(Deep in the woods) (Story in desc!)

"(Deep in the woods) (Story in desc!)" by Pantherpaws!!

Dressup entry

(Deep in the woods) (Story in desc!)

Postby Pantherpaws!! » Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:49 pm

>You had decided to sneak away from the campsite deep in the night.The Apple cabins were much more full seemingly than the other ones. Which could be a real headache sometimes. When suddenly a low warm light caught your interest, curious, you trudged on towards it

> As you got closer to the light a smell caught your attention. The smell of cooking meat and some type of stew. As you peeked past the folliage you noticed a sound. the sound of fire crackiling, stew bubbling and a low humming. As you moved the folliage you finally got a sight.

>A large brown lion with a soft brown jacket and orange and black stockings was fiddling with the insides of a compass using a small screwdriver. They moved their face closer to the light (And in proxy closer to you) seemingly to get a better look at whatever they're working on. You could know see their black sunglasses. You noticed his tail and mane looks unnatural and fake. Much more poofy than a norma lions mane.

>You noticed some things surrounding them. Their sleeping bag was a mess. Covered in chocoalate stains, a plate of food, some stuffed animals and pillows and some other trinkets. Including a record player where some soft jazz was coming from. You noticed a small brown bunny was by the lions feet. Eatting a carrot. You also noticed 3 star plushies. further away from the others and closer to the lion. They seemed to be 2 parents and a child.

>You started to back away. Unsure of this lion, who he was and how he got so close to the camp grounds. When you suddenly stepped on a twig. Suddenly freezing in fear you looked around frantically. For another camper, A director, anything! The Lion stopped humming along to the slow jazz and looked over at the bush you were hiding at "Did ya hear that Lion?" He mumured. Your claws come unhinged as you hod your breath, trembling.

> "I swear I heard somethin'. The lion walked closer sniffing the air. You held your breath as the lion moved the Folliage aside. Looking at you. You looked right back. Their face was riddled in light scars. Especially his nose. The Fire shined onto one half of their face. Thei mouth was just slighty agape. Showing several razor sharp yellow teeth. You glanced into his eyes. The crackiling flames lit them in just a way they almost glowed amber.

> You let out a feral hiss. Making the lion flinch "Woah! Hey there." They smiled. Eyes glancing down at your apple pin. He backed away "You're a long way away from the campsite. Ya lost?" You didn't respond. Instead glaring at the Lion. They had to be 10 times your size. They smiled. "My names Rabbit. He/They."

> He walked back over to his sleeping bag and passed you a plate. It had 2 cobs of corn. Grilling over the fire. A few Kababs, some roasted cherry tomatos, some garlic bread and some smores that had to have at least 5 marshmallows and 6 chocolate bars. He smiled "Here. You hungry? Mooses cooking ain't all he makes it out to be. I know."

> To be polite. You take a piece of garlic bread and push the plate back towards him. "I see your from the Apple Cabin? I was too! Is that rivalry between Apple and Green still going on?" Ugh. Right. It was still going on. Apperantly it started years ago when the leader of the green cabin broke their tamagochi or something. All you knew was every year the fight continued. It was a huge headache. And so you nodded at the lion.

> He cackled "Gosh! Looks like kids still hold grudges just as well as we did." He got back to fiddling with his compass. "So. What are you doing all the way out here hmm? Ya lost? I can walk you back to the camp grounds if you'd like." You shake your head "No? Alright than. I know the campsite can be a lot. You're welcome to stay here."

> You pause before stepping out of the bushes and sitting down beside Rabbits sleeping bag. The sounds of fire crackiing, stew bubbling, slow jazz, quiet humming and the jittering of the clogs in the compass threaten to lull you to sleep. However you manage to stay awake. When the sounds of birds chirping forces you to open your eyes.

> When you open your eyes it's day. Birds had started flying out of their nests to seek food. You lift your head and look around. Rabbit was on his sleeping bag with his pet Bunny, Lion. Rabbit is holding his stuffed rabbit while snoring so loud it surprises you it didn't wake you up sooner.

> You stand up and look at the way you came only to see a bag with a stickynote saying "I know it's a long walk back so here's some goodies for the adventure! Packed some juice, snacks, stew a companion and a compass! Be safe!" You open it and see some soup in tupperware, some ziplocs full of cherry tomatos, smores baked potatos and garlic bread and a small stuffed snake. You smile and cose the bag before starting the long walk home.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
⏬Click!⏬

Radinclus & Proud!

I am a Catgender (he/they/it/cat/kit/mew prns) Abro-Lesboy Para/Parogenic system!

Pantherpaws!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (Deep in the woods) (Story in desc!)

Postby Pantherpaws!! » Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:50 pm

Hope this story looks nice!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
⏬Click!⏬

Radinclus & Proud!

I am a Catgender (he/they/it/cat/kit/mew prns) Abro-Lesboy Para/Parogenic system!

Pantherpaws!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me