πŸ’œ orphan batch #32 - aceflux [WINNER] by snowdrake

Based on Click to view
Artist snowdrake [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 38 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

πŸ’œ orphan batch #32 - aceflux [WINNER]

Postby snowdrake » Sun Jul 02, 2023 10:25 pm

henlo welcome to another baby kal adopt! I chose the aceflux flag because I have currently been drawn more towards it in terms of my identity, plus its colors are just,,, so stunning?? I just knew I had to do it!
    the design was created when there was an update for a dinosaur hardcore survival game that I love playing (the isle). out of curiosity I went to see how many hours I've played this game so far, and it turns out it's just about 1000 hours!! I never would've thought it's that much lol. anyway, that's where the dinosaur bone patterns come from haha!

to win this little fella tell me what their favorite dinosaur is and why! you have 1 art piece OR 750 words PLUS either one extra art piece or 500 words! prettying up is allowed and encouraged, but not mandatory! :>
[nr] sclera, heterochromia
[st] hair, shine, teeth, claws
[c] fur, tail
[uc] ears, pupil

ends on rollover to july 21st!
Last edited by snowdrake on Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸ’œ orphan batch #32 - aceflux

Postby dorayaki » Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:00 am

mark!
heyo! you can call me levi or dorayaki.
i'm not as active as i used to be, but i'm trying to come back more often.
he/they pronouns

---
click us please!
dorayaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--- πŸ’œ ; entry

Postby Glitter_Goatman » Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:14 am

☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣
☣

π–€π–˜π–Šπ–— π–Žπ–“π–‹π–” ;

γ€˜ username ; Glitter_Goatman γ€™
γ€˜ user id ; 859449 γ€™

𝕢𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓 π–Žπ–“π–‹π–” ;

γ€˜ name ; name γ€™
γ€˜ gender ; masc γ€™
γ€˜ romantic orientation ; cinthean γ€™
γ€˜ sexual orientation ; aceflux demisexual γ€™

---⟿ 𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖙 ;

wip
Last edited by Glitter_Goatman on Thu Jul 06, 2023 7:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
Glitter_Goatman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸ’œ

Postby Mimu » Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:36 am

Λšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– (੭´͈ ᐜ `͈)ΰ©­
Username: Mimu#814628 | Name: Tilly | Gender: Female | Prompt:

Tilly likes to think that carnotaurus are the "useless" t-rexes in the world. There is more like the t-rex's, still strong with the hybids they get mixed into to more weighted dinosaur's. But carnotaurus, has got the short end of the stick.

Tilly could point out how they could use their head to bash into other's! just like a goat, but more bigger and scary. The neck is valuable for bigger pray to get the perfect kill, and while with that carnotaurus have big built in backs. Having the whole back from head to tail, of thick skin. hard lumps on its back. But not spikes like a common built t'rex, little lumps. Maybe the basting the head and the small horns come into use!

As that wont do much damge to bigger pray, it can be somewhat useful with the help of it's back legs. Long legs with hard muscle tilly points out how they would you that as a way to kick pray, but sadly it doesnt. the have sharp claws but only small. it would be useful for the legs to be use for some attack! But It's more likely the carnotaurus was fast, with it being adapted for running and was possibly one of the fastest large theropods!

But one thing that makes tilly laugh way to much carnotaurus have little arms, very little arms. If you compare it to a big t-rex they have some use into it! For them to have sharp claws to grab onto the pray. But for carnotaurus, they have little stubs. Little to know sharp claws, only little numbs. But it does have some use to create more little carnotaurus! They shake there's hands with colourful under pattern, and they are impressed!

Tilly does think they could be some use into the dino kingdom, but they are. They are preditors. Keeping the forest at scare, with it's mighty shadow of a t-rex, only to be a little fella. Walking around finding some pray to handle for the night,

Tilly would talk and talk for day's on about this creature. Or even any dinours. It's something that makes her happy, walking into a museum, her eye's shine! Seeing how they tower over everything, imagine being next to one. Living creature of evolution! Maybe Tilly thinks they look different on how the bones show their stans, they could be filled with feathers, different "roar's" they have which more likely to sound like geese. instead of being big monsters.

