GUESS WHO’S BIRTHDAY IT IS

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"GUESS WHO’S BIRTHDAY IT IS" by DancingPotato

Postby DancingPotato » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:39 pm

Hello CS companions, compadres, people I’ve never met before, and friends. I’ve been working on this for a little bit, and now that it is 12:26 where I am at the moment so I’m officially one year older. Like a normal person, I threw myself a CS Birthday :lol:

WHAT!? DON’T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT?! DON’T TELL ME YOU’VE NEVER WANTED A CS BIRTHDAY PARTY BEFORE

you haven’t? ok, I guess that’s just me…

also, who else thinks that we should get a special pet on our birthday that everyone else doesn’t get until their birthday
(sry if that’s irrelevant, just tell me if it is or not mods)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

99% of people in the world enjoy skittles. .99% of people in the world do NOT enjoy skittles. Post this to your signature if you are part of the .01% who stand in the street throwing skittles at small children while screaming, "Taste the Freaking RAINBOW!"

Hopelessly addicted to Candy Crush
Username used to be KyliePearl, I just wanted to mix it up a bit :lol:

DancingPotato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DancingPotato » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:58 pm

KyliePearl wrote:Hello CS companions, compadres, people I’ve never met before, and friends. I’ve been working on this for a little bit, and now that it is 12:26 where I am at the moment so I’m officially one year older. Like a normal person, I threw myself a CS Birthday :lol:

WHAT!? DON’T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT?! DON’T TELL ME YOU’VE NEVER WANTED A CS BIRTHDAY PARTY BEFORE

also, who else thinks that we should get a special pet on our birthday that everyone else doesn’t get until their birthday

99% of people in the world enjoy skittles. .99% of people in the world do NOT enjoy skittles. Post this to your signature if you are part of the .01% who stand in the street throwing skittles at small children while screaming, "Taste the Freaking RAINBOW!"

DancingPotato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GUESS WHO’S BIRTHDAY IT IS

Postby DancingPotato » Sun Jul 09, 2023 5:50 am

KyliePearl wrote:
KyliePearl wrote:Hello CS companions, compadres, people I’ve never met before, and friends. I’ve been working on this for a little bit, and now that it is 12:26 where I am at the moment so I’m officially one year older. Like a normal person, I threw myself a CS Birthday :lol:

DancingPotato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I Threw Myself A CS Birthday Party Lol

Postby DancingPotato » Sun Jul 09, 2023 5:50 am

KyliePearl wrote:

DancingPotato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me