♡ Kalon #2152 - Ghost Tiger♡

Postby faunsie » Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:14 pm

Main page ♡
      ━━━━━━
      ✦ edits
      s| hair, shine
      c| fur, tail
      uc| ear, pupil

early Halloween design!! super sorry i got a little too excited to work with orange

For this comp I want you to talk about your special interest! This is a raffle!
      Everything has been stressful lately and i think that talking about what you like sometimes can help! Minimum 20 words! go crazy! you can share imgs idc id love to hear what you wanna say!
      Code: Select all
      [list]username + id # :
      kalon name :
      I love! :[/list]

ends August 27th at 6pm EST ♡
feel free to call me aero or aeth!! || they/them
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Working full time! Sorry for any long wait times. Feel free to
message me with any questions! My discord is 'faunsie'.
faunsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♡ Kalon #2152 - Ghost Tiger♡

Postby jinkori » Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:15 pm

username + id#: jinkori + 942285
    kalon name: santiago
    i love!: ok i think anyone could tell if they take a peak into my listography but i love danmei! my reading lists on there aren't even up to date or accurate because i start reading new novels literally every other day, and i don't even know how i'm mentally keeping track of all of them! since most of these are just random little works of fiction written and self-published by random little people on the internet, i find them much more enjoyable to read because. you can be a little silly! you can have fun with what you're writing and there will always be someone will read it and enjoy it (that being me).

i'm somewhat ashamed to say this but i haven't read a real physical book in ages because they're all just so long and tedious and nothing can keep my interest for too long. however after discovering danmei a couple years back i can now breeze through the words no problem and have fun with it! i like to keep a balance of silly novels and serious novels, because sometimes you need something lightweight and feel good to pass the time. and sometimes you need to read a literary masterpiece that makes you ascend to heaven and this one novel named "i became a god in a horror game" is exactly that! the author has no business randomly dropping an magnum opus type thing out of nowhere like that!

infinite flow/unlimited flow is one of favorite danmei genres! or would it be more like a trope? i have no idea but even though i'm a scaredy cat who wants to hurl at the mention of anything gorey i'm obsessed with it! basically it's like quick transmigration but horror/thriller themed. and ermmm quick transmigration is like transmigration but quicker and you do it a lot of times. wow thanks captain obvious! ahskdjalk i wanna go into more detail but i've already said so much so just use your imagination.

anyways ghg (i became a god in a horror game) will forever be my favorite danmei novel! mxtx novels i love you too but you all hurt me too much so you're getting dethroned. not only are the, well, violent and gorey scenes extremely detailed and makes you, unfortunately, feel like you're there, the characters also have crazy depth and are all so well written. the author never fails to make me sit on the edge of my seat and hold my breath while my heart beats like crazy and i hope nothing too bad happens again (something worse always happens), and they also never fail to make me feel for the characters. i see a lot of myself in the protagonist, bai liu. he was just a normal guy who worked his butt off everyday for little reward and had little joy in his life. other than playing and making horror games, he had no passions. well, he also has a passion for money. but who doesn't love money? i sure do!

so yeah paired with his super mysterious and strange childhood that totally doesn't have any connections to the horror game world he's suddenly thrust into and has to fight for his life every second in without catching a break... bai liu became the most cold, cunning, and calculative protagonist i have ever read about! i want to pick his brain apart and study it. he is just so smart and even though most of what he does is for his own gain, aka surviving the current game scenario and reaping in cash, as the novel progresses you can really tell he starts to develop some sort of care and warmth towards his fellow team members. he always has plan a, b, c, and z on the back of his mind and ready. sure, some people in the current scenario may die along the way but he always goes with what's best for himself and winning the game. it has to be cost effective, as he always says! it's okay if someone dies as a sacrifice as long as the important people he needs survives. it always works out in the end!

in conclusion, wow jin you're such an obsessed nerd! again i'm somewhat ashamed to say this but i also have three of my own danmei novels in the works right now. i shrivel up and die if i don't have multiple projects going on at once to look at and take turns doing. though my procrastination is crazy bad and it's so much easier to daydream about them than to actually sit down and write them. regardless, reading and writing have always been my interests since i was a kid and i feel like now is a good time to give into the nerdiness! ok the end. thank you for listening to my ted talk.
Last edited by jinkori on Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
    WHITE MOONLIGHT !!
    jin ♡ it/he ♡ estp ♡ omni
    certified blond men kisser
    dms are always welcome
    listopinterestcarrd
jinkori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kouriander » Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:20 pm

username + id # : Kouriander + 945243
    kalon name : Geist
    I love! : You can probably tell from my signature, but I absolutely love Pokemon! I've adored it for 20 years now, and I've owned nearly every game across all the Nintendo consoles, as well as tons of merch, cards, and I even have a few tattoos (with more planned)! It's definitely something that has always brought me so, so much joy and I absolutely love talking about it with other people. My top favorites are: Wartortle, Lucario, Zoroark, Vaporeon, Arcanine, Gengar, Lugia, Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Rayquaza, Skitty, and Reuniclus!
Last edited by Kouriander on Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kou | She/They | Adult | FR | Art Gallery | Art Shop
Artist, Furry, Medical Assistant