Being next to one would be a dream for her, living in those times would be scary. But it would be nice to see these creatues stand tall now. Hopefully it wont end like the movies say....

Last edited by Mimu on Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:17 am, edited 8 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

x
xx
Xx( γ……Β΄ ˘ ` ) ── β˜… Λ™ ̟
Tinky | Artist | Adult
"I gave you all i had..."
xXXx✦ | Kals | ✦
xxxxxArt credit !

Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heartleafed » Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:50 am

mark!
Image{ mars ` he ` toyhou.se }
heartleafed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nedbit » Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:09 am

Mark!!

-- ned -- she/they -- huge nerd alert --
    Nedbit

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby gloomurai » Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:12 am

mark maybe...

➩ savannah β™± any pronouns
    gloomurai

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby dogish » Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:15 am

reserving with carcha!!!
    so excited
    Pet's name: Rhys
    Pet's name: Nokk
    dogish

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:52 am

user + ID: SilhouetteStation + 676516
      name: Cecelia

prompt: (748/750)
      "Gooooood morning class! My name is Cecilia, and this is my speech about My Favorite Dinosaur. As you can all see, I've made the effort to dress up. Sad to see that no one else did. Thank you, miss, I'm glad that someone likes it. Yes, I did make it myself. No, I don't think it's too much. I think it's very appropriate. I - no I don't look like a chicken, Billy, you shut your face! Oh, sorry miss. Shut your face, please, Billy. Can I keep going? Awesome.

"SO, I'm here to talk to you all about the OVIRAPTOR, which is my VERY FAVORITE DINOSAUR - aw, come on miss, how am I supposed to use my inside voice when I'm this excited? I've got a lot of things to say! I've got PASSION! Yeah, okay, sorry, that one was a little loud. Ahem.

"The Oviraptor was a dinosaur that lived in the Late Cretaceous period. They lived in what has now become Asia, and their first fossils were found in Mongolia in 1923. That's a hundred years ago, which makes this year extra special! They were about five feet long, and could get up to forty kilos in weight. For a dinosaur, that's actually pretty small. Their hands had three claws, and their feet had four. They had a beak instead of teeth, and they're pretty sure they had a crest on top of their head. I like to think so. It makes them look cooler. Sort of - like - this. Look, guys, come on, I never said I was an artist.

"What's also cool about the Oviraptor is that it had feathers! A lot of dinosaurs had feathers, probably, and people really need to start to thinking of them that way. Fun fact for everyone, if you didn't know it already - today's dinosaur descendants are birds! So, while I do not look like a chicken, chickens are, in fact, related to them.

"There was some debate about what they ate - a lot of people went back and forth about it - but the general consensus was that they were omnivorous. Did you like that I used the word consensus? I thought it sounded smart. Anyway, omnivorous means that they ate both meat and things like nuts and berries and seeds. Basically what people eat. Funny how that works.

"BUT - sorry miss, I gotta shout about this - the most IMPORTANT thing about the Oviraptor is that THEY WERE NOT EGG THIEVES! Paleontologists and people like that thought they were because the first skeleton was found over a fossilized egg nest. They assumed that the Oviraptor was trying to steal the eggs, which is where it got its name from - it means egg thief. Which isn't even true! It was not an egg thief! NOT - AN - EGG - THIEF. Other fossils have been found by nests and it turns out that they were their nests. They were caring for their own eggs. Imagine that! Accused of stealing and eating their own eggs, when they were just trying to get by and raise their kids in prehistic times. Can't have been easy. They didn't deserve to have these accusations thrown at them seventy million years after being wiped out. The audacity, I tell you.

"You might be wondering - but why is it your favorite dinosaur, Cecelia? And the answer is because - apart from being super neat, which I've already told you - I think the Oviraptor deserves to have its name officially cleared. I want to campaign for it to have a new name. A more fitting name. A name that it deserves, because I don't think it deserves to be called an egg thief forever. It's not true to history, and that's important. And so I say, justice for Oviraptor! JUSTICE - FOR - OVIRAPTOR!

