Warrior of rust

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"Warrior of rust" by Emoji66

Warrior of rust

Postby Emoji66 » Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:55 am

Jake was normal. In some ways. He was a famous model who everyone loved. Then he'd become a member of the heroes league (THL). Actually, that isn't really normal. Bu then it became even weirder when his brother Hendrix died. But Hendrix wasn't a human. He realized Hendrix had been a robot. Then the first ninja, founder of THL told him the truth. His father had been a villain with the power of fire. He was evil so his cousins and siblings fought him, using their fire against him. Then the villain ad children, but one named Hendrix was stolen by the good fire ninja. Hendrix drowned killing his father. But Hendrix had a younger brother; named Jake. Jake had been brought up believing his father was good, so he fought the fire ninja. He was badly injured, and became part robot. The THL erased his memory and they made a fake robot Hendrix, as Jake remembered that. Everyone else also found out the truth about Jake and they rebelled. He lived life as an outcast. Oneday, he saw a newspaper and realized that people were looking for him, as people had been disappearing and they thought it was Jake. It was actually a cousin of his father who had stayed loyal to the evil fire ninja. Jake gave his life to kill this person by driving them under a rock that was about to fall. He died, but he had cleard his name, and the city was safe once more. :)

Emoji66

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me