Penguin Bro by Meoauniaea

Based on Click to view
Artist Meoauniaea [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 11 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Penguin Bro

Postby Meoauniaea » Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:47 pm

I checked the rules several times before posting the below story, so please tell me if this isn't appropriate, as I tried to keep it as simple as possible.

CW: discussion of alcohol

okay the blue penguin reminds me of something someone made me for my 21st birthday. I had finished partying, and was let loose on... well... the internet. This was pre-discord so the following happened on Skype. I have no clue who the other person is in the below story--if this sounds familiar to you, PLEASE reach out, the artwork isn't signed!!

"A polar bear in a bikini, eating a popsickle and drinking a martini," I insistently repeated in the group chat.
so someone drew it
but I was so sad she was lonely, so I asked if they could add, "penguin bro in a bikini with beer"
and they beautiful soul did, and it remained my desktop background for at least six years.

The blue penguin reminds me of Penguin Bro and it looks like he has found himself a dapper new sidekick to party with. I will add Polar Bear later on, but for now, this brings me... immense joy.

I think I shall call our new friend on the left Dapper Chap, and our new friend on the right Steve.
(Because Penguin Bro had a slightly different coloration.)

You can call me Hadley, that's fine too.
How to say my username (and the meaning)
Toyhou.se || Flight Rising || Pixpet || Final Outpost || PFQ
Discord: redfailhawk

Lilypad won her AKC CGC title on 10/18/23!
Lilypad won her CGCA title on 11/8/23!

NaNoWriMo Winner:
2018-2019-2020-2021-2022-2023
Meoauniaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Penguin Bro

Postby ♥ mizu » Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:54 pm

this is beautiful. i can only imagine the immense joy the original wallpaper gave you every time you signed on to your computer, that's so funny xD
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Penguin Bro

Postby Meoauniaea » Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:00 am

♥ vibrissae wrote:this is beautiful. i can only imagine the immense joy the original wallpaper gave you every time you signed on to your computer, that's so funny xD

Oh, absolutely. I still have the original image, which is wild--due to the time period in which this happened, it means it was at least one if not two computers ago, and I've kept the image safe ever since.

You can call me Hadley, that's fine too.
How to say my username (and the meaning)
Toyhou.se || Flight Rising || Pixpet || Final Outpost || PFQ
Discord: redfailhawk

Lilypad won her AKC CGC title on 10/18/23!
Lilypad won her CGCA title on 11/8/23!

NaNoWriMo Winner:
2018-2019-2020-2021-2022-2023
Meoauniaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me