Image Image Image

Art (C) Kurloz-Makara
Kouriander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 22tabby » Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:21 pm

username + id # : 22tabby || 346744
    kalon name : Brimstone
    I love! : I cannot physically talk about Warrior Cats enough. I’ve been reading it for… 14 years now? But it’s so funny the way that it’s progressed in my opinion.
    Spoilers for those who haven’t read in awhile!
    But the fact that it started as just “cats live in the forest and fight over territory and have religion” and the most recent (completed) arc was just… “dead cat possesses leader and takes ghost hostages and makes ghost war” is seriously the most insane and unhinged thing ever and I love them for that.
    This is just one little thing but it’s that or I start writing a novel
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
being a sheep leads to boredom, being a wolf leads to loneliness. one must choose their fate carefully.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

"what i do is temporary, but what i leave behind is forever." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuiuki » Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:24 pm

username + id # : fuiuki + 368610
    kalon name : Wisteria
    I love! :

Crochet! I know a lot of people don't know the difference between knitting and crochet, but they're as different as knife and fork! You can do a lot of similar things, sure, but they're fundamentally different in other ways. Crochet terminology isn't always easy to figure out, a UK double crochet stitch is a US single crochet stitch, for example!
    As a kid, I also couldn't tell apart slip stitches and (us) single crochets. Keeping track of loops is hard! :lol: As an adult, it went much smoother!
    Nowadays I love making amigurumi, which is things like toys and dolls in 3D. A lot of amigurumi are just single crochet stitches in circles, and making a bunch of different shaped spheres. Sometimes I find a pattern that does the most interesting things with basic stitches, and it makes my brain practically sparkle with the joy of learning and creating! The maker Craft Intentions has some wonderful patterns in particular that does really interesting things to create shapes and effects!
    All in all, being able to make almost anything out of yarn and willpower is a fantastic feeling, especially since I'm a huge nerd and have a lot of different things I'm a fan of. I can make my own physical merch! :D
Hello! I'm a tired person with a love for
all things creative, animals, pixel art
and aquariums.

(Ask me about making you art!)
fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captain dude » Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:44 pm

username + id # : captain dude 1003555
    kalon name : Heather
    I love! : how much time have you got?

Haha…

Anyways, I’ve been thinking a LOT about horseshoe crabs today. I remember seeing one in a saltwater fish tank as a kid and loving them so much. Her name was Heather and she was just so cool to me. I remember how I loved her long telson, strong carapace, and many skittering legs. I’ve always been fond of very odd animals and horseshoe crab are no exception. I love the little guys; they’re closer relatives of spiders than actual crabs and have been around a lot longer than the dinosaurs (230 million years before them, to be exact!). The fossil record implies they’ve been around since about 445 million years ago. It’s so sad that humans are driving them to extinction, being vulnerable in the Atlantic and endangered in Japanese waters. We use their blue blood for biomedical research purposes but man, is it putting pressure on them from a conservation standpoint! Sometimes these blood draws can be lethal to them. We also fish for them as food or bait or use them as a source of chitin. We lost about 90% of our populations of one species between just 2002 and 2009 and a lot of shorebird populations’ fates are very deeply intertwined with the little guys since they eat the eggs. They’re so intertwined that when horseshoe crabs’ numbers boom, so do these birds’ and when they drop, the birds do too. The female can produce up to 90,000 eggs so there’s plenty to go around for both reproduction and the other wildlife. A lot of researchers are saying the best ways we can help is by not buying horseshoe crabs to eat, only buying ethically sourced ones for marine tanks, and by advocating for protection laws to promote sustainable fishing for all purposes. They were here long before us and certainly deserve to be here just as we are! I would hate to think of a world where I could no longer see one of these unique animals in the wild or the shorebirds and other wildlife species that rely on them.
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exitium » Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:45 pm

Mark <3
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fisht3a » Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:47 pm

username + id # : fisht3a 655686
    kalon name : Haunt
    I love! : POKEMON. don’t get me started. but for the past year my focus on pokémon has shifted from the games to the cards and i know and spend TOO MUCH on cards. within the past 24 hours i have done extensive research into the history of toy partnership between burger king and pokemon, and they made so many cool toys! did you know they released little mini gameboys with their own smol cartridges? i need one

hi there! you can call me fish, tea, etc.~
(FallenPegasus former username from 2014-Oct. 2021)
she/her
toyhouse
art fight
all art in sig by me
fisht3a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit.tears » Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:01 pm

username + id # : cinnaliz 668250
    kalon name : Gasp
    I love! : yeah so like two people already said it but come on now... POKEMON!!! since I was a toddler ive been collecting pokemon cards and while ive lost a lot over the years i still have a lot of them! also like 80 percent of the games i have are pokemon. some of my fondest memories are of watching the anime when i was younger + some of the old pokemon toys i used to have. I always used to say that if someone started a convo about pokemon with me id be able to talk for hours :D

previously cinnaliz
any pronouns
just chillin' here tbh
toyhouse

sig art by me ^^
ImageImageImage
rabbit.tears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ex0tic_xx » Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:03 pm

username + id # :
    kalon name :
    I love! : POKEMON!
    I have loved Pokemon ever since kindergarten and I have loved it ever since!
    Collecting the cards has always been my favorite part and I can't wait for the new set (151) to be released in the US! My favorite pokemon have to be mewtwo, the kommo-o line, the zoroark line, the reuniclus line, and the ultrabeasts!

my favorite cards in my collection

(srry if bad grammer)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ex0tic_xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me