MainArchiveCustomsArtist SearchBreeding

Owned by tatangi
Name: Nimbian

Phenotype: Blue merle with irregular white
Eye color: White blind
Weight: 207lbs
Height: 87 inches

lineart © DCCVII[/size]
Last edited by sprite cranberry on Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sprite | adult | she/her
lonely :'D

sprite cranberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Faro Hund #029 - [OPEN]

Postby sprite cranberry » Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:40 pm

username:
name:
Sprite | adult | she/her

sprite cranberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LA's DarkFireWolf » Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:26 pm

username: LA'sDarkFireWolf
name: The Hate Inside
why do they cry:
You came to this world to understand but, the only thing you ever see is the pain, never joy. Like lines drawn across the heavens, or bars made in the sands. A castle that crumbs with each drowning wave, a fire that curls a leaf into dust, a cold shoulder that turns swiftly as life claws, I see their sorrow. I feel it creep through my veins, slowly, choking out hope, blotting out dreams, and every breath I draw is misery to me. Cursed. Forlorn. Forever a wandered, and always alone.
Last edited by LA's DarkFireWolf on Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
LA's DarkFireWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gasparluna844 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:51 am

Username: Gasparluna844
Name: Lament
Why do they cry:

It's always been like this.

Not the constant crying, that's something that she still has to get used to. Lament being seen as a "crybaby" however? That's nothing new, but she's never cried for herself, she's only ever cried in response to others... From the passing of a friend's family member to something as simple as a kid scrapping their knee - no matter what happened, without fail, she found her eyes welling up with tears. It was never out of her own free will though, it was seemingly involuntary, and she never quite understood why.

it didn't take her too long to realize that her weeping apparently... Helped? It looked like a weight was lifted off the other's shoulders, and they had a much more positive outlook on whatever the problem was afterwards. Lament, on the other hand, felt an ache in her chest whenever she sobbed, not enough to be painful, but it did create some discomfort... As if she had to bear the weight of their grief instead.

This went on for years: problem - cry - cheer up - repeat. She didn't mind, it at least meant that she was making others feel better, even if her method of doing so was... Strange at best.

Others came and went as the days went by, and Lament reached a point in her life where everything was going well for pretty much everyone she knew... So why weren't things looking bright for her? Why is she unable to stop crying? It's been weeks since she's had a moment of reprieve from her tears and she's starting to get desperate, she's already asked countless times if there's something going on to all the people around her... But there isn't.

And that's because there's no one to help, no one to save, no one to listen to, no one... Besides her, that is. She hasn't yet taken notice of it and she likely won't anytime soon if there isn't someone to repay back her compassion... Someone to sit down with her, to aid her, to hear her out. She's ignored her own sorrow, anxiety and misery for far too long and it's been slowly eating up at her, she can no longer distract herself from it, and unfortunately she likely won't speak up about it unless you prompt her to - After all, she's the one that has to pay attention to what you say, not the one to be paid attention to.

So... Maybe you could do me a favor and lend an ear to Lament? A simple "how are you doing?" or "are you okay?" should be enough to set things in motion, just let the poor hound cry HER heart out for once.
Hello there! You can call me Gabs, Gabi or, as most prefer, Luna
I'm Portuguese so English is my secondary language
My pronouns are she/her but they/them is also good if you prefer ^^

Image Image

TH (I'm active in closed species so... check it out if you're interested!)

Mostly here for closed species shenanigans nowdays, but if you wanna trade or talk to me then you're welcome to do so! c:

Anyways, have a good day/night!

(I'm also looking for any halloween pets on my wishlist, i love their designs so much!!!)

Btw mods me and lunarblackberry are friends so we sometimes gift eachother or trade unfairly if we need or want anything, thanks for listening

Gasparluna844

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybunchesofoats » Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:22 pm

mark!

╔══════════════════════════════╗
When you become untouchable,
you're unable to touch.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hello! Oats/Dante, He/They
Psych, Video games, Art, Anime
Links: Baltics, Toyhouse, DA
Sig insp: Midas

╚═════════════════════════╝

honeybunchesofoats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprite cranberry » Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:47 am

bump
Sprite | adult | she/her

sprite cranberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:21 pm

username: Tatangi
    name: Nimbian
    why do they cry: 1079/2000 words

Nimbian didn't always cry, just as he was not always blind. The two and two go hand in hand, however, and the story isn't a happy one.

As a young pup, Nimbian was given as a gift to a young child. The boy loved Nimbian with all his heart, and everyone could see that Nim loved him just as much. The two grew together and were best friends, and nothing could break them apart.

