Birthday

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"Birthday" by Kayara

Birthday

Postby Kayara » Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:02 am

So it was my birthday yesterday. June 23rd, that’s the day I was born. This is kind of a throw away post lol.
Yesterday was interesting. It’s weird because we didn’t do anything, my family celebrated with a cake on Wednesday and so Friday I was actually out of town for something my sibling wanted to go to. I saw a lot of people I knew but pretty much only my family knew it was my birthday as is reasonable but like what do you do in that scenario?? Do you tell people? I didn’t. Is it something that would’ve been proper to share? The only response I can imagine is “oh well did you do anything today? Ah on Wednesday, nice, well happy birthday” and all that does is give them an opportunity to provide well-wishes so I’d say it’s only nice for me, if at all Lol. Okay, well I feel better about it now heh. Happy birthday to me 🥴 💜
I’m Kay, and I’m fascinated with animals. If you can swallow pills, you're cooler than me. When I lurk, it's to chat with my friend or perhaps contribute to the oekaki boards ;]
other: pentecostal/apostolic, she/her|introvert/INFP-T|❤️❤️💖|TH|Art shop|pic credit
ImageImageImage
Kayara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Birthday

Postby The Shattered one » Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:03 am

Well sorry I missed the chance to say happy birthday I hope you at least had fun :) and got to make a great wish!
Ṅ̵̨̢̜̤͕͑̓͛͘͝ḙ̴̢͓͓͗͋̓v̵̝͉̄͛̑ę̷̛̼̟̩̯͖̈́ͅr̷̥̼̾̆ ̶̥̤͖̗̈́͊f̵̯͖̭̬̲̒̈̍̍ų̷̨̛̙̜͎̘̲̩̩̆͐̀̎̾͌̋l̴̗͎͙̙̻̻̬̱͂̽̑̄̓̐͗̉͝l̷̢̘̣̤̹͚̝̤̒̈́̓ͅy̸̨̘̗̮̙̽ ̴̪͈̹͌̋̌̿̈̄͂̊͜͝͝d̸̛̛͖̖͕̭͎̼̖͉̓̃̇̃̈́̚͠͝r̶͖̖͔̤̀̋͊̉͜͝ͅͅe̸̛̟̥̿̌̑͗̐̅̈́͜͝ͅs̴̫͓̜̘̆͆̋͆͑̚s̶̨̼̞̺̯̰̘̗̊͝ě̵̡̗̣͔̗̠͙̅̈́͑̈́͘d̸͈̋́̓̐͑̎͘̚ ̴̞͇̩̫̪͍̼͍̜̪͊̍͛͗ẁ̷̡̡̥̻͕̠̪̞̿̑̑͐͌͂́͘͜ͅi̴̧̨͕͉͉̯̖͑̌͑͋͛͜ț̸̅̉̋͒̆͌͊̒̒͝h̴̨͈̥̻̞͉̜̻̊ó̷̘̞̲̜̥͓͎̙̗̞̀̓̀͌̈́̑̂͘̚ù̸͙̻̽̅t̷̛̮̣̪̣̜̲̜͉̉̚ ̴̧̧̝͓̟͉̣̞̌͌́͒̓̈̿̚͝ͅá̶̢͇͇͚͔̯̪̫͙ ̶̧̛̙͙̞̥̏̈͆̓͒̊̕S̵̮̗̳̓͂m̴̞͉͕̖̰̏͑̊̎̚ĭ̶̺͖͈̭̍͆̀̄͛͝ḷ̸̨̧͓͕̳̼̎̊̊́͐̃͘̚e̶̠̱͕̗̪̘̽͝

Trade me.
Message me.
Comissions art trades.
1C$ Free Shop.
https://toyhou.se/JackFr0st
The Shattered one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Birthday

Postby Kayara » Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:24 am

The Shattered one wrote:Well sorry I missed the chance to say happy birthday I hope you at least had fun :) and got to make a great wish!

Aw well know I feel like it could be reasonable to assume that people might want to know, after all, though it maybe just words, the well wishes are free. Thank you very much, I did have a good couple of days <3 xP
I’m Kay, and I’m fascinated with animals. If you can swallow pills, you're cooler than me. When I lurk, it's to chat with my friend or perhaps contribute to the oekaki boards ;]
other: pentecostal/apostolic, she/her|introvert/INFP-T|❤️❤️💖|TH|Art shop|pic credit
ImageImageImage
Kayara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me