try to clean up any spills, and DO NOT eat
or drink anything during the guided tour.
water is allowed, but must be handled with caution
around the chemicals. keep your stuff with you at all
times.”

the guide, a blue chicoon wearing glasses and a white
lab coat, said in a monotone voice.

atlis nearly groaned in boredom. this was a tour of the labs,
not an explaining rules of the labs tour.

they were barely at the entrance and this talk had already taken
five minutes. especially since he talked S O. S L O W L Y.

the crowd was finally starting to move off while atlis was daydreaming,
so he blindly followed, staring at the many tubes and vats of…goo.

storyboard will be something like this??

my guy altis here fell into a vat of suspicious chemicals on a tour of the lab oh nooo

and his fur got melted off and now he be weird alien waaa

- HE FELL DOWN (I got lazy on the bg lmao)

omg what happened to me 😭
Last edited by crexmii on Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:25 pm, edited 7 times in total.
the council shall decide your fate
stars! ⛅️ wind reapers! ⛅️ wind reapers archive
ImageImageImage Image
crexmii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Orange_Jelloe » Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:33 pm

Username + ID: Orange_Jelloe + 1065489
Can the Winner Keep the Art you Make?: Yuppers!
Other: Made a lil long back story!

Not so long ago, there was a series of disappearances in the hinterlands of New Holland. Few people were affected, aside from the country folk that resided in the few-and-far between countryside. But almost everyone grew anxious whenever the sound of lightning was heard.
It had all started right before one of the largest electrical storms of the year, it wasn't quite summer, but it was too late to be considered spring, but the air was still as cold as winter's frost. Which is why almost everyone was cuddled deep inside their cottages, in front of a warm fire. Everyone except for a small black and white chihuahua, named Helgavitz.
She had managed to squeeze through a sizeable mouse-hole in the corner of her house's door without her owners realizing she had slipped out, which is why they didn't bother to double check that Helga was safe and warm in her own little dog bed. Aside from being a little cold and having a bit of a runny nose, Helgavitz was doing just as well as usual. The raindrops patted against her fur as her tiny paws padded along the cobblestone path, leading to her owners wheatfield. It was a large plot of land, covered with tall golden fuzzy stems of grain, and a large windmill. The wind blew viciously through her small body and the rain picked up, causing puddles to fill up in the untreated potholes littering the road.
Click...click.. click..
Helga's nails clacked along the stone. It appeared she was on a mission to reach the mill. Why she didn't turn back to the safety and warmth of home, I guess we'll never know. A passing car honked, splashing into a pothole, startling the small dog as she was swept away by a large flood of water that was rocketed onto her by the fast-moving wheels. She turned to glare at it before giving a sharp sneeze, finishing off her insult by an aggressive shake-off, flapping her tiny, pointed ears back onto her head. Helgavitz continued onward, as if on an important meeting she was running late to.
Click... click...
She let out a whine when her paws squelched into the soft mud of the field, sinking slightly. She'd have to make a run for it or risk getting stuck and freezing out in the rain for the rest of the night. A strike of lightning flashed, and the boom of thunder echoed out like an earthquake, shaking the ground. A yelp followed after it and Helga was off, a streak of white, almost as bright as the lighting had been seconds ago. Her tiny body propelled her through the pouring rain, kicking up patches of mud as she went.
Click.. click...
Helgavitz trotted up the steps of the windmill, she paused and looked up, blinking hard against the rain. The turbines spun fast, faster, and faster still as the wind shook through the wheatfield. A flash of lightning shot out from behind it, illuminating the land in a snapshot of black, white, and grey. Except this time the lighting didn't disappear back into the clouds, nor did it return back into the Earth below. Rather it flashed brighter, with an eerie green hue. Green... As a dog, Helga can't see this color, but the fact that the flash lingered bothers her... deeply. Lucky for her, the chain lock on the windmill door was pried open enough for her to squeeze in. The lightning grew closer, and brighter towards the windmill. She didn't hesitate, frantically scrambling into the small crevice in the doorway. Another bang of thunder shoots out. Helgavitz can feel it in her paws; it's getting closer.
Outside of the windmill, a foreign object hovers closer to the turbines. A few glittering bulbs protrude out of the spacecraft. Each is filled with electricity. It looks like each contains a tiny thunderstorm brewing inside. One glows pink, another blue, a third orange, and another as purple. It has a faint but distinct whirring sound to it, almost covered completely by the groaning of the turbines as the turned the air against the raging sky. The mysterious object seems interested in the spinning and edges closer. Perhaps a little too close... The incoming turbine strikes the floating object with a coinciding bang of thunder. Then another...
Bang!
and another...
Bang!
This time, it smacks the object down into the ground. As it crashes, the bulbs break open. Like the heavy fizzling of pop rocks, the lightning crackles, attempting to reach out and make contact with the surrounding area. Rain pats down onto the metal ship, marring the bright green glow. The top of the shuttle opens up and smoke pours out onto the ground. A strike of lightning shoots out again and in the field stands a mysterious creature. A large paw steps out onto the ground but is quickly drawn back in, clearly taken aback by the soft ooze covering the ground. Then it notices the liquid falling from the sky. It blinks before sticking out a tongue, curled back onto itself in a swirled lollipop pattern before it spins out vertically towards the sky. Seeming to enjoy the taste of the sky water it steps onto the ground, more carefully this time. Its tail can be seen now, glowing much like the bulbs on its ship.
Helgavitz must have heard the thud because her scruffy face has pushed its way back into the doorway. The creature seems to take notice and attempt to make contact. It crawls down on all fours. Heavy black wings flapping back and forth. Although Helga doesn't recognize this she seems to understand in some kind of strange way, but she's incredibly wary. The creature stops, turning around to look for something in its ship. A few moments later it returns, this time with an odd little piece of cake. It holds it out hopefully to the little dog, who steps just close enough to nibble on one of the corners. The creature picks her up gently, leaving the tiny cake hanging in Helga's tiny mouth. Eyes wide and stomach happy, Helga returns to the green ship with the creature.
And just like that, with a flash of lightning and a whir, the ship is gone. Taking Helga with it.

Not long after that, a whole bunch of dogs started turning up missing in New Holland. Missing posters taped and stapled onto lampposts read as 'MISSING: FLUFFY', or 'HAVE YOU SEEN ME? COMES TO THE NAME OF BUSTER'.
Eventually they all turn up, but not without a recognizable green glow and some even with the ability to levitate. And ALL that return are overjoyed when the sky turns gray, and the wind blows hard, and the faint sound of lightning can be heard.

-The New Holland Dog-snatcher
Orange_Jelloe - Toyhouse- etc.
Something will go here...eventually

Orange_Jelloe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoxyTBDW » Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:10 am

Mark!
Reworking sig - She/they
Chicoon Hub

My interests change a lot...
RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit.tears » Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:30 am

Username + ID: rabbit.tears 668250
Can the Winner Keep the Art you Make?: if they want to then sure! i'll link it all when i'm done here and here
Other:
^^ click 'em! ^^
Last edited by rabbit.tears on Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:28 am, edited 4 times in total.

previously cinnaliz
any pronouns
just chillin' here tbh
toyhouse

sig art by me ^^
ImageImageImage
rabbit.tears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leaf, » Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:39 am

Username + ID: leaf, 4895761
Can the Winner Keep the Art you Make?: Yes/No MAGOR WIP
Other:

Once upon a time, in a remote and mist-shrouded forest known as the Enigma Woods, there dwelled a creature so bizarre, odd, and slightly creepy that it baffled the minds of all who dared to venture near. This peculiar being was known simply as "Spooks."

Spooks was a creature like no other, standing at a mere three feet in height, with a body that seemed to be made of an ever-shifting, translucent substance. Its eyes were large and round, resembling orbs of molten silver that glowed eerily in the dim light of the forest. Protruding from its head, like twin delicate filaments, were a pair of antennae, swaying gracefully in the air, constantly quivering with anticipation and sensory perception.

What made Spooks truly unsettling, however, was its insatiable curiosity. It would often sneak up on travelers, silently watching them from the shadows, its luminous eyes fixated on every move they made.

One misty evening, a brave and inquisitive adventurer named Sparks ventured into the Enigma Woods, determined to uncover the truth about Spooks. She had heard the tales and was intrigued by the enigmatic creature that had fascinated and frightened so many.

As Sparks wandered deeper into the woods, the air grew colder, and the trees seemed to close in on her. She could hear strange whispers carried on the wind, like ghostly voices trying to warn her away. Ignoring the eerie warnings, she pressed on until she spotted a faint, shifting glow in the distance.

Approaching cautiously, Sparks found herself face to face with Spooks. Its eyes locked onto hers, and its antennae quivered with heightened interest. Sparks, though slightly unnerved, felt an inexplicable connection with this strange creature.

Spooks made a soft, melodic sound, like the hum of a forgotten lullaby, and extended a friendly hand toward Sparks. She reached out a trembling hand, and Spooks' fingers gently touched hers, radiating warmth and curiosity. It was as if the creature had been waiting for someone like her, someone unafraid of its strange and eerie presence.

With Spooks as her guide, Sparks explored the depths of the Enigma Woods, discovering its hidden wonders and secrets. She learned that Spooks was a guardian of the forest, a protector of its mystical inhabitants and ancient magic. Together, they uncovered the forest's enchanting mysteries, from glowing mushrooms that held ancient wisdom to sentient streams that sang hauntingly beautiful songs.

Over time, Sparks and Spooks formed an unbreakable bond, and the tales of Spooks' creepiness began to fade as the people of the nearby villages learned of the harmony between the adventurous human and the enigmatic forest guardian.

And so, in the heart of the Enigma Woods, a strange and unlikely friendship blossomed, proving that even the oddest and creepiest of creatures could hold the most enchanting and beautiful secrets if you dared to look beyond the surface.

Spooks' presence was both eerie and fascinating, and those who encountered it were forever marked by the mystery it embodied.
Leaf
She/her
If you have been feeling down pm me, I have been feeling down too.
I play Stray! I love Wof And Warrior cats
leaf,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me