My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Space Observatory #24 - Space Skeleton

Postby Chamrosh » Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:41 pm

Username: Chamrosh
Name: Acromion
What was their first fall like on earth?
They fell in an abandoned space observatory's grounds, so they felt right at home, and the nearest active space observatory had a field day with news reports about how lucky their new location was; in that media frenzy, it was easy to avoid bing noticed because all the journalists were distracted
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L1V1D » Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:33 pm

Username: L1V1D
Name: Thanatos
Thanatos fell, not unnoticed but in a bright blaze of glory, enveloped in harmless flames. They crash landed in a field, the only nearby civilization being a small town. In their short time spent on earth, they unintentionally managed to create a small cult like following around the "Sky Fire." They didn't *mean* to do it and it wasn't like anyone was being hurt! It was just a phenomena that they just happened to cause!
Sig is a wip <3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xHi! I'm Livi, or L1V1D!
xFeel free to message me for any reason at all!
xI have Coding Comms open as well!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
L1V1D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kijauni » Mon Jul 24, 2023 3:11 pm

Username: kijauni
Name: Alistair
What was their first fall like on earth? Alistairs fall to earth was quick and not that spectacular. He fell during the day, so not many saw him fall. But he crashed in a very special place - a Cementary. The landing was so rough, it knocked him unconcious!
When he awoke by knight, several inhabitants of the Cementary had gathered around him, observing this curious creature. Even some of the more - undead ones.
As Alistair looked down on him, he could see that his fur pattern has mimicked his surroundings. He was displaying a vivid skeleton pattern now!
After a few weeks with his new friends, he left the Cementary to search for other, foreign places to discover. His coat pattern always reminded him of his first, warm welcome.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

She/Her ◆ Member since 2010 ◆ IRL Busy
Dreaming off a full Pet + Item Collection
Pet WL before Hiatus: 12 pages; Pet WL after Hiatus: 46 pages
Item WL before Hiatus: 3 pages; Item WL after Hiatus: 10 pages
Find Me On ➸ LorWolf ➸ FRPfQ ➸ WD ➸ LD ➸ DV

Trade ThreadCollection ThreadOffsite Thread©

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BananaSnake » Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:15 am

Username: BananaSnake
Name: Starbright
What was their first fall like on earth? Starbright feel to Earth with a bump, landing at dusk near an abandoned castle. An easy place to hide for a short while nail he got his bearings. For a few days, he hung out there, but decided to venture out later in the week. He happened upon a small town, where he joined in the summer activities like surfing (on water??), barbecues, and fireworks. He was able to avoid suspicion by simply blending in and enjoying himself, never giving anyone a reason to suspect that he was extraterrestrial.
Undertale quote incoming!
"take care of yourself, kid,
'cause someone really cares about you."
Sans, am I right?
BananaSnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweathie » Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:31 am

Username: sweathie 703858
Name: crimson

Crimson was in awe of the leaves shedding themselves from trees- how lucky he was to get here just in time to see these beautiful leaves before they were gone forever! Maybe someone decorated the world with them for some kind of holiday, he thought. It must have been something really important; they went through a lot of effort to make sure every tree was garnished.

As Crimson walked through the world, at first he was very cautious not to step on any leaves. It didn't want to destroy any of the beautiful decorations that were now covering the ground. But as the seasons changed, more leaves fell, and it became harder to not crush any of them under his feet. But as he stepped on his first leaf, after grimacing and preparing himself, he realized that it disintegrated under his touch. The leftover scraps of leaf litter were just like the dust covering many of the planets he had visited. It reminded him of home!

Quickly, he started to collect as many leaves as possible. Bags and bags of leaves started to fill up his home. Maple, oak, cedar... Once he was content with his collection, he started to slowly and methodically crush all of the leaves in his paws. As he ground each one into fine powder, the grains started to cover the floor of his home. Once each room was covered in a coating of dust, he was finally satisfied- it was truly home now!
xlxImagexxxxxImagexxxxxImage
sweathie / michael
⍢ sweathie on everything ⍢
he/him | college student
my only discord is sweathie
xxxxxxx
xchicoons || commissionsxxxxxxImage Image
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember the Wolf » Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:42 am

I meant fall as in autumn but yalls stories are all so cute???
Anyways! Congrats friend! <3

kijauni wrote:Username: kijauni
Name: Alistair
What was their first fall like on earth? Alistairs fall to earth was quick and not that spectacular. He fell during the day, so not many saw him fall. But he crashed in a very special place - a Cementary. The landing was so rough, it knocked him unconcious!
When he awoke by knight, several inhabitants of the Cementary had gathered around him, observing this curious creature. Even some of the more - undead ones.
As Alistair looked down on him, he could see that his fur pattern has mimicked his surroundings. He was displaying a vivid skeleton pattern now!
After a few weeks with his new friends, he left the Cementary to search for other, foreign places to discover. His coat pattern always reminded him of his first, warm welcome.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Sima adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf

My pets