Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Business as Usual by Raptocidic

Artist Raptocidic [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Business as Usual

Postby Raptocidic » Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:38 pm

concept art for my character Azerty.
I tried a bit more anthro inspiration for this one, making his head look more like the spacesuits Azerty sells in-universe. (spacesuits designed for anthros). It makes sense for Azerty to change his appearance to be more on-brand. Although theres some aspects to this design i think could be improved, thats something to work on whenever I next draw concepts for this guy.

Azerty is a fun character to make concept art for because he goes through many different designs for his own bodies in his lifetime, so its fun to imagine what design changes he'd make as time goes on.

I got the idea for a robotic / segmented tail randomly right before I was supposed to sleep, so I drew this instead of sleeping. The idea was too good to not draw.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Business as Usual

Postby ItsAsher0 » Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:41 am

My character would definitely buy a space suit from him

๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐Ÿ‘๐ซ โ€ข BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 โ€ข PXL

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ

โœฆ ๐€๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅโœฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐ซ๐ญโœฆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซโœฆ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐žโœฆ๐•๐ข๐๐ž๐จ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌโœฆ
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Business as Usual

Postby Raptocidic » Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:16 am

ItsAsher0 wrote:My character would definitely buy a space suit from him

I'm sure Azerty would be happy to sell a space suit to your character, for the right price of course! ^^
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me