Based on Click to view
Artist Amplify [gallery]
Time spent 13 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Arabella [Kalon]

Postby Amplify » Sat Aug 05, 2023 4:05 am

kalon name: arabella
edits: [nr] colored sclera, weight (skinny) ; [s] hair, shine, teeth ; [c] fur, tail ; [uc] ears, pupils, tongue

Designed by Safe_Haven

love language:
    Words of affirmation often alude Arabella when it comes to matters of the heart. Because as it just so happens, the moment the kaleidoscope of butterflies form in her belly, her thoughts become scrambled and she’s rendered all but speechless. A single breathless I love you, or thank you, or you’re incredible, is often all she can muster the power to say. And while all are true, they barely scrape the surface of her feelings.

As a result, it is mostly through time and actions and indirect conversations that others, including her beloved, come to know how she really feels. Through a myriad of questions about their day—how was work, what did you have for breakfast, did you see anything interesting in the news—to gifts given just because—trinkets she saw that screamed them, their favorite baked goods, a lucky penny she found—to remembering all the little details they’ve shared about the things that matter to them and asking after them—you have to tell me: did they break up in the season finale, is your stubbed toe feeling any better, what did your aunt end up doing with the kitten—and everything in between.

When it comes to receiving love, Arabella recognizes that there are a myriad of ways to expressing ones love, and she personally adores each one. Although, just as she expresses herself through time and actions, she also favors that towards herself. It really is the thought that counts in her mind and heart, and nothing makes her feel as special and as loved as being on someone’s mind for the little things as much as the big things.

She cherishes the random text messages stemming from their interests and excitement to anything and everything where the first thought after the fact was sharing it with her. And often among the best parts of her day is when they check in with each other when they both get home after long days, with their favorite meals thereafter prepared together, or even brought home for the other as a surprise.

Still though, she has to admit there is something uniquely wonderful to being told that she is loved outright; instantly driving the flurry of emotions to imbue the few words she herself can muster with all the love in her heart. And just the same there is something special about the ritualistic forehead kiss to start the day, long hug at the days end, and an abundance of hand holding in between. Even if she herself is still too nervous to initiate without prompting after all this time: what can she say, the butterflies get her every time.
Amplify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me