Postby faunsie » Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:06 am

Main page ♡
      ━━━━━━
      ✦ edits
      s| hair, shine
      c| fur, tail
      uc| ear

I LOVE PURPLE!!!!!!!!

For this comp I want people to go crazy! No prompt! word limit of 2000, unlimited art!
      I wanna see everyone's creativity!
      Code: Select all
      [list]username + id # :
      kalon name :[/list]

ends Septemeber 9th at 6pm EST ♡
feel free to call me aero or aeth!! || they/them
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Working full time! Sorry for any long wait times. Feel free to
message me with any questions! My discord is 'faunsie'.
faunsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♡ Kalon #2160 - Space mutt♡

Postby black water » Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:09 am

username + id # : black water 807452
      kalon name : kenji

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

animatic

the steady flow of water. a breeze blowing through the air. plush grass beneath tired feet. and, most importantly of all, five companions basking in the warm sunny day.

afternoons often were spent this way, with the company of friends all enjoying the atmosphere. it was comfortable, and it always would be. nothing had to change because it was perfect as it was. there was nothing that had to come between anyone or anything there.

and yet. yet kenji still feels lost and distraught each time he sees them. he sees the way his friends laugh and talk and mess around but he can't shake that feeling of displacement. it all feels so fragile and fading and he can't figure out why.

perhaps he never will figure it out. but all he can do is be forced to accept this fate.

Some things are already set in stone. But some things are prone to change, even when a person might least expect it. Life can breeze by in an orderly routine for years and years to come, only for a minor thing to set it all off and have it breeze by.

Those comfortable days of lying in the tall grass and staring at the sun until one couldn’t anymore were long gone. And it had happened with only a few moments. The ease that came with being around friends during summer days was suddenly replaced with discomfort and tension. Perhaps nobody else noticed because they were able to carry on like nothing happened. But it was enough for Kenji to feel it.

Coming back to class and pretending as if it was all normal after everything had happened seemed to only make things worse for Kenji. Not even the offer of companionship could settle the ache left in his bones. Each moment under the oak’s shade felt as though it were a death sentence, something that would drag out for years and years. Yet, it was just a few minutes after class was over.

Kenji skipped out as the days went on. He ignored the longing looks and distressed signs from those who seemed to care for him. It was for their own good, Kenji decided. He was unstable, and it was better for him to not spiral out of control around them. He couldn’t bring himself to subject them to something so horrible again.

“Hey, Kenji!” a familiar voice rang out. Kenji’s heartbeat quickened as he hurried further away from the courtyard. “Wait up!”

“Kenji, what’s up? It’s been so long, come hang with us. We’ve still got your spot saved, you know!” Wesley’s chipper voice encouraged. Even as Kenji stared into his best friend’s eyes, he couldn’t retrieve that comfort he used to cling to so dearly. Everything about the interaction only unsettled him further.

Kenji squirmed uncomfortably and shifted back on his feet. “Ah- no, no, I’m alright. I’ve gotta be home early, so… Can’t really stick around, sorry.” It was a lie, and a blatant one at that. He knew that Wesley wasn’t going to believe it by any means, and somehow, that made it all worse.

Despite that, Kenji could see Wesley’s charming smile from the corner of his eye. “Alright! No problem, man, no pressure. Just know that we’re here any day you feel like showing! Hope you get home safe, text me!”

Wesley waved at Kenji as he headed back to their little group. What used to be their little group. Kenji felt his heart shatter impossibly further just watching his best friend disappear again. He wasn't going to text back. Wesley knew it. Kenji knew it. Everyone already knew it. Something harmful had settled deep within his ribcage, yet there was nobody around to stop the spread. Kenji had turned down all those close to him. Even Wesley.

Sucking in a shuddery breath, Kenji turned and headed back on his path. It was easier this way. Now that everything had changed, it was better for Kenji to ignore everything else. It would all settle in eventually. It just took time. And sometimes that meant shutting everything else out.

One day things would turn around. The grass would grow lush again, the sun would beam into Kenji’s eyes, and he might even feel the warmth of his friends. But for now, as it was, remaining solemn was his only option.
Last edited by black water on Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:00 am, edited 8 times in total.
x
x
x
x

baz, he/him || kals
ESFP
// sirbazicus ☄️🦋🌊
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
so stay with me
hold my hand
there's no need
to be brave

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
sig @ pawschamp
icon @ fūi

black water

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epilogue » Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:10 am

Mark
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jinkori » Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:20 am

username + id#: jinkori + 942285
    kalon name: ruri
    ☆ interstellar idol ruri !! wip
Last edited by jinkori on Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
    WHITE MOONLIGHT !!
    jin ♡ it/he ♡ estp ♡ omni
    certified blond men kisser
    dms are always welcome
    listopinterestcarrd
jinkori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

What is it like beyond the star's? ✧˖°✧˖°

Postby Mimu » Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:23 am

˗ˏˋ ˎˊ˗
Name: Pluto Gender: male Username: mimu#814628
It's always been on plutos mind on what its like out of space. What is it like on different planets?
are they hot or cold to live on? or is there different life outside of just US. Over the years its
been known that their is different planets out there in this universitys we live in, but there is more.
It was Pluto's mission to find out.

The night was cold, thick fog filled his line of sight. It was hard to see, but this planet was something else.
Plutos breath felt heavey, the preasure is something like earths, it was a copy. But it was just more different.
Plants where something that no one could explain. It had healing for the body, it was something that we needed.
So it was plutos mission to grab this and go. But is it safe?

"i'm ready to go" Plutos voice cracked, it was scary to explore something new like this, new planets
that have no data on what could live there. Pluto took a step out of the pod, the air was think around him. He was lucky
that the oxygen was the same like on earths, if it wasnt his lungs would collape under the pressure.

"i'm coming lose to the mission" He talked down to his walkietalkie, he felt his body become heavy from the fear. He knew
what he was going to come across, and it scared him. His steps felt weak to lift, his body felt like a weight has been put on.

And there it was, A large mushroom standing in the open. Bubble's where coming out like it was underwater, maybe it was breathing? and it was. A large eye opened on the shaft of the mushroom. It looked onwards, it could sense something was near it.
Slowly the eyes moved down to pluto. It was watching him.

Plutos eyes widen, no one told him that it had eyes. He looked away, if he kept eye contect what would have happened?
"maybe you are alive, but i need you." Pluto said, pulling out a knife. "forgive me" and one slash he took down a smaller mushroom near him.

The floor rumbled under him, and slowly the mushroom started to fall. He killed the live stock. Quickly as pluto could, he ran and ran.

"i'm so sorry...."

Credit: my wonderful friend Rissyy
Last edited by Mimu on Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:59 am, edited 5 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

x
xx
Xx( ㅅ´ ˘ ` ) ── ★ ˙ ̟
Tinky | Artist | Adult
"I gave you all i had..."
xXXx✦ | Kals |
xxxxxArt credit !

Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exitium » Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:44 am

Mark!
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬

Postby crexmii » Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:46 pm

username + id # : crexmii + 1056107
    kalon name :
astraea

help ive got so many prompts to write already will hopefully be able to get back to this *sobsobsob*

will make a thread for this ig
the council shall decide your fate
stars! ⛅️ wind reapers! ⛅️ wind reapers archive
ImageImageImage Image
crexmii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me