Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Calling all artists! by rabidlynxeon

Artist rabidlynxeon [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Calling all artists!

Postby rabidlynxeon » Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:06 am

a friend and I have made a small discord server! Centered around nothing in particular, just a place to chill and talk. Hopefully make some friends!
    It is currently very small and it is my first attempt at making a public server beyond just making channels, so I do ask for you patience while I figure it all out and expand it.
    We have gaming channels, art channels, and regular general channels. Including a memes channel :) can’t have a server without the funnies. However I do intend on expanding these with your suggestions!

Invite link! I will be heading into work soon, so I do ask for your patience in the verification process ^^
    you’re more than welcome to invite your friends and others that may enjoy this server. If your friends are off cs, you’re welcome to message me via cs or discord to talk about getting them invited

Hope to see you all soon!
i am no longer active
due to health issues and instability, I will not longer be active here.
I will be semi-active on toyhouse and discord for the time being but I will likely disappear soon.
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Calling all artists!

Postby BlueEyedKite » Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:26 am

I'll join. I'll comment on any art shared, at any skill level ^^ love supporting artists!
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me