Over time, Nimbian started to receive gifts from other humans, like dazzling collars of precious metal and stones, the finest cuts of meat to feast on, and even his own room in a great human structure.

He wasn't sure exactly why they loved him, but he always knew that his best friend would outshine them all. The boy was now a young man, and he started to wear precious collars as well. The man always had Nim at his side, even when they went to those boring table rooms.

The humans would stand around it for hours, moving the little toys around while Nim chewed on a bone on the floor. Even though he hated how quiet and boring he had to be here, he did enjoy the moment the sun set on the golden horizon outside.

The sun would lower enough to light the golden frames of the window, shimmer a beautiful hue over the room. The walls would dazzle in the streams of light as they reflected it across the room and table of toys.

This is always when he perked up, knowing that his best friend would end his time at the table and join Nim to bask in the warmth of a setting sun. The man sent the others away, just as Nim abandoned his bone to rush over to the window.

His human met him there, and as his best friend removed the golden hat from his head he sat beside Nim. "You know, Nim... sometimes I feel like I'm too young for this kind of thing."

His words meant nothing to Nim, but the tone made him feel like his human needed cheering up. He nuzzled his arm until the man was forced to wrap his arm around him, making the man laugh.

"Ah Nim, my best friend. At least you believe in me!" Nim barked as his best friend mentioned his name, the pur joy rushing through his body and releasing the energy of it in his tail wags.

He could never forget this moment, his boy a grown man happy in the glow of the sun. This was the moment he would remember.

Even when the man died.

He wasn't sure why his best friend never spoke to him that day. He waited by his bedside, patiently wanting his human to pet him like he always did. Nim didn't understand that before him was not his best friend, but just the husk of him.

It wasn't until they wrapped him on fabric that Nim started to realize he would never feel the warm touch of his Best Friends hand on his head again. The image of his smile would now be forsaken to a memory, and their time was cut short by someone Nim would never meet.

When the day came, Nim found himself running from the humans he had been around his whole life. For some reason, they were trying to harm him, yelling about how he would need to protect the man in the afterlife.

As much as Nim wanted to, he couldn't bear sacrifice his life when his best friend, his boy, wouldn't of wanted that. He fought the other humans, and one day he managed to escape the human structure completely.

He was scared out here, where little water claimed the sands of this desert. As he wandered over the dunes, he wondered if he traded his life for a different kind of death.

When he finally broke down and lay tired in the sands, he started to feel his mind drift. It became clear to him that he would join his Best Friend after all, and the thought brought him peace when he thought he didn't want it.

This was the moment a creature, glowing like the sun but having the head of a dog, rose from the sands before Nim. The creature spoke in Nim's words, and so Nim could finally be heard.

"What are you!" He barked, growling at the giant that seemed to be a threat. The God lowered to one knee, looking down at Nim with judgement in his eyes. "You refused the sacred right of being at your Master's side in death, Nimbian."

Nim didn't understand, he knew that's not what his boy would of wanted. "He wanted me to live!"

"And yet now you are dying." The God's words rumbled across the sands, causing dust to fly into the air around them.

"Nimbian, you forsake the laws of death and shall now be punished for those crimes. Forever, you shall feel the sorrow of your loss..."

As his words boomed over the Dog, Nim felt his fur grow stiff. He felt the pain and sorrow of his Best Friend's loss all over again. Nim threw his head back and let out an other world cry.

"Why did he have to go!" Nim cried, tears rushing down his cheeks. The God touched one of his tears, and they turned white and started to glow with magic.

"You shall always see the darkness, just as your master will without your light to lead him." The white flowed upwards towards Nim's eyes, engulfing them so that he would be blind.

Nim cried once more, fear overtaking him as the darkness took over his sight. "You feel what your master now feels. Until you have served your purpose, you will forever be blind to your destiny."

At that moment, Nim could feel the winds stop and grass below his paws. He wasn't sure where he was, but he could hear water nearby. He may have been Cursed, but the God did make sure Nim was in a safe place.

Now Nim is always crying, and he is always blind. He doesn't know what his purpose is and yet always seeks it out. He is very friendly to others, despite always feeling pain and sorrow in his heart.

Nimbian, the Blind dog who is chained to his sorrows, will always be a friend to those who seek him out for help.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Image Image Image Image
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprite cranberry » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:34 am

Tatangi wrote:

Nimbian didn't always cry, just as he was not always blind. The two and two go hand in hand, however, and the story isn't a happy one.

As a young pup, Nimbian was given as a gift to a young child. The boy loved Nimbian with all his heart, and everyone could see that Nim loved him just as much. The two grew together and were best friends, and nothing could break them apart.

Over time, Nimbian started to receive gifts from other humans, like dazzling collars of precious metal and stones, the finest cuts of meat to feast on, and even his own room in a great human structure.

He wasn't sure exactly why they loved him, but he always knew that his best friend would outshine them all. The boy was now a young man, and he started to wear precious collars as well. The man always had Nim at his side, even when they went to those boring table rooms.

The humans would stand around it for hours, moving the little toys around while Nim chewed on a bone on the floor. Even though he hated how quiet and boring he had to be here, he did enjoy the moment the sun set on the golden horizon outside.

The sun would lower enough to light the golden frames of the window, shimmer a beautiful hue over the room. The walls would dazzle in the streams of light as they reflected it across the room and table of toys.

This is always when he perked up, knowing that his best friend would end his time at the table and join Nim to bask in the warmth of a setting sun. The man sent the others away, just as Nim abandoned his bone to rush over to the window.

His human met him there, and as his best friend removed the golden hat from his head he sat beside Nim. "You know, Nim... sometimes I feel like I'm too young for this kind of thing."

His words meant nothing to Nim, but the tone made him feel like his human needed cheering up. He nuzzled his arm until the man was forced to wrap his arm around him, making the man laugh.

"Ah Nim, my best friend. At least you believe in me!" Nim barked as his best friend mentioned his name, the pur joy rushing through his body and releasing the energy of it in his tail wags.

He could never forget this moment, his boy a grown man happy in the glow of the sun. This was the moment he would remember.

Even when the man died.

He wasn't sure why his best friend never spoke to him that day. He waited by his bedside, patiently wanting his human to pet him like he always did. Nim didn't understand that before him was not his best friend, but just the husk of him.

It wasn't until they wrapped him on fabric that Nim started to realize he would never feel the warm touch of his Best Friends hand on his head again. The image of his smile would now be forsaken to a memory, and their time was cut short by someone Nim would never meet.

When the day came, Nim found himself running from the humans he had been around his whole life. For some reason, they were trying to harm him, yelling about how he would need to protect the man in the afterlife.

As much as Nim wanted to, he couldn't bear sacrifice his life when his best friend, his boy, wouldn't of wanted that. He fought the other humans, and one day he managed to escape the human structure completely.

He was scared out here, where little water claimed the sands of this desert. As he wandered over the dunes, he wondered if he traded his life for a different kind of death.

When he finally broke down and lay tired in the sands, he started to feel his mind drift. It became clear to him that he would join his Best Friend after all, and the thought brought him peace when he thought he didn't want it.

This was the moment a creature, glowing like the sun but having the head of a dog, rose from the sands before Nim. The creature spoke in Nim's words, and so Nim could finally be heard.

"What are you!" He barked, growling at the giant that seemed to be a threat. The God lowered to one knee, looking down at Nim with judgement in his eyes. "You refused the sacred right of being at your Master's side in death, Nimbian."

Nim didn't understand, he knew that's not what his boy would of wanted. "He wanted me to live!"

"And yet now you are dying." The God's words rumbled across the sands, causing dust to fly into the air around them.

"Nimbian, you forsake the laws of death and shall now be punished for those crimes. Forever, you shall feel the sorrow of your loss..."

As his words boomed over the Dog, Nim felt his fur grow stiff. He felt the pain and sorrow of his Best Friend's loss all over again. Nim threw his head back and let out an other world cry.

"Why did he have to go!" Nim cried, tears rushing down his cheeks. The God touched one of his tears, and they turned white and started to glow with magic.

"You shall always see the darkness, just as your master will without your light to lead him." The white flowed upwards towards Nim's eyes, engulfing them so that he would be blind.

Nim cried once more, fear overtaking him as the darkness took over his sight. "You feel what your master now feels. Until you have served your purpose, you will forever be blind to your destiny."

At that moment, Nim could feel the winds stop and grass below his paws. He wasn't sure where he was, but he could hear water nearby. He may have been Cursed, but the God did make sure Nim was in a safe place.

Now Nim is always crying, and he is always blind. He doesn't know what his purpose is and yet always seeks it out. He is very friendly to others, despite always feeling pain and sorrow in his heart.

Nimbian, the Blind dog who is chained to his sorrows, will always be a friend to those who seek him out for help.

Absolutely stunning piece of work, Congratulations!
Sprite | adult | she/her

sprite cranberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:53 am

sprite cranberry wrote:
Tatangi wrote:

snip

Absolutely stunning piece of work, Congratulations!

Thank you! :D Great job on designing this one! I couldn't resist applying to adopt him!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Image Image Image Image
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me