Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Me, Myself, & I by Music_Lover

Artist Music_Lover [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Me, Myself, & I

Postby Music_Lover » Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:15 am

Rocky's post yesterday inspired me to do the same thing because in all honesty I am happy with how I look. I'm not perfect in any sense of the word and I'm proud of that. I've never been skinny and my kidney doctor likes to remind me that I'm overweight every time we see him BUT I try my best to take care of myself and I like to eat so sue me. I've had eye bags since kindergarten and my arms are hairy. I don't pluck my eyebrows but I do keep them from becoming a full unibrow haha. I included the scar on my knee because it's a symbol of my survival and something that I really like. I also have stretch marks and love handles but I don't have the confidence to flaunt my bare stomach anywhere in public so that's not depicted :P

ImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
Image♪♫♪Image Image Image ♪♫♪Image
ImageImage
Music_Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Me, Myself, & I

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:21 am

THIS IS SO SO AMAZING!! I'm really happy that I inspired you to do a similar thing to what I did!! You look amazing <3 you have really cool glasses too lol!! Totally understand not having 100% confidence in everything but I'm soso glad you're happy with yourself!! Because you should be!!
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Me, Myself, & I

Postby Music_Lover » Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:30 am

Rocky Road Raccoon wrote:THIS IS SO SO AMAZING!! I'm really happy that I inspired you to do a similar thing to what I did!! You look amazing <3 you have really cool glasses too lol!! Totally understand not having 100% confidence in everything but I'm soso glad you're happy with yourself!! Because you should be!!

;w; ROCKY YOU'RE TOO SWEET!! It's been a long journey of being unhappy with myself but at the end of the day it is MY life and if some people don't like that then it's their problem y'know? But seriously thank you so much for posting yours, Rocky!! I never would've done anything like this is you hadn't <33

ImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
Image♪♫♪Image Image Image ♪♫♪Image
ImageImage
Music_Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me