"All due respect, miss, I think that's a bit overdramatic. If the class next door hasn't made a noise complaint yet, I doubt they will. And if they can hear me, good! Let them learn about the Oviraptor. Let them join me on my crusade for prehistoric justice. That sounded pretty cool, right? Yeah.

"Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed my speech! Aw, thank you miss. I thought it was informative and entertaining, too. Yes, I know it was a little bit loud. That was the sound of my passion. So I'm done? I can sit down now? Cool. Oh, actually miss, would you mind if I went and got changed? I'm getting a little bit sweaty in here."

extra:
    Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    SilhouetteStation

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Cyrano » Mon Jul 03, 2023 3:09 am

08/10/19XX

I never imagined that my life would take such an extraordinary turn. It all began one sunny afternoon when I decided to explore my rich relative's grand mansion. My curiosity led me to a peculiar laboratory tucked away in a hidden corner of the house. As I cautiously stepped into the room, my eyes widened at the sight of a glowing portal, shimmering with an otherworldly energy. Unable to resist the allure of the unknown, I mustered the courage and took a leap of faith.

In an instant, the world around me transformed into a lush jungle teeming with life. The air was thick with the exotic scent of foliage, and the symphony of bird calls filled my ears. However, my awe soon turned into fear as I realized I had stumbled into a world where dinosaurs still roamed the earth.

As I tried to gather my wits, a pack of agile creatures emerged from the dense foliage. Velociraptors! Their sleek, feathered bodies moved with grace and precision, and their sharp eyes locked onto me. For a moment, time seemed to stand still as we regarded each other, curiosity mirrored in their gaze.

To my surprise, instead of attacking, the raptors cautiously approached me, as if intrigued by my presence. Something deep inside me stirred, and I reached out to touch one of the raptors. Its feathers were surprisingly soft, and I felt an inexplicable connection with these ancient creatures. I knew from that moment on that velociraptors would become my favorite dinosaurs.

The raptors accepted me into their pack, and I became a part of their daily routines. I learned to navigate the dense jungles, adapting to their way of life. Hunting for food became a thrilling adventure. Together with the raptors, I honed my survival skills, mastering the art of stealth and cunning. We would chase down smaller prey, using our intelligence and teamwork to outmaneuver our quarry.

Living with the velociraptors was not without its challenges. The prehistoric landscape held many dangers, from towering predators to treacherous terrain. I had to constantly be on guard, relying on my instincts to keep me safe. The pack became my family, and together we forged a bond that surpassed the boundaries of time and species.

As days turned into weeks and weeks into months, I grew to understand the intricacies of the raptor pack. I marveled at their intricate social structure, the way they communicated through a combination of vocalizations and body language. They were intelligent creatures, capable of intricate problem-solving and displaying a level of empathy that often surprised me.

It was during one of our expeditions that I stumbled upon an ancient cave adorned with vivid cave paintings. These murals depicted the raptors and their interactions with early human tribes. It was a surreal experience, as if I had stumbled upon a forgotten chapter of history, a bond between humans and dinosaurs that spanned millennia.

My time with the raptors ultimately came to an end when I stumbled upon another portal, leading me back to the laboratory where my adventure had begun. The bittersweet parting from my newfound family was heart-wrenching, but I knew that I had been given a rare giftβ€”an experience that would shape my life forever.

Now, as I sit in my room, surrounded by dinosaur figurines and books, I can't help but recall the incredible journey I embarked upon. The velociraptors remain my favorite dinosaurs, a constant reminder of the bond I forged with these majestic creatures. Whenever I see their depiction in movies or read about them in books, I'm transported back to that ancient jungle, where I became one with a pack of dinosaurs and discovered a love for a bygone era.

So, if you ask me about my favorite dinosaur, without a doubt, it's the velociraptor. They are not merely creatures of the past but living legends that have shaped my life and ignited a passion for exploration and the mysteries of our planet's history.

Sincerely,
    Samuel O’ Leery
    Last edited by Cyrano on Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    Cyrano